Author Topic: STEROID USERS, if you could turn clock back, at what age you would start?  (Read 4609 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I can see why you don't advise people to start before 25. Jealously is a bitch.

I trained 4 years naturally. The 4th year went nowhere. Juiced for 4 years then cleaned out. I've been training 19 years now. You either wasted years being natural when you were going nowhere or had no idea what you were doing and slowly made shit gains for 10 years. Heaven forbid someone outdo your natural gains by 19 and start juicing or you'll start crying.

Bet you didn't get near my lifts naturally otherwise you'd say something. But i'm sure you lifted some nice weights  :D

Oh brother. Not that I need to defend against a hard working 19 yo athlete such as yourself but I'm doing  this for all the kids out there who are being lied to and told "you literally can't grow new muscle past age 19, I read it in a muscular development."

Age 21 ish

Best natty lifts: 525lbs deadlift, 420lbs ass to grass squat with a pause, 315 lbs bench. I have vids of all of these.

I looked better as a natty than you did and I look better on gear now than you do. Fuck off with this garbage, "The Gooch Licker."

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
I picked up my best placings when I was natural. At age 43 I used gear and jumped into the bigger NPC shows and got my ecto ass handed to me, Even at 225 I ran into superior genetics. Once I really pushed it and at 235 did get one nice title but it took damn near a year to fully recover my health. So my answer is looking back I would use minimal HRT only if I could do it all over.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Oh brother. Not that I need to defend against a hard working 19 yo athlete such as yourself but I'm doing  this for all the kids out there who are being lied to and told "you literally can't grow new muscle past age 19, I read it in a muscular development."

Age 21 ish

Best natty lifts: 525lbs deadlift, 420lbs ass to grass squat with a pause, 315 lbs bench. I have vids of all of these.

I looked better as a natty than you did and I look better on gear now than you do. Fuck off with this garbage, "The Gooch Licker."

Superb physique.  Well done, young man!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Thank you, very kind of you. But in all honesty it's NOT superb. I was fortunate enough to be friends with one of the best natty coaches in the US and learned so much about training and nutrition during my first 5 years of training. I feel it saved me years of trial and error and following magazine bullshit advice.

Even so, my genetics are mediocre, I just know how to train and eat properly and this is where lots of natties screw up. These variables become obsolete for gear users (IMO), natties can't get away with the same things they can. Even with mediocre genetics however you can still make yearly gains into your late 20s at least! I'm convinced. My best year of natty gains was at age 25 before I ran my first cycle.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Ask Nasser..

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
I agree.. one of the best guys on here.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III

Age 21 ish

Chiro Flex doing some Owning here!!  Good job Brah
I

pissant

• Getbig III
not natty lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Chiro Flex doing some Owning here!!  Good job Brah

Thanks, but there's always a gaggle of Hebrews at my gym that eat fried chicken and koolaid pre workout and own me into oblivion physique and strength wise. My genetics are mediocre Italian kid genetics, nothing outta this world.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
not natty lol

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit.

Must of been on some sort of drugs to get those awful tattoos  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Yeah, I'm calling bullshit.

Must of been on some sort of drugs to get those awful tattoos  ;D

This type of comment, I can appreciate  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Thanks, but there's always a gaggle of Hebrews at my gym that eat fried chicken and koolaid pre workout and own me into oblivion physique and strength wise. My genetics are mediocre Italian kid genetics, nothing outta this world.

There are some of us who believe Italian genetics would be a plus. Try having English and French genetics.  :'(  Many "Hebrews" are prone to poor health as they age. I would not want their  genetics.

TheShape.

• Getbig V

Age 21 ish

What is your height & weight here?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
What is your height & weight here?

The leanest ones are near contest day. 5'10 165-170lbs.

Bloatier ones are 180, post contest rebound.

thebrink

• Getbig V
Lets see these videos

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Not only did i beat those lifts, at no point did i say you can't build new muscle past the age of 19. You are not even reading what i wrote and understanding it, just picking random shit, just like Crossfitters LOL, what's the point.

You look about the same as a Natty as i did. That's the problem with being Natty, there's only so far you can go unless you have freak genetics and even then.........lets see how you twist that around ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Not only did i beat those lifts, at no point did i say you can't build new muscle past the age of 19. You are not even reading what i wrote and understanding it, just picking random shit, just like Crossfitters LOL, what's the point.

You look about the same as a Natty as i did. That's the problem with being Natty, there's only so far you can go unless you have freak genetics and even then.........lets see how you twist that around ;)

TL:DR:FY

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Every top pro was geared up young. Every one.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
The leanest ones are near contest day. 5'10 165-170lbs.

Bloatier ones are 180, post contest rebound.
That's crazy, you look a lot heavier. I'd say in the 190-200 lb range. I'm almost up to your stats odd enough, still natural 5' 11" 180-185 lbs @ 8%. I'm only 19 so there's still a long time to go before I think about enhancement.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
That's crazy, you look a lot heavier. I'd say in the 190-200 lb range. I'm almost up to your stats odd enough, still natural 5' 11" 180-185 lbs @ 8%. I'm only 19 so there's still a long time to go before I think about enhancement.

you look your best when super lean and pumped up in the gym. My best pics here are all when I was at at the peak of my dieting, and pumped up from the gym, so it creates an amazing illusion. Funny thing is I was swimming in a large t shirt, like besides my veiny forearms I didn't look like I even lifted  ;D that's bodybuilding for ya. I got to 195lbs natty but I was fatter and I looked 1/2 the size in pictures....all an illusion.

Keep training hard bro, try different routines, I used Layne Norton's PHAT program on and off for a few years and feel like I made my best gains on those kind of 2x a week non linear periodized programs. And I don't care what anyone says, your nutrition is vital for a natty BBer. Ignore the fad diets this sport is infested with. My greatest gains came with a normal 6 meal a day traditional bodybuilder program of 40/40/20 macros.

I always say this, that on my worst day now, when I come off cycle, and quit training for a month or whatever, at my worst I still look like a REALLY good natty bodybuilder. Compare this with all the dudes you know who juice right off the bat and bloat up for 12 weeks and then Shrivel down to nothing Ala Cleanest Natural. You have gear there for the rest of your life to play with. I set a goal for age 25 to try it and I'm happy with my choice for choosing to wait.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
I always say this, that on my worst day now, when I come off cycle, and quit training for a month or whatever, at my worst I still look like a REALLY good natty bodybuilder. Compare this with all the dudes you know who juice right off the bat and bloat up for 12 weeks and then Shrivel down to nothing Ala Cleanest Natural. You have gear there for the rest of your life to play with. I set a goal for age 25 to try it and I'm happy with my choice for choosing to wait.
Well spoken, you can tell those who have a solid base and those who just take shortcuts and deflate like a balloon when they're off. Also, if you can't build a solid physique without drugs you might as well do something else.

ACeR1

• Getbig I
Re: STEROID USERS, if you could turn clock back, at what age you would start?
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2014, 05:54:48 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: STEROID USERS, if you could turn clock back, at what age you would start?
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2014, 06:06:24 AM »
18, 19

would have liked to see if I could have done some damage in this sport.  I was a pussy when younger, and had "principles" ..wanted to stay natty. I blame it on my training partner then . he was my best friend , still is, I looked up to him. I would have felt guilty

what a fkng imbecile i was