Author Topic: Think and Grow Rich: by Napoleon Hill  (Read 8248 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Think and Grow Rich: by Napoleon Hill
« on: December 11, 2006, 07:56:59 AM »
This is the most fantastic book that is a must read for anyone interested in pursuing their financial dreams.  The audio books by Napoleon Hill are terrific as well, and I see many similarities between what he say's, and some of what top achievers say.  You can google this book in PDF and get it for free as an Ebook.

If these principals in this book are used daily, you will aquire whatever you wish for!  Period.
Most are all show no go!

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Think and Grow Rich: by Napoleon Hill
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 08:51:01 AM »
Amen, brother!

It turned my mind on and opened my eyes!

Also, must reads include "The Next Millionaires" by Paul Zane Pilzer

and "The Attractor Factor" by my good friend, Dr. Joe Vitale.

Both are available at amazon or ebay.

Scott
www.bodybuildersreality. com

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 07:55:22 AM »
I also recommend watching a new movie out that is only by mailorder if you like the philosophy of Napoleon Hill, and the previous books mentioned above.  The Secret available at thesecret.tv .   
Most are all show no go!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 06:18:49 AM »
I also recommend watching a new movie out that is only by mailorder if you like the philosophy of Napoleon Hill, and the previous books mentioned above.  The Secret available at thesecret.tv .   

Excellent choices both!!! I highly recommend
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 06:32:44 AM »
Amen, brother!

Scott

For those want to hear an excerpt from Pilzer's 'The Next Millionaires' you can by clicking to this page on my site. It is in Windows Media Audio.

And Joe Vitale is also on the Secret.
w

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 06:28:41 PM »
Hi People,
Without an ounce of sarcasm…

I respect your opinions of these books, etc., but are you basing your views on personal experience?
To put it more bluntly, have you applied any/all of the principles and have something to show for it? Or do the theories just sound good and sensible?
Again, no cynicism or disrespect.

It’s just that a friend of mine recommended I purchase the N. Hill book, telling me that he’s recommended it to almost 300 people and NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE has bought it.
He next informed me that Hill’s book has made more millionaires than any other work of that genre.

My question is: If it works THAT well, then why isn’t my friend a millionaire?
And he’s a DOCTOR at that!!!

I'm extrapolating a bit because I haven't actually read the book, but...
I keep an open mind, but I need good, legitimate information to convince me of things like this.

Thanks,
Monty

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 06:32:07 PM »
Amen, brother!

Scott

Scott,
Did Lee honestly read Dr. Vitale’s book (like he said he was going to?) ;)
I’m still waiting for his critique (LOL). ;D

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 09:51:20 PM »
Hi People,
Without an ounce of sarcasm…

I respect your opinions of these books, etc., but are you basing your views on personal experience?
To put it more bluntly, have you applied any/all of the principles and have something to show for it? Or do the theories just sound good and sensible?
Again, no cynicism or disrespect.

It’s just that a friend of mine recommended I purchase the N. Hill book, telling me that he’s recommended it to almost 300 people and NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE has bought it.
He next informed me that Hill’s book has made more millionaires than any other work of that genre.

My question is: If it works THAT well, then why isn’t my friend a millionaire?
And he’s a DOCTOR at that!!!

I'm extrapolating a bit because I haven't actually read the book, but...
I keep an open mind, but I need good, legitimate information to convince me of things like this.

Thanks,
Monty

Exactly, what money do you have to show for it?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 08:06:35 AM »
My initial question was not meant to be accusatory, and I’m not bashing the book before reading / trying it.
If it works, I’ll try it myself!

But before I invest time in reading the book and applying its ideas, I simply want to hear one or two concrete examples from people who’ve benefited and how.

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 08:18:35 AM »
Good points made above.

We live in an era of skepticism - no doubt.

In my opinion, money should not be the ultimate goal.  Happiness should be the ultimate goal.

Happiness comes from following your passion in life.  If you follow your passion, you will never view your work as "work".

You will have unbridled energy and will do the things necessary to take your passion (work) to the next level. 

And, as a result, the money will come.

All of the folks interviewed in "Think and Grow Rich" followed their passion - they didn't chase money. 

I wonder if the Doctor's passion is medicine?

Me?  I work less than 12 hours a week in my work and get to "work" with Lee Priest, Adela Garcia, Monica Brant-Peckham, Dr. Joe Vitale and others.

I'm not a millionaire but I have a great quality of life, love what I do, create recurring, passive income and spend a lot of time fishing and hanging out with my 2 young boys.

The money will come...

By the way, Vitale is a millionaire and he's been doing what he does for 25+ years.  I'm going to his birthday party tonight and will get to see his new Panoz sports car for the first time.

But...Joe will be the first to tell you that the car is not the ultimate goal.  It's the challenge (and fun) of creating something (books, courses, dvd's, etc) which help/entertain others and make money while doing it.

As Paul McCartney once said - "I'm going to write a swimming pool".

Thanks, guys.

Scott

P.S. I'll ask Lee whether or not he has read "The Attractor Factor" by Dr. Joe Vitale

P.P.S.  A little over a year ago, I was working 50+ hours a week for Dell.  I was miserable, hated my job, made crap for money and was only helping Dell.  Now, as mentioned above, my life has completely changed, making more money than ever with lots of future projects planned and it's because of "Think and Grow Rich", "The Secret",etc.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006, 08:49:54 AM »
I'm not a millionaire but I have a great quality of life, love what I do, create recurring, passive income and spend a lot of time fishing and hanging out with my 2 young boys.
P.P.S.  A little over a year ago, I was working 50+ hours a week for Dell.  I was miserable, hated my job, made crap for money and was only helping Dell.  Now, as mentioned above, my life has completely changed, making more money than ever with lots of future projects planned and it's because of "Think and Grow Rich", "The Secret",etc.

Realistic & specific...
That's the kind of answer I was looking for, and you're the first person to give me one.
You've also provided me a great outline of the books' underlying premises.
I'll read'em!

Thanks Scott,
Monty

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2006, 08:55:07 AM »
One more thing...none of my response should be viewed as bragging or coming from ego.

It's just that by following your passion it's easy to become very happy about life so much that you want to share and to help others find their passion just as others have helped me.

Monty - if you'll send me an email to Scott@bodybuildersreality.com with your mailing address, I'll send you a copy of "The Secret"

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 07:47:56 AM »
Good points made above.

In my opinion, money should not be the ultimate goal.  Happiness should be the ultimate goal.

Happiness comes from following your passion in life.  If you follow your passion, you will never view your work as "work".

You will have unbridled energy and will do the things necessary to take your passion (work) to the next level. 

All of the folks interviewed in "Think and Grow