Author Topic: Just Because Wednesday  (Read 8643 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: disturbia looking awesome when lean
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2010, 10:44:01 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2010, 11:40:14 AM »
In that picture, where disturbia has achieved a pitch of perfection many can only dream of, is only attainable when one has achieved the elusive Falconia state of epic leans.

All Kale greens and Olive oil.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2010, 12:33:03 PM »
Looking big and lean Disturbia!   Great genetics.

How long did you visit Mike Francois for?  How was it?  Was he a good host?

I actually visited Dave Fisher, stayed in San Diego for a week. Then LA for 6 weeks with Ross (in the pic).

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2010, 01:52:01 PM »
Young Avesher = possibly the best looking man to ever post on GB.

Twila would be lucky to get a chance!
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2010, 01:57:49 PM »

QFT

avesher will re-attain mental clarity after a few weeks of kale green sandwiches and 2 jumbo reeses cups a day with one package of choco cremes per day so u dont have food deprivation cravings you will reattain leans

on theright are the master chocolate cookies
A

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2010, 02:38:26 PM »
I actually visited Dave Fisher, stayed in San Diego for a week. Then LA for 6 weeks with Ross (in the pic).

That's right, I remember now you said you visited Fisher, not Francois.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2010, 03:15:01 PM »
yes
Woa!!
You were a real lifter.
Sorry for my behavier.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2010, 03:17:24 PM »
From now on, I can take your criticism.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2010, 04:03:51 PM »
I was 217 there with abs
I will not be in that shape again

That's the Spirit   ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2010, 05:47:01 PM »
From now on, I can take your criticism.

You are a very noble man. My respect and admiration for you has been further increased.
Please advise Paco to increase his intake of kale greens and Reeses peanut butter cups. He will take epic leans to a whole new level.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2010, 05:50:53 PM »

I couldn't help but notice that Johnny NoName is conspicuously absent from this thread.

Not feeling so hot and good looking now, eh, calendar boy?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2010, 05:55:58 PM »
Do you guys get out much? No disrespect but why so excited with Disturbia? A decent enough looking guy with a decent build. I don't get it?  ???

dustin

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2010, 06:16:31 PM »
Do you guys get out much? No disrespect but why so excited with Disturbia? A decent enough looking guy with a decent build. I don't get it?  ???

Admit it. You want to suck his dick too. 8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2010, 06:26:52 PM »

Maybe because everyone doubted Avesher when he was a new member and posted his current age 40+ pics. :)
Q

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2010, 06:32:03 PM »
Maybe because everyone doubted Avesher when he was a new member and posted his current age 40+ pics. :)

makes a little more sense  :)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Just Because
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2010, 07:14:25 PM »
Please uncensor the ham steaks  >:(

haha, I wish I could..I lost the original
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
what is the jealous temporment of brohams (cuckolding session)
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2010, 06:44:11 AM »
last night i was messing with my friends neighbor who is mature kinda slutty, i was luring her in under my power making her crave me like a neega falcon, but wat was lame is one of my bros there was cool but the other dude couldnt handle how much the chick was up on me he kept saying "yall need to get a room" he was very pissed off and sittin on the couch near by watching tv

but the thing is i didnt really feel like going to another room cause i felt superior with my karma last night, and you would think out of respect a broham would keep his cool and let her just be a slut and enjoy the show cause she was kinda stripping in front of me and two other brohams.

i actually dont want to mess with her that much cause i dont like being a "pussy hogger" because i want my main buddy boy broham to hit it instead because im actually a nice charitable dude and i dont always need to be that guy who gets the girl everytime because id rather unleash my sexual karma on a girl that isnt one of my best bros neighbor, btw i was at the crib of my bro where i was holding the 40 oz u all remember he is also in my band . she kinda messes with him but not in the same way she messes with me she isnt that attracted to him even though hes really ripped from cigaretes weed and coke, i just enjoy weed.

but i thought it was interestingly pathetic how the "guest" the broham that was jealous was gettin all mad with her practically naked i thought she was about to suck my dick infront of everyone wich i think is the ultimate cuckolding on some weegas, She was really grinding on my dick and kinda pulling down her pants with her naked ass on me she was a latina and very feisty , she was grinding on me everyway she could, i was kinda holdin back just to let her get sluttier and sluttier throughout the night. honestly if a broskie was gettin down with a hoe in the same room i wouldnt mind nor would i get jealous, but i wonder if my fellow getbiggers could handle  this situation im sure some of you short in height fellas would get very angry if one of your bros was scoring with a hoe in the same room :(  You see that dumbass probably couldve scored with her too but his anger overrided his potential, this happens everytime , angry people always fuck it up for themselves , always focusing on anger and forgettin the simple but easy pleausres they could acheive

A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: what is the jealous temporment of brohams (cuckolding session)
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2010, 06:49:27 AM »
Falcon,

You should have had her suck your dick right there to show those wiggas who was dominant.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2010, 06:57:22 AM »
Summary = Jealously = you miss out on the pussy ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2010, 07:04:20 AM »
Falcon,

You should have had her suck your dick right there to show those wiggas who was dominant.

yeah i know i think she was about to then that dude was arguing with the chick like a little bitch, but she was still horney and being very slutty, i probably couldve done something but theres always opportunity with this hoe, i was kinda enjoying her grabbing my wang through my pants and her getting half naked, i may couldve scored i probably will hit it down the road but i was really wanting my 'bro that was cool' to hit it instead cause he hadnt got laid in a while

i was trying to do some weegas a favor by not totally owning her poontang, i was trying to boost my karma rather than another easy lay, but its all good
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2010, 07:09:49 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2010, 07:16:11 AM »
Cuckholding is a fine line, if jealousy comes into to play it wont work everyone has to be in agreement.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2010, 07:18:08 AM »
yeah i know i think she was about to then that dude was arguing with the chick like a little bitch, but she was still horney and being very slutty, i probably couldve done something but theres always opportunity with this hoe, i was kinda enjoying her grabbing my wang through my pants and her getting half naked, i may couldve scored i probably will hit it down the road but i was really wanting my 'bro that was cool' to hit it instead cause he hadnt got laid in a while

i was trying to do some weegas a favor by not totally owning her poontang, i was trying to boost my karma rather than another easy lay, but its all good

Having her clean your pipes right there would have reminded them who the HWIC (Head Weegar In Charge) is up in that mothersucker. Knowing and owning this fact would have helped them in the long run. Think of all the energy they're wasting by competing with you. Showing them what time it was would have been an act of compassion.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »
I think you've given us a lot to think about, Senor.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2010, 07:34:24 AM »
Having her clean your pipes right there would have reminded them who the HWIC (Head Weegar In Charge) is up in that mothersucker. Knowing and owning this fact would have helped them in the long run. Think of all the energy they're wasting by competing with you. Showing them what time it was would have been an act of compassion.
yeah one of the dudes was cool but the other dude was both jealous even though he  probably couldve got some play if he didnt act like a bitch,

i was just stopping over there to smoke some weed and leave but that chick came over, it all started when we was messing around with some musical instruments and making songs just for some bullshit times. but yeahanother thing she also mentioned before that she thinks she might have lupus, im not sure if the falcon genetics would attain that lupus or not but then again all hoes have one disease or another even though she looked clean

another thing is her son lives with her hes 19 been to prison once and overall a dumbass i wouldnt want him fucking up my car for fucking his mother
A