Author Topic: Have you ever hit someone who disrespected you?  (Read 18811 times)

spinnis

Re: Have you ever hit someone who disrespected you?
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 02:55:21 PM »
does disrespecting a friend count?

ive been in a few fight and many many scuffels or whatever you call it when there is pushing and yelling often times in groups lol.

I dont think ive ever been disrespected face to face actually, pretty strange.

ive knocked 2 guys out on seperate occasions with One punch each, one was kinda a sucker punch though lol. I would like to tell the story but mcanus would so all over this it would be nuts lol.

it was a while back though, I wonder these days if I would be able to keep myself calm enough to keep some decent techniques in mind while punching and not just swinging,

Im sure ive mentioned it before so no bs as usual =)

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 02:57:39 PM »
Did he hit you? Or he was just sayin ish? If he was just jawin, he owned you, he controlled your temper, not you. You should have just jawed back. In the end, it shows that mere jawing can get to you.

no, the other dude got his ass HANDED to him, if he was slapped and didnt do shit especially After talking shit.

royally fucking owned.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2010, 02:58:57 PM »
In High School and Middle School I got into a few fights. I regret it because it was immature and most of the fights were because I was passive aggressive and didn't tell people off until it just blew my cap.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 03:44:24 PM »
ive knocked 2 guys out on seperate occasions with One punch each, one was kinda a sucker punch though lol. I would like to

Swede don't ever be afraid to sucker punch somebody  in a street fight .

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2010, 05:11:50 PM »
Slam. Let the boys be boys.

spinnis

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 05:47:49 PM »
Swede don't ever be afraid to sucker punch somebody  in a street fight .

Well, I asked his name, he responded to which I realised he was the one I was looking for, so I threw the biggest haymaker I could and caught him clean on the jaw, he collapsed like a sack of shit and I got jumped.

well worth it.

I put the cover your face from kicks with your arms to good use thats for sure lol.

Beating someone you dislike is better then sex imo. I stay at home though Dont need any drama in my life. And I dont talk much about this because Im sick of Trying to be "called out" when I dont lie.

It was an awesome feeling, When he told me hes name I thought for a second punching this dude at his Own party which is full of His friends isn't very smart at all. And then I though Fuck it. And all hell broke loose. Very Very refreshing.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 05:57:53 PM »
Once beat  a guy to death who stepped on my brand new Addidas at a club.  I mean brand new....c'mon...

I did warn him before hand with "Checkity, checkity check yo self, befo you wreck yo self!"

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2010, 06:01:44 PM »
Swede don't ever be afraid to sucker punch somebody  in a street fight .

After training in MAs all my life, the sucker punch is still my best technique.  Someone is gonna get hit first, I make sure it isn't me.

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2010, 06:03:12 PM »
After training in MAs all my life, the sucker punch is still my best technique.  Someone is gonna get hit first, I make sure it isn't me.

its easy to tell a good while ahead when shit is about to go down.. you can KO him and leave all in the same motion  ;D

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2010, 06:04:48 PM »
its easy to tell a good while ahead when shit is about to go down.. you can KO him and leave all in the same motion  ;D

Yep.  Once you have the timing down, you don't even miss a step on the turn and walk away :)

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2010, 06:08:41 PM »
Yep.  Once you have the timing down, you don't even miss a step on the turn and walk away :)

Me and my cousing once ko'd 2 guys at a party on a boat, well he ko'ed one and hit the other which was stunned and I threw him to the ground, so my cousin had all the fun.
Anyway we did is So fast and there was alot of people there so we just managed to walk straight out afterwards.. right pass the bouncers that was on there way there and they were only standing not too many feet away when it happened.

Just walking pass someone you KNOW is gonna be looking for YOU within 5 sec is a funny feeling.
I even said goodbye to the lady that checked my ID at the entrance haha we were born at the same date she was just Alot older lol. She smiled when I said goodbye  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2010, 06:11:06 PM »
  Someone is gonna get hit first, I make sure it isn't me.

