Author Topic: Sort of steriod question, DIV?  (Read 1144 times)

Snap_Jenkins

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Sort of steriod question, DIV?
« on: June 16, 2006, 02:25:30 PM »
I was on gear a few years back with someone and they did everything as far as dose and the program prep. I am looking to try and regain some sort of physique again and I am going to have to go clean, I thought. See I don't know tha first clue of not only where to get gear, but a program for my needs, and supplies needed. I have a friend who had used Haldrol-50 by Gaspari and claimed it was very "steriod like". He got great gains from it. My question is, if I were to try the Gaspari product, do I need any pct? I realize that most people frown on supplements like this and say nothing beats the best...trust and believe I agree. This is my only option though. I called on you DIV because an old friend used to come here and said were were the truth. Thanks for any replies, bitches.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: Sort of steriod question, DIV?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 02:53:34 PM »
theres no bitches here,but there are men here.

take your suppliment and enjoy. you dont need a pct. why would you?
your taking a over the counter product.

this is a steroid board,but there is a suppliment board you can ask them.

Snap_Jenkins

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 11:02:12 PM »
I'm sorry you were offended by my using the term "bitches". I have to admit that your post makes me think you're the type of guy that uses " if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" alot. This no doubt will offend you too but that's not my intention. NOW, about my question, there are several supplement companys that put out steriod products. They are dangerous in the sense that the user doesnt even know they need pct. Legal Gear's methyl and a few others that I cant remember are a few. Gasparis Halodrol-50 was supposed to be this way also, hence my question.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 12:45:38 AM »
those sites that sell that stuff is bogus.thats stuff is more dangerouse then steroids.

you dont know whats in there and then they pass it off as steroids.DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY.

if you not looking to use steroids try something like NO2 its a good product.

no offence taken bro.you just have to be real carefull of these wanna be roids that they claim,i know the sites your talking about.
good luck

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 04:56:43 AM »
Totally agree with Zeek, don't be swayed by the junk science of all these so called steroid alternatives. Fuk knows what goes in them and what they're doing to you. If you really want steroid like effects then use steroids.

Bypass

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2006, 12:27:38 PM »
If it's not juice, don't juice, if you can get it at a store, it's for the pretty boy moron's who know no better....stick it and hit it....