Author Topic: a look at ANDREAS MUNZER  (Read 20765 times)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: a look at ANDREAS MUNZER
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2020, 06:11:53 PM »
Autopsy said his liver was like styrofoam if I recall correctly.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2020, 06:45:41 PM »
Depends how you look at things, people are still talking about him 30 years after he's gone, he's a legend in the bodybuilding world. Most go through life without much accolades, led alone achieving something that their peers will revere them for 30 years after they are gone.

Well, that’s not saying much. He really isn’t talked about

Go on a shooting rampage, or become a serial killer, you’ll be talked about 30 years later and be a legend

Everyone’s a legend in today’s society

Ted Bundy > tier 2 bber

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2020, 07:10:23 PM »
Depends how you look at things, people are still talking about him 30 years after he's gone, he's a legend in the bodybuilding world. Most go through life without much accolades, led alone achieving something that their peers will revere them for 30 years after they are gone.

Your values are skewed. 

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2020, 07:24:28 PM »

??? ::)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2020, 07:35:18 PM »
Your values are skewed.
I'm not saying that's my outlook, but let's get real what are most peoples most notable achievements? Graduating college, marriage, kids, possible promotion upgrading from a cubicle to your own office, winning employee of the month. That's all I'm saying,  he achieved professional status in a sport he loved, he gave it his all, he is in fact known and is still talked about to this day as the most conditioned bodybuilder of all time. Again not my opinion,  but that's a viewpoint you can make. He died doing what he loved so maybe to him it was worth it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2020, 04:12:56 PM »
I'm not saying that's my outlook, but let's get real what are most peoples most notable achievements? Graduating college, marriage, kids, possible promotion upgrading from a cubicle to your own office, winning employee of the month. That's all I'm saying,  he achieved professional status in a sport he loved, he gave it his all, he is in fact known and is still talked about to this day as the most conditioned bodybuilder of all time. Again not my opinion,  but that's a viewpoint you can make. He died doing what he loved so maybe to him it was worth it.

You can do all that, and not die doing it

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2020, 05:26:58 PM »
F**k me - epic 13 year old thread bump  :o

That said, I agree with the statement below about quad shape - him and Sonny Schmidt had my favorite legs (no homo and RIP both guys WHO WERE YOUNGER THAN ME FFS)

"Cytadren can be a bitch"  KK

;)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2020, 05:30:28 PM »
I've been following it since the early-90s

look, his structure was poor. simple as that. I'm not saying Cutler's structure is great or anything, but I definitely think Cutler is better now than Munzer ever was.

you have no idea, either you have judging criteria running through your veins or you are currently a judge or have been a judge or you just dont get it, mentzer has superior structure and superior classic lines the way BB should be, when compared to a blocky drug resposive jay cutler  ;D

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2020, 05:33:47 PM »
call me on 555 1010 to discuss or for further details on this sport  ;)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2020, 09:04:20 PM »
https://www.muscleandfitness.com/athletes-celebrities/news/tragedy-andreas-m-nzer/

After months of stomach pain, Münzer was admitted to hospital on the morning of March 12, 1996. By 7pm, doctors had decided to operate to stop bleeding from his stomach, but his liver and kidneys failed shortly afterwards. His condition by this point was too severe for a blood transfusion, and he died on the morning of March 14 at the age of 31.[1][2] The autopsy gave the cause of death as dystrophic multiple organ failure.[3]

Some of the specific autopsy findings were an extremely muscular physique with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat, a liver that contained numerous table tennis ball-sized tumors (with half the liver consisting simply of a crumbly mass that was similar to polystyrene), shriveled testes, and cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer’s heart weighed 636g; a normal man’s heart usually weighs 300–350g).[3]

Münzer’s electrolytes were also out of balance, and his potassium levels were extremely high. Traces of about 20 different drugs were found, along with acute toxicity (perhaps caused by a stimulant). Schwarzenegger sent a wreath to Münzer’s funeral in Styria, with the message: “A last greeting to a friend.”

Old news.

Only his close family would have access to those infos.

'celebrity news' BS !.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2020, 01:38:32 AM »
and you actually believe munzer was taking all that gear week in week out...... ::)

a) he couldnt afford it.

b) it would take him more time to take his weekly doses than it would to eat his weekly food.

steroids are cheap and available for most pros, and amdreas was from germany.

supposedly andreas's "manager" (i believe the manager also owned a gym and andreas worked there as well as a trainer or something) "required" Andreas to maintain that look year-round for appearances and guest posings and such, and that meant using "harsher" drugs usually used for short periods pre-contest... drugs that didn't aromatize and generally a lot of orals (heavy long-term halotestin, drol, oral and inj winstrol, & all the other shit).

i thought i'd heard he was using 2 "anti-cortisol"(anti-adrenal) drugs, cytadren of course being one of them. i forget what the other would've been.

his liver being like styrofoam id assume it'd be like comparing a "sponge" in the sea, and when it "dies", it's more like dead/hard coral.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2020, 04:37:49 AM »

"Effects of HMB".  ;D

I was never able to get that lean on hmb alone I had to stack cla for maximum results :D