Author Topic: World's Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski Overpowered & Manhandled  (Read 13104 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: World's Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski Overpowered & Manhandled
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2011, 12:53:59 PM »

This is an athlete! Graceful, powerful, fast, explosive, good hang eye cordination. He would abosulutely rape the shit out of any powerlifter or strongman.

Powerlifters are athletes I give them that but they're not versatile athletes. They're good at one thing. Picking things up putting them down. Tell them to walk up a ten story flight of stairs they will die of heart attack.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2011, 01:20:38 PM »
Well, I have competed three times as a bodybuilder and twice as a powerlifter, and I am getting ready right now for my third meet. I am 100 times the athlete you'll ever hope to be, son. And if you do not consider a top flight strongman an athlete, well, this says it all.

Oh, and to the other goof, I am 41, not a teenager.

How many fights you been in, champ?
wait, you are the guy who acts like the "know-all" of powerlifting and you've only done 2 meets?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2011, 01:37:34 PM »
wait, you are the guy who acts like the "know-all" of powerlifting and you've only done 2 meets?

Where did you come up with this? When did I ever suggest I knew it all? What the FUCK is wrong with some of you?!

chess315

« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2011, 02:12:05 PM »
  I'm a mediocre wrestlerand weightlifter when i could prolly bench around 350 and deadlift 500 a few yrs ago when I used to go to a mma training center for entertainment and even at that good gym rat strength level I could pretty much do well against everyone and even tapped out professional fighters. I was only around 225 no where near pounstones strength. It was hard for 165-200lb local and professional fighters to do well against me it was about a 50-50 exchange granted I do have a wrestling back ground and am familar with basic submissons. Royce gracie did well against mediocre fighters you could prolly pick some of the main posters on here and put up better fighters then he fought. If someone dont think strength and size dont matter in a fight they are sadly mistaken.

chess315

« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2011, 02:18:39 PM »
someone like say tbombz or stavios that are muscular but not monster could go in any local mma center (assuming they are decent athletes) and within a week be able to beat half the class if not more.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2011, 02:19:31 PM »
He so small now, that I'd fuck Mariusz up with one hand make hime my bitch.