Author Topic: test c 250 or test e 250???  (Read 6870 times)

micro26

• Getbig I
test c 250 or test e 250???
« on: September 15, 2009, 07:42:56 AM »
which is better or stronger.? i hear that with test e you only get so much of the mgs. is it the same for test c. i have bottles of both. going to take 750mgs a week for 14 wks. which one should i take 500mgs of,the test c or test e.???

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: test c 250 or test e 250???
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 08:05:43 AM »
Test is test is test....

Just pick one & run with it. You're making things too complicated.

micro26

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 08:12:38 AM »
ok then. going to do 500mgs of test e and 250 of test c a week. thanks

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 08:15:45 AM »
There's not a huge difference between cypionate and enanthate. Not enough to really say one is better than the other anyway... if you're doing a long cycle use either cypionate or enanthate, if you're doing a short cycle or are close to a show use propionate or suspension.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 08:52:23 AM »
why would you  use both....their both slow Acting esters

micro26

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 09:33:03 AM »
bcuz got a good deal onthe cyp. if test its test why does it matter if i use both. 500mgs of test is the same if they are both slow no matter if its cyp or e. right?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 09:47:51 AM »
if you got a good deal on cyp then why not just run all cyp? i dont get it

micro26

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 10:35:28 AM »
ok let me break it down.... i wasnt going to do a cycle but my bro gav me a bottle of test c. i alreadyhadsome test e. both are 250. i want to do 750mgs a wk for 15wks. was wondering which one to get more of. the test c or test e...aslo running 45mg of dbol wk 1-7...and deca300mg/wk1-10...and tren e at 450mg/wk for 8 wks

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 10:36:18 AM »
i always used test e just because it was easier to find. actually sustanon was easier to find but i am not really a fan of it.

bench

micro26

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 10:51:59 AM »
yep. sust sucks!!! hate feeling like shit...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 01:24:43 PM »
ok let me break it down.... i wasnt going to do a cycle but my bro gav me a bottle of test c. i alreadyhadsome test e. both are 250. i want to do 750mgs a wk for 15wks. was wondering which one to get more of. the test c or test e...aslo running 45mg of dbol wk 1-7...and deca300mg/wk1-10...and tren e at 450mg/wk for 8 wks
sounds like a nice cycle

i dont know how much experience youve got

it takes a while to find out what works best for yourself

but with my own self, if i was gonna run that, id probably  drop the deca in exchange for more tren, and do my dbol all in one big dose about 90 mins before i lift. on non lifting days id either not take any dbol, or spread my dbol out evenly.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »
sounds like a nice cycle

i dont know how much experience youve got

it takes a while to find out what works best for yourself

but with my own self, if i was gonna run that, id probably  drop the deca in exchange for more tren, and do my dbol all in one big dose about 90 mins before i lift. on non lifting days id either not take any dbol, or spread my dbol out evenly.

indeed, to hell with the deca. use EQ or tren.

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 01:33:36 PM »
indeed, to hell with the deca. use EQ or tren.

bench
yeah, in my opinion, deca blows. its better than nothing, but test tren eq dbol halo all destroy it for me.  even eq is sketchy, only reason id run it is for appetite issues. although i think eq is nice because its a safe bet... your pretty much always guaranteed to get legit eq, unless your source is a complete fuckjob

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 02:45:10 PM »
yeah, in my opinion, deca blows. its better than nothing, but test tren eq dbol halo all destroy it for me.  even eq is sketchy, only reason id run it is for appetite issues. although i think eq is nice because its a safe bet... your pretty much always guaranteed to get legit eq, unless your source is a complete fuckjob
EQ was always my favorite, but it is worthless uless you take it for atleast 16 weeks IMO.

i have never been a fan of:

deca: i dont see the point of anything being in your system for 18 months

sustanon: its way overated, test e always worked better for me

wintstrol:when i think of winstrol, i think of the phrase "water based bullshit"