QFT

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2010, 06:14:46 PM »
Me and my cousing once ko'd 2 guys at a party on a boat, well he ko'ed one and hit the other which was stunned and I threw him to the ground, so my cousin had all the fun.
Anyway we did is So fast and there was alot of people there so we just managed to walk straight out afterwards.. right pass the bouncers that was on there way there and they were only standing not too many feet away when it happened.

Just walking pass someone you KNOW is gonna be looking for YOU within 5 sec is a funny feeling.
I even said goodbye to the lady that checked my ID at the entrance haha we were born at the same date she was just Alot older lol. She smiled when I said goodbye  ;D

One time I was having words with a guy outside a club and the manager came out to see what was up.  I told him nothing, I was just going back inside.  The manager turned to walk in, I slammed the guy with a Thai elbow right in the temple, kept turning with it and walked right up next to the manager.  When he heard me walking up, he turned back toward me and saw the guy sleeping on the side of the street.  He asked if I hit him and I said "No man, I was right behind you.  He must have passed out."  We went right back in the club and he never knew the difference.  Of course, since this is the 'net everyone will say I made that up, but SS was there with me when it happened and saw the whole thing, so he can verify.

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2010, 06:27:29 PM »
One time I was having words with a guy outside a club and the manager came out to see what was up.  I told him nothing, I was just going back inside.  The manager turned to walk in, I slammed the guy with a Thai elbow right in the temple, kept turning with it and walked right up next to the manager.  When he heard me walking up, he turned back toward me and saw the guy sleeping on the side of the street.  He asked if I hit him and I said "No man, I was right behind you.  He must have passed out."  We went right back in the club and he never knew the difference.  Of course, since this is the 'net everyone will say I made that up, but SS was there with me when it happened and saw the whole thing, so he can verify.

Wonderful.

After the fight that I just mentioned me and my cousin were soooooooooooo riled up and I was pissed of because I didnt get to punch anyone.

And being drunk and very very very hyped we looked for victims, and I thought, Why not rob someone? lets give him a chance to just hand over the stuff and we dont do anything but if he wont...

So we walked along and I saw this dude sitting on a few stairs, I could tell he was a tall dude just by him sitting there.
Asked him what time it was... and he took out his cellphone and said the time..

I said give me the cellphone and leave.. He was also drunk and started talking and whatever so out of the blue I knee him straight in the face I thought But the knee grazes him and he isn't knocked out. Now remember he is a tall dude so I dont want him to stand up..
So right after the knee he started talking shit and starting to stand up, so I said loud and clear "DONT STAND UP!" he kept "trying to stand" I said again" Dont fucking stand up"..

So he stands up , I throw that right hand which I know is hard (no bragging I just know) and I throw up Upwards beacause his littaly a head taller then me. it Connects and he just falls like a tree and his head SMASHES against the pavement and there is a shitload of blood and Im thinking holy fuck he just died.

My cousin was actually a little bit behind me just when it happened, anyway so there he is lying on the ground and Im thinking his dead so I say lets the FUCK out of here. So my cousin takes all the shit out of his pockets and off we go.

Actually feel Kinda bad for that one. I shouldn't have. on the other hand I said DONT STAND UP so I gave him an honest chance..

thats why I dont drink lol.

but knocking someone out with ONE punch thats a head taller then you ...better then sex.

the First fight I mentioned though was a guy that kicked the shit out of my friend when he was (my friend) drunker then Fuck lying on the street getting his head kicked in. Knocking his ass out was well worth what I endured during the following moments before my friends came to my rescue  ;D

ok, 3:34 in the morning here now, time for mothereffi'n sleep homie.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2010, 07:53:23 PM »
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. - Sun Tzu

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2010, 03:20:24 AM »
Headbutt a guy and be out-Me

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2010, 03:24:34 AM »
Then a German Sheppard walked by and you snapped it's spine with your bare hands.  :D

That happened to me right after I sodomized that broad from the Sopranos. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2010, 03:43:54 AM »
No later than this week-end, I kicked the shit out of a massive 4 year old who walked on my shoe by accident and could'nt say "I'm sorry" without stuttering. Little fuck had it coming. He was juiced to the gills obviously. I'm such a baddas i sometimes scare myself.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2010, 04:46:51 AM »
Slam. Let the boys be boys.
Just got done listening to that classic. :)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2010, 04:56:18 AM »
Wonderful.

