Author Topic: Imagine if the avg get big numbnut was president  (Read 2147 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Imagine if the avg get big numbnut was president
« on: February 22, 2008, 10:16:11 AM »
Before they got impeached and thrown out of office:

1. they would order airstrikes on anyone that dared to question their post. They would nuke the town or gym of anyone that posted a funny pic of them or made fun of them.

2. They would use the GPS spy satellites to stalk some hottys house that dissed them.

3 They would sign an executive order to make steroids legal ;D  ( ok this is a GOOD thing)

4. They would have the whitehouse lawn turned into a mega muscle beach.

5. They would appoint Arnold as Secretary  of Mass.

6. They would hire 100 hot, female interns and order them to wear thongs on order of the president.

7. At press conferences they would tell the white house press core to , STFU   >:(

8. They would raid the treasury to fund  them and all their buddies with endless Muscle tech supplements and new legal roids.

9. They would make fun of other world leaders lack of benching power.

10. Diplomatic rleations would be reduced to : (1) STFU or the US will nuke your ass
2. MMA cage fight      3. Posedown punk.

any more?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Imagine if the avg get big numbnut was president
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 10:21:14 AM »
11. They would make photoshoped pictures of other world leaders and own them until they meltdown and threaten to go to war with us, then they post their IP adress and Ron steps in.
I

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 10:23:45 AM »
11. They would make photoshoped pictures of other world leaders and own them until they meltdown and threaten to go to war with us, then they post their IP adress and Ron steps in.
That is so damn true it is not only funny but kinda freaky LOL

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 10:24:18 AM »
This thread will fail because anything you can come up with pales in comparison with what Shrub is/has done.  :-\

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 10:25:06 AM »
That is so damn true it is not only funny but kinda freaky LOL
Howie you're back. Can you let me know if your ex is available for anal??

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »
They use campaign funds to put out ads to help make little bro wrestler of the week.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 10:32:25 AM »
They use campaign funds to put out ads to help make little bro wrestler of the week.

I have no idea what this about , but for some reason find it funny as hell. Good one.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 10:40:43 AM »
I don't know who you are and you might be able to kick my ass???I am no world beater and getting older.
But if you ever walked up and said that to me in person with HER, I can promise you that I would  smack you in the mouth as hard as I could.
But since we are on get big, all I can do is ignore it and think you are a crude a-hole with no class.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 10:42:41 AM »
I don't know who you are and you might be able to kick my ass???I am no world beater and getting older.
But if you ever walked up and said that to me in person with HER, I can promise you that I would  smack you in the mouth as hard as I could.
But since we are on get big, all I can do is ignore it and think you are a crude a-hole with no class.
ignore "Lifter4Life" he has been getting shitcanned for two days and is skinny/fat pizzaface.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 10:45:38 AM »
ignore "Lifter4Life" he has been getting shitcanned for two days and is skinny/fat pizzaface.

Watch out what you say dude, I gurantee he wears Tapout. Just a fair warning that's all.
I

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 10:47:09 AM »

If a getbig would be President = Instant World Wide peace.
Who would fuck with somebody who can..

1) Bench over 500lbs
2) Fucks Models on a daily basis
3) Is a selfmade Millionair
4) Ex Special Forces or MMA fighter
5) Huge as a focking house.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 10:50:27 AM »

Ouch!  ;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 10:51:17 AM »
Ya know I am no badd ass and maybe this guy could kick my ass, but I know for a fact this ex marine would smack this guy as hard as I could if he said that in front of her in person.
I am not much of a fighter , and don't like rude behavior, but I did this to a guy on the street in ATL who came up and grabbed her. He kept asking for money and I was very polite and told him no a few times then he grabbed her shoulder and I hit him and dove on him , holding him there until my wife got the cops . The cops came and I told them what happened and a couple folks saw what happened and said he grabbed her before I hit him.Other than that I really could care less.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 10:53:39 AM »

Sooooo... last I heard was you're a skinny little bitch? That true "lifter" ::)

hahahahaha brother

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 10:54:42 AM »
If a getbig would be President = Instant World Wide peace.
Who would fuck with somebody who can..

1) Bench over 500lbs
2) Fucks Models on a daily basis
3) Is a selfmade Billionair
4) Ex Special Forces or MMA fighter
5) Huge as a focking house.

Fixed
I

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 10:57:51 AM »
Ya know I am no badd ass and maybe this guy could kick my ass, but I know for a fact this ex marine would smack this guy as hard as I could if he said that in front of her in person.
I am not much of a fighter , and don't like rude behavior, but I did this to a guy on the street in ATL who came up and grabbed her. He kept asking for money and I was very polite and told him no a few times then he grabbed her shoulder and I hit him and dove on him , holding him there until my wife got the cops . The cops came and I told them what happened and a couple folks saw what happened and said he grabbed her before I hit him.Other than that I really could care less.
funny thing is he wouldn't say anything in real life. The only fighting he does is shadow in the dermatologists office.

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 10:58:23 AM »

hahahahaha brother
ALL GOSSIP show me the proof kraut.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 10:58:39 AM »

hahahahaha brother
Ya know come to think of it, if he paid HER enough, she just might strap on a big one and let this biatch have what he wants. He did say he wants anal right. ?????
Take about the all time get big owning , man o man if we had a video of my lady giving it to him up the poop chute ;D

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 10:59:22 AM »
funny thing is he wouldn't say anything in real life. The only fighting he does is shadow in the dermatologists office.
Do I know you ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 10:59:48 AM »
This thread will fail because anything you can come up with pales in comparison with what Shrub is/has done.  :-\

"shrub"

LMFAO!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 11:00:23 AM »
I am not much of a fighter , and don't like rude behavior, but I did this to a guy on the street in ATL who came up and grabbed her. He kept asking for money and I was very polite and told him no a few times then he grabbed her shoulder

There's the problem, Howie.  

When a bum asks me for money, I tell him no in the most unfriendly way possible.  I tighten my cheekbones, answer NO in a firm manner, square my shoulders to him, put myself between he and the rest of my party and immediately make sure my hand sits atop my concealed weapon with my off hand elevated to ensure he gets no closer.  

There is no 'second time' the guy asks for money, because if he ignores all these firm yet polite signals and asks again, I'm already yelling at him to get the fck out of my personal space and making sure that everyone within 30 feet sees that a homeless scumbag is harassing a nice couple out buying groceries.  At this point he has the option of walking into an armed angry man on the right side of the law, or just shuffling away to bother someone else.

You can't be polite to some people.  Beggars get very aggressive if they smell prey.  Plus they piss be off because many of them drive nice cars and just beg because it's easy money.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 11:02:34 AM »
LOL, I know but I sincerely hope that the shrub doesn't do something really crazy or retarded like nuke Boston  before he leaves office because Ted Kennedy and John Kerry block one his lame bills in the senate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 11:03:58 AM »

When a bum asks me for money, I tell him no in the most unfriendly way possible.  I tighten my cheekbones, answer NO in a firm manner, square my shoulders to him, put myself between he and the rest of my party and immediately make sure my hand sits atop my concealed weapon with my off hand elevated to ensure he gets no closer.  

There is no 'second time' the guy asks for money, because if he ignores all these firm yet polite signals and asks again, I'm already yelling at him to get the fck out of my personal space and making sure that everyone within 30 feet sees that a homeless scumbag is harassing a nice couple out buying groceries.  At this point he has the option of walking into an armed angry man on the right side of the law, or just shuffling away to bother someone else.

You can't be polite to some people.  Beggars get very aggressive if they smell prey.  Plus they piss be off because many of them drive nice cars and just beg because it's easy money.

And I know this might sound like a dick move, but in SW Florida, there have been a lot of incidents of carjackings like this.

People will come up to you in parking lots, ask you for a dollar for their sick kid, and when you look down at your keys/wallet, they hit you in the face and drive off in your car, which they give away for drugs or whatever.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 11:05:50 AM »
LOL! Genius!
?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 11:07:19 AM »

I know exactly what you mean and after the first time, I get pissed and walk right back at them, trust me.
The 2nd he grabbed her , THAT was it. here in Ga we have some pretty decent gun laws to protect decent private citizens against thugs. If more folks did this they would not be bugging us in the first place.
Howard