Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
Rey Mysterio Kills Fellow Wrestler In The Ring
<< < (3/3)
WoogsRaven:

--- Quote from: littleguns on March 26, 2015, 03:21:01 AM ---Before you start bashing different people, get some facts straight

Perro took a bump to the outside, people are not sure if he got some kind of spinal injury or had something that exacerbated this. Only an autopsy will tell.

As someone else stated, Rey knew something was wrong and missed the 619

Konnan thought Perro was punch drunk, glassy eyes and was trying to bring him out of it. Do you really think if Konnan really knew what was going on he would have shaken him!?

No matter how you look at it, very sad specially in front on the fans

--- End quote ---

he didn't miss it. If you look closely, the wrestler next to Perro put himself in line to get hit with the 619 and told Perro at the last second to lift his head.
gmflex:

--- Quote from: WoogsRaven on March 27, 2015, 04:44:22 PM ---Are you studying to be a nurse? Konnan though that he was knocked out, not fucking paralyzed or dead. Careless? Konnan isn't a paramedic on site. he's part of the show. Wrestling has it's risks. Freak accident but it's part of the job, it's high risk shit to put on a show. In hindsight...don't move the immobile wrestler who supposed to be part of a SCRIPTED show. Granted...but the show was still in progress and these guys are vulnerable to getting hurt during the course of action. Hell, Msyterio himself has had probably 8 total knee surgeries during his career and will be lucky to walk in a few years.

No one is at fault. SHIT HAPPENS in pro wrestling.

--- End quote ---

Read it again.. ::)
You stated konan is not a paramedic .. exactly .. that's why you don't shake him / drop him..
I stated he was careless in moving him / shaking him then dropping him..
you don't do that .. common sense buddy ..
I never said konan  killed him.
WoogsRaven:

--- Quote from: gmflex on March 27, 2015, 07:12:48 PM ---
Read it again.. ::)
You stated konan is not a paramedic .. exactly .. that's why you don't shake him / drop him..
I stated he was careless in moving him / shaking him then dropping him..
you don't do that .. common sense buddy ..
I never said konan  killed him.

--- End quote ---

read my post again...I never said that you said that Konnan killed him. You said he was careless...I said he was part of the show and didn't know what the situation was and he shouldn't be held at fault, regardless of what you consider as common sense.
Playboy:
Just saw it....purely accidental. It didn't help that he landed on the ropes with his neck first severely whiplashing himself.
Ray was really heartbroken at the funeral.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version