Author Topic: this beer isnt working energy wise for me this morning  (Read 1840 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this beer isnt working energy wise for me this morning
« on: December 08, 2013, 05:09:37 AM »
ok the day before yesterday i had beer in the morning because i woke up at 5 had baking soda then potatoes and shitloads of carbs the whole day, i was behined on my sleep but miraculously was able to literally do atleast 2 workout sets every hour even while at work

so the next day i didnt drink beer in the morning, i didnt have that much of an appetite and didnt really workout much maybe 2 or 3 sets total, i really didnt eat much this day

so today i felt i am all caught up on sleep and wasnt sure if i should drink beer or not and possibly have an all day epic workout. but the beer doesnt seem to be working for me, it seems beer only works when your behined on sleep since adrenaline is already flowing more when your behined on sleep, speak on this.

cliff notes

day 1 behined on sleep drank beer, epic workouts, epic appetite
day 2 well rested had normal energy not much workout or appetite
day 3 well rested , up for consideration as to drink or eat alot hoping to have an epic workout but right now not feeling the beerfull energy i had expected
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: this beer isnt working energy wise for me this morning
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 05:35:26 AM »
I think your answer to day 2 and day 3 is that you had an epic workout on day 1, from which you might feel the effects even though well rested for the next few days.

More carbs deffinetally gives more energy to workout, but sometimes you have to let them digest throughly for 3 or 4 hours, even letting a small hunger pang pass, and then you have an epic workout

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 05:46:46 AM »
I think your answer to day 2 and day 3 is that you had an epic workout on day 1, from which you might feel the effects even though well rested for the next few days.

More carbs deffinetally gives more energy to workout, but sometimes you have to let them digest throughly for 3 or 4 hours, even letting a small hunger pang pass, and then you have an epic workout

agreed the day before day 1.. lets call this day zero/0 , i didnt include this day but i had epic carbs and appetite, this helped me get up even earlier than i requested, then i was like "fuck im so tired i think ill drink beer and see if i can workout while im tired" sure enough i did
A

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 07:21:46 AM »
How can I consider any of your diet/nutrition advice as valid when you advocate drinking beer in the morning?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 07:36:45 AM »
How can I consider any of your diet/nutrition advice as valid when you advocate drinking beer in the morning?

Beer is a nice clean product that can aid you in the quest for mental and physical health.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 08:17:11 AM »
Its best to just continue to drink thru the night

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 08:46:46 AM »
Racing the clock every single day, the colors of light.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 08:59:53 AM »
Start slow, Herr Falcon. Or, better yet, get a pitcher of Bloody Mary's going so you cover at least one food group. Protip: free pour the vodka, and don't be afraid to experiment with the additives and spices to suit your taste. Bon appetit.  :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 09:32:43 AM »
Start slow, Herr Falcon. Or, better yet, get a pitcher of Bloody Mary's going so you cover at least one food group. Protip: free pour the vodka, and don't be afraid to experiment with the additives and spices to suit your taste. Bon appetit.  :)

I always thought you were straight.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 09:57:50 AM »
I always thought you were straight.
Well, I guess I'm gay-for-pay-an-eye-opening-bloody-mary. Who knew?    :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 09:59:31 AM »
Well, I guess I'm gay-for-pay-an-eye-opening-bloody-mary. Who knew?    :-\

It was more of the additives and french that gave it away.