Author Topic: Imagine if the avg get big numbnut was president  (Read 2138 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Imagine if the avg get big numbnut was president
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 11:13:51 AM »
I know exactly what you mean and after the first time, I get pissed and walk right back at them, trust me.
The 2nd he grabbed her , THAT was it. here in Ga we have some pretty decent gun laws to protect decent private citizens against thugs. If more folks did this they would not be bugging us in the first place.
Howard

You got that right.

it takes a lot of audacity to just come up to strangers and ask them for their hard earned money.  That's bad enough.  but at least you'd expect them to be humble and polite about it.   It should be legal to punch an aggresive beggar in the mouth, no questions asked.  if they're inside your 10-foot circle and ask for money, you should just be able to slug em.  I'm going to see if I can get that on the ballot this fall.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 11:19:44 AM »
11. They would make photoshoped pictures of other world leaders and own them until they meltdown and threaten to go to war with us, then they post their IP adress and Ron steps in.

12. squadfather would be appointed head of homeland security and replace waterboarding with forced reading of jaguarenterprises or xxxlindas posts

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »
12. squadfather would be appointed head of homeland security and replace waterboarding with forced reading of jaguarenterprises or xxxlindas posts

HAHAHAHAHA so funny because I in fact can't stand to read all the way through any of their posts. ;D
I

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 11:42:40 AM »
President BigBobs and vice president Sharma would make monuments to Nasser in every city. They would use tax payer money to buy billions of posing trunks for Nasser to wear, and for them to sniff.

Squadfather would make fun of Vladamir Putin's arms.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2008, 12:01:43 PM »

You could add to that "torture" some of my aimless ramblings....my poor students, imagine being locked in a room and having to listen to me , jabber on and on about some aspect of science and I get to force you to listen and pay attnetion to the rambling .

Cameljocky  really knocked it out of the prak with Nasser posing trunks to sniff post, really funny cra keep it comming get big.

13. Pres Issac aka  Lift studios would use the wire tapping ordinance to make every phone in the wolrd get mandatory downloads of musclephone texts

14. Pres Ron would hire Ms Jammie  booty Easson as his personal sec of the back rub
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2008, 12:29:25 PM »
15. hedgehog appointed to head of resistance and survival training for our captured military personnel, teaches specialty of answering every question with a question thus resulting in enemies heads exploding in Scanner-like fashion

16. daddywaddy appointed to director of area 51

17. true adonis becomes ambassador and nutritionist to ethiopia

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2008, 01:12:28 PM »
15. hedgehog appointed to head of resistance and survival training for our captured military personnel, teaches specialty of answering every question with a question thus resulting in enemies heads exploding in Scanner-like fashion

16. daddywaddy appointed to director of area 51

17. true adonis becomes ambassador and nutritionist to ethiopia

classic gte big , 17

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2008, 01:19:42 PM »
11. They would make photoshoped pictures of other world leaders and own them until they meltdown and threaten to go to war with us, then they post their IP adress and Ron steps in.
hahahahahahhahaaaa.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2008, 01:26:45 PM »
I love this thread already ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2008, 01:44:58 PM »
Candidate would combat obesity by outlawing toothpate. He would then put the country on a broccoli and cocaine diet.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2008, 01:48:00 PM »
Before they got impeached and thrown out of office:

1. they would order airstrikes on anyone that dared to question their post. They would nuke the town or gym of anyone that posted a funny pic of them or made fun of them.

2. They would use the GPS spy satellites to stalk some hottys house that dissed them.

3 They would sign an executive order to make steroids legal ;D  ( ok this is a GOOD thing)

4. They would have the whitehouse lawn turned into a mega muscle beach.

5. They would appoint Arnold as Secretary  of Mass.

6. They would hire 100 hot, female interns and order them to wear thongs on order of the president.

7. At press conferences they would tell the white house press core to , STFU   >:(

8. They would raid the treasury to fund  them and all their buddies with endless Muscle tech supplements and new legal roids.

9. They would make fun of other world leaders lack of benching power.

10. Diplomatic rleations would be reduced to : (1) STFU or the US will nuke your ass
2. MMA cage fight      3. Posedown punk.

any more?

Hi Special Ed.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2008, 01:55:48 PM »
Bigbobs proclaims Nasser "Secretary of his interior"  :-X

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2008, 02:57:17 PM »
pumphard has "sleep overs" on the oval office and changes the age of consent to 4.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »
Candidate would combat obesity by outlawing toothpate. He would then put the country on a broccoli and cocaine diet.

hahahahahaha

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2008, 07:44:57 PM »
How about or own fearless leader Ron Aviden being named the official GET Big Ambassador to the United Nations. His job would be to make sure that bodybuilding was part of a grand world agenda  and IFBB pros would guest pose at various UN funactions. Big Ron would also serve as UN buffet master and get first dibs on all buffet items, complete with international cuisine.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2008, 09:54:08 PM »
pumphard has "sleep overs" on the oval office and changes the age of consent to 4.

hahahhahahaa

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2010, 10:31:45 AM »
CalvinH, disturbia and benchmstr become Directors of The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

Senator newmom instills fear into the heart of Congress with her epic filibusters

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2010, 10:41:47 AM »
I couldn't be president, because my veto's and approvals would go to whomever pays me the most money. I would turn the white house into an auction house to those who can afford to get their policies and laws past
You Can't Do It!!!

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2010, 10:51:06 AM »
chaos -- ambassador to France