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »
EQ was always my favorite, but it is worthless uless you take it for atleast 16 weeks IMO.

i have never been a fan of:

deca: i dont see the point of anything being in your system for 18 months

sustanon: its way overated, test e always worked better for me

wintstrol:when i think of winstrol, i think of the phrase "water based bullshit"

bench
for me deca doesnt produce gains, and it makes it harder to produce an erection. deca does seem to make me feel more flexible and confident under weights though. but test tren dbol and halo all do that better(confidence under weights).

sustanon= usually costs more for no benefit

winny= crap for muscle on its own but if you got the winny to mega dose it does seem to be great for helping boost endurance when doing higher reps (like legs) and also it does seem to work as well as tren for reducing bodyfat.

one roid i hate is anadrol. i could take 500mg of the shit and owuld gain an ounce all that would happen is my appetite disapears, i get depressed, and i will sleep all day.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 04:26:52 AM »
all these different compounds you've taken and had no luck with were they human grade? Not doubtin What Yout saying  but if something was that ineffective why has It been around and used by so many? as im sure you know Not Every thing thing is meant To work or feel the same so saying one is better than another Is pointless IMO What you use all depends on What your training for

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 06:00:32 AM »
for me deca doesnt produce gains, and it makes it harder to produce an erection. deca does seem to make me feel more flexible and confident under weights though. but test tren dbol and halo all do that better(confidence under weights).

sustanon= usually costs more for no benefit

winny= crap for muscle on its own but if you got the winny to mega dose it does seem to be great for helping boost endurance when doing higher reps (like legs) and also it does seem to work as well as tren for reducing bodyfat.

one roid i hate is anadrol. i could take 500mg of the shit and owuld gain an ounce all that would happen is my appetite disapears, i get depressed, and i will sleep all day.

So you've used anadrol, deca, tren, halotestin, dbol, sustanon, winny and test?  LMAO!  Talk about jumping on the sauce prematurely kid.  Or are you regurgitating shit you read again? 

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 07:33:29 AM »
So you've used anadrol, deca, tren, halotestin, dbol, sustanon, winny and test?  LMAO!  Talk about jumping on the sauce prematurely kid.  Or are you regurgitating shit you read again? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 11:31:33 PM »
all these different compounds you've taken and had no luck with were they human grade? Not doubtin What Yout saying  but if something was that ineffective why has It been around and used by so many? as im sure you know Not Every thing thing is meant To work or feel the same so saying one is better than another Is pointless IMO What you use all depends on What your training for
dont worry everything i use is 100% legti. the anadrol i used last summer was androlic from british dispensary in the bottle sealed with plastic wrapping and instructions inside... right out of the factory..  the deca was too...    those two i dont like... the deca works okay its just that in comparison to other options i feel its crap...the anadrol didnt do jack shit for me, most likely because i couldnt eat anything on it and my training was horrible... like i said drol makes me depressed lethargic and destroys my appetite...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 07:51:02 AM »

Mixing the tests here is totally fine if you have a drawer full of both types and you want to extend your cycle.  It will not matter how you mix it up.  I'd probably just switch from one to the other after the first runs out. 

A mid-cycle switch from deca to tren for me has always been THE BOMB (I also add winny when I start the tren)!  Just don't overlap them as they compete for like receptors.  Do the deca first. 

dbol for me is just a jumpstarter for the cycle until the test kicks in at about 3 weeks or so.  Consider a shorter course of it but at a higher dosage (let's face it--from the day you start you want to fell like you're "on").

So:

weeks 1-16: test 750 per week
weeks 1-4: dbol 75mg per day
weeks 1-8: deca 500mg per week
weeks 9-16: tren 450mg per week

Tasty cycle ;D

micro26

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2009, 11:14:35 AM »
that sounds good. thanks. i dont see a problem with  deca either. i like eq but hate EOD shots. i'll run with that and split the shots M W F,