After the fight that I just mentioned me and my cousin were soooooooooooo riled up and I was pissed of because I didnt get to punch anyone.

And being drunk and very very very hyped we looked for victims, and I thought, Why not rob someone? lets give him a chance to just hand over the stuff and we dont do anything but if he wont...

So we walked along and I saw this dude sitting on a few stairs, I could tell he was a tall dude just by him sitting there.
Asked him what time it was... and he took out his cellphone and said the time..

I said give me the cellphone and leave.. He was also drunk and started talking and whatever so out of the blue I knee him straight in the face I thought But the knee grazes him and he isn't knocked out. Now remember he is a tall dude so I dont want him to stand up..
So right after the knee he started talking shit and starting to stand up, so I said loud and clear "DONT STAND UP!" he kept "trying to stand" I said again" Dont fucking stand up"..

So he stands up , I throw that right hand which I know is hard (no bragging I just know) and I throw up Upwards beacause his littaly a head taller then me. it Connects and he just falls like a tree and his head SMASHES against the pavement and there is a shitload of blood and Im thinking holy fuck he just died.

My cousin was actually a little bit behind me just when it happened, anyway so there he is lying on the ground and Im thinking his dead so I say lets the FUCK out of here. So my cousin takes all the shit out of his pockets and off we go.

Actually feel Kinda bad for that one. I shouldn't have. on the other hand I said DONT STAND UP so I gave him an honest chance..

thats why I dont drink lol.

but knocking someone out with ONE punch thats a head taller then you ...better then sex.

the First fight I mentioned though was a guy that kicked the shit out of my friend when he was (my friend) drunker then Fuck lying on the street getting his head kicked in. Knocking his ass out was well worth what I endured during the following moments before my friends came to my rescue  ;D

ok, 3:34 in the morning here now, time for mothereffi'n sleep homie.

This is why I don't fuck with midgets. Brutal psychological problems they must have.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2010, 05:28:50 AM »
How would you know, since you haven't done either one yet?

Lame story, bro. Rejoicing in being a coward is pure beta.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2010, 06:07:49 AM »
bragging about throwing sucker punches?

brutal

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2010, 06:21:54 AM »
My last "fight" involved some short, fat middleaged dude approaching me and my mate outside a club and telling my mate "pound for pound I could take the both of you". My friend asked him to repeat himself, to which he replied by punching my friend in the chest and then punching me square in the face. I stood there with both nostrils bleeding wondering what the fuck had just happened whilst the little fatman ran off down the road.

Pwned.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2010, 06:25:23 AM »
My last "fight" involved some short, fat middleaged dude approaching me and my mate outside a club and telling my mate "pound for pound I could take the both of you". My friend asked him to repeat himself, to which he replied by punching my friend in the chest and then punching me square in the face. I stood there with both nostrils bleeding wondering what the fuck had just happened whilst the little fatman ran off down the road.

Pwned.

haha, the other side of the coin...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2010, 06:26:09 AM »
Well, I asked his name, he responded to which I realised he was the one I was looking for, so I threw the biggest haymaker I could and caught him clean on the jaw, he collapsed like a sack of shit and I got jumped.

well worth it.

I put the cover your face from kicks with your arms to good use thats for sure lol.

Beating someone you dislike is better then sex imo. I stay at home though Dont need any drama in my life. And I dont talk much about this because Im sick of Trying to be "called out" when I dont lie.

It was an awesome feeling, When he told me hes name I thought for a second punching this dude at his Own party which is full of His friends isn't very smart at all. And then I though Fuck it. And all hell broke loose. Very Very refreshing.

Did you bring a little step-stool with you ?

Or was he a 13 year old that you were arguing wtih about Brock ??