Author Topic: What are the rarest bodybuilding pics to find?  (Read 13801 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: What are the rarest bodybuilding pics to find?
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2009, 06:32:25 PM »
Sorry Ronnie  ;D

body88

« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2009, 06:35:00 PM »
Why do you two ruin every thread on this board?  Honestly Hulkster, give it a fucking rest dude.  Are you gay?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2009, 06:37:41 PM »
FFS, a half decent thread once again hijacked by the two biggest schmoes on the board.

You have your own fucking thread you queers, keep your man worship there....... ::)
No doubt about it...

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2009, 06:39:12 PM »
FFS, a half decent thread once again hijacked by the two biggest schmoes on the board.

You have your own fucking thread you queers, keep your man worship there....... ::)

x2

body88

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »

It's fucking ridiculous.  Two grown "men" hijacking every thread on this board and arguing about two oiled up bodybuilders.  I'm sure both of em slay tons of pussy in between arguing about dudes on the web all day.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »

my ass , dumbass started as usual ! I ended that thread not little bitches follow me around trying to recreate it .

Hulkster is the biggest troll on this site , if he was banned this place would be a better place

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2009, 06:43:57 PM »
my ass , dumbass started as usual ! I ended that thread not little bitches follow me around trying to recreate it .

Hulkster is the biggest troll on this site , if he was banned this place would be a better place

hahaha, yeah you may not have started it this time, but you sure as fuck can't just let it go, can you. Like i said, both of you hijack nearly every thread with your man worship. Keep it on your own fucking thread.
 ::)

Here's a new angle.........just fucking ignore him. If you are not as big a troll as he is, it should be easy for you, right?
No doubt about it...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2009, 06:49:42 PM »
hahaha, yeah you may not have started it this time, but you sure as fuck can't just let it go, can you. Like i said, both of you hijack nearly every thread with your man worship. Keep it on your own fucking thread.
 ::)

Here's a new angle.........just fucking ignore him. If you are not as big a troll as he is, it should be easy for you, right?

I don't start it anytime , he does it's all he knows again he hates the fact I did something he can't walk away from that thread , now he chases me around . it's on him to leave well enough alone , for the most part I do , I post on a variety of different posts , this is all he knows.

body88

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2009, 07:02:24 PM »
I don't start it anytime , he does it's all he knows again he hates the fact I did something he can't walk away from that thread , now he chases me around . it's on him to leave well enough alone , for the most part I do , I post on a variety of different posts , this is all he knows.
Hulkster, I just cant quit you.  :P

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2009, 07:57:25 PM »
Hulkster, I just cant quit you.  :P

HAHAHAHAH ;D

what is the rarest bodybuilding picture to find??...................how about one of Gunter  hangin' on a woman

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2009, 08:41:43 PM »

hey man,.. great to see you have become neutral.. you are not attacking nasser's schmoes ;D only as before but you are attacking ronnie's and dorian's schmoes too ;D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2009, 08:48:07 PM »
hey man,.. great to see you have become neutral.. you are not attacking nasser's schmoes ;D only as before but you are attacking ronnie's and dorian's schmoes too ;D

thats cause, in the eyes of the rest of the board, you and bobs are no longer even human............your just some subspecies of nasser-fuck-slaves who render life-giving nutrients by licking the shit-stains in nasshole's crusty soiled posing trunks...............so when anybody posts anything, its already under the assumption that they are disgusted by your submissive lifestyle and bizarre proclivities............ .......that being said, some others on the board appear to likewise be losing their grasp on humanity, and slipping into unhealthy schmoedom............... webke, was just doing his part to combat this ever-lingering threat.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2009, 08:49:29 PM »
Rare pic, how about a Mr. Olympia being beaten by a second tier pro.  You don't see that everyday.

Jizzacked

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »

that's not 'tit pig'

great initial post kiwiol... that photo spread was one of my biggest inspirations when I first started lifting, it was mind blowing then and still is today.... both of them had lats like holiday hams

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2009, 09:23:26 PM »
whats going on with that nipple there??  looks like he is ready to be milked :) :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2009, 09:24:53 PM »
that photo spread was one of my biggest inspirations when I first started lifting, it was mind blowing then and still is today.... both of them had lats like holiday hams

Yep. And in that shoot, Fux looked bigger, thicker and better than Nasser in every pose except for the front double biceps. Hope someone scans them and posts them online sometime.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2009, 09:30:26 PM »
Yep. And in that shoot, Fux looked bigger, thicker and better than Nasser in every pose except for the front double biceps. Hope someone scans them and posts them online sometime.

*****as if programmed schmoe-bots...............bigbobs as sherief activate, and quickly start assembling comparison photo scans

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »
*****as if programmed schmoe-bots...............bigbobs as sherief activate, and quickly start assembling comparison photo scans

;D

hcg5000iu

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2009, 09:34:49 PM »
Vince cum drum looking like a bodybuilder

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2009, 09:37:12 PM »
 the bump????????

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2009, 10:45:47 PM »

frankly speaking fux was no more than another marcus rahul.. big, thick.. and everything but not good looking.. all his muscles were big but didnt go in a go shape together.. also the bones of his midsection were too wide which made him look like a block..

so to say he looked better than nasser in all poses except one pose is really funny.. he was better only in the rear lat spread (his best pose)..

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2009, 10:46:20 PM »
Rare pic, how about a Mr. Olympia being beaten by a second tier pro.  You don't see that everyday.

Nothing 2nd tier about Gunter there.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2009, 11:12:01 PM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2009, 06:44:10 AM »
lol @ Ron!

Here are a couple of pics of Arnold.
Wew, Not that bad.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2009, 07:29:14 AM »
Nothing 2nd tier about Gunter there.
Ronnie getting owned right there