Author Topic: Oldest black college 9% graduation rate  (Read 24250 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Oldest black college 9% graduation rate
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2014, 03:16:21 PM »
I went to a black college

Morehouse College

Hermain Cain went there too, as well as Martin Luther the King, Edwin Moses, Samuel L Jackson, Spike Lee

well heres the wiki

Morehouse alumni include notable African-Americans such as: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., theologian Howard Thurman, businessman and former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain, filmmaker Spike Lee, filmmaker Robert G. Christie (a.k.a. Bobby Garcia), actor Samuel L. Jackson, polymath and creative genius Stephan B. Hall, Gang Starr rapper Guru, Olympic gold medalist Edwin Moses, Lloyd McNeill, Jazz flutist, USPS Kwanza Stamp designer, the first recipient of Howard University's MFA Degree, former Bank of America Chairman Walter E. Massey, the first African-American mayor of Atlanta Maynard Jackson, Major League Baseball first baseman and 1969 World Series MVP Donn Clendenon, former Secretary of Health and Human Services Louis W. Sullivan, and former United States Surgeon General David Satcher.

According to Morehouse's own "About Us" page, Morehouse was the first historically black college to produce a Rhodes Scholar. The school's first Rhodes Scholar, Nima Warfield, was named in 1994, the second, Christopher Elders, in 2001.[49] A third, Oluwabusayo "Topé" Folarin, was named in 2004. Morehouse has been home to seven Fulbright Scholars, Damon M. Lombard (1995), John Thomas (2004), Jason T. Garrett (2006), Morgan C. Williams, Jr. (2006), Lasean Brown (2008), Eric R. Baylor (2008) and Wendell H. Marsh (2009).[50][51]

Since 1999, Morehouse has produced five Marshall Scholars, five Luce Scholars, four Watson Fellows and 2010 White House Fellow, Erich Caulfield.[52][53] Previous Watson Fellows include, Craig Marberry '81, Kenneth Flowers '83 and Lynn P. Harrison III '79.

Wow the rapper Guru and a jazz flutist went there? My Uni only has several Nobel Prize winners, innumerable business leaders and presidents, Miss World when I was there (not an achievement but there was good ass there) and legends like me. Lol, a jazz flutist.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2014, 03:46:42 PM »
University of alabama filled with backwoods peckerwood hill Billy's. Why would any Hebrew want to attend such a school? :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2014, 04:07:11 PM »

Wow the rapper Guru and a jazz flutist went there? My Uni only has several Nobel Prize winners, innumerable business leaders and presidents, Miss World when I was there (not an achievement but there was good ass there) and legends like me. Lol, a jazz flutist.
Don`t forget the Kwanza Stamp designer.  Thats important.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2014, 04:30:54 PM »

thats awesome.. your school is awesome no doubt

but more than a Guru (i really liked that dude.. solid rapper) and a flutist went there....heres a list of some other ones that went there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Morehouse_College_alumni

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2014, 04:32:40 PM »
Don`t forget the Kwanza Stamp designer.  Thats important.

Where did u attend college TA?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2014, 04:41:54 PM »
thats awesome.. your school is awesome no doubt

but more than a Guru (i really liked that dude.. solid rapper) and a flutist went there....heres a list of some other ones that went there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Morehouse_College_alumni

you think i will read a list of nobodies when their luminaries are limited to two people?  Secondly how does it matter that the former chairman of bp donald sutherland did law like i did in same uni? I am not him and doubt i will ever accomplish what he has financially so why rate myself against him? Harvard dropouts read better than graduates accomplishment wise if money matters. What sticks out is that the uni is so shit 10pc of students dont finish a degree. It is a failed venture.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2014, 04:47:41 PM »
you think i will read a list of nobodies when their luminaries are limited to two people?  Secondly how does it matter that the former chairman of bp donald sutherland did law like i did in same uni? I am not him and doubt i will ever accomplish what he has financially so why rate myself against him? Harvard dropouts read better than graduates accomplishment wise if money matters. What sticks out is that the uni is so shit 10pc of students dont finish a degree. It is a failed venture.

Black student body, black administration and black professors and still epic fail. Not an ounce of white privilege for miles.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2014, 05:00:36 PM »

well thats cool too bro..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2014, 05:05:24 PM »

Black student body, black administration and black professors and still epic fail. Not an ounce of white privilege for miles.

there you go again bro... you dont do well with research do you

but its all good..youre putting a lot of energy into this i see.

nighttrain

« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2014, 05:06:51 PM »
MD > DO > MD (carribean schools)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2014, 05:11:11 PM »
there you go again bro... you dont do well with research do you

but its all good..youre putting a lot of energy into this i see.

What's wrong about it?  It's an environment designed for black success and yet the results are failure.  Across the board Hebrew Us are failure factories.  Even when they lower standards and cheat the results are the same.

Why do Hebrew U have such low GPA and MCAT averages? Meharry's avg. BCPM is 3.3 and overall GPA is 3.44; it's avg. MCAT is 7.7. And those stats are for accepted, not matriculated, students.

The same applies to law schools.

A

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2014, 05:13:31 PM »
How is their basketball team doing?

not sure but I bet the Church's Chicken down the street is killin it  :D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2014, 05:14:10 PM »
What's wrong about it?  It's an environment designed for black success and yet the results are failure.  Across the board Hebrew Us are failure factories.  Even when they lower standards and cheat the results are the same.

Is that not the problem itself? Fashioning an educational institution  on race?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2014, 05:16:06 PM »
Is that not the problem itself? Fashioning an educational institution  on race?

I agree and in the end that's the point I'm making.  From a practical stand point there appears to be no advantage thus no reason for them to continue. 
A

nighttrain

« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2014, 05:17:14 PM »
lol if Option D couldn't get into Meharry's Medical School, then he must have had super low admission stats.\

Meharry is like 95% black students with terrible admission criteria.   http://www.mmc.edu/education/som/

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2014, 05:19:08 PM »
lol if Option D couldn't get into Meharry's Medical School, then he must have had super low admission stats.\

Meharry is like 95% black students with terrible admission criteria.   http://www.mmc.edu/education/som/

Hebrew law schools are just as bad.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2014, 05:23:38 PM »
Hebrew law schools are just as bad.

Option D is a Jamaican witch doctor.   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #117 on: December 18, 2014, 05:26:26 PM »

Making a house call.

A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2014, 05:28:33 PM »

LOL....Im not Jamaican. Im American

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #119 on: December 18, 2014, 05:30:15 PM »

Making a house call.

everything is right exept...he doesnt look like he even lifts. I got better quads then this guy, but his abs are better than mine for sure

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #120 on: December 18, 2014, 05:32:33 PM »
everything is right exept...he doesnt look like he even lifts. I got better quads then this guy, but his abs are better than mine for sure

Good call.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2014, 05:40:57 PM »
Page 5. Same morons.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2014, 05:47:05 PM »
Page 5. Same morons.

Yep, now that you've posted.  Go somewhere and die you pathetic old fuck.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2014, 05:53:32 PM »

Yep, now that you've posted.  Go somewhere and die you pathetic old fuck.

Shaman D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2014, 07:00:12 PM »

And you got better sunglasses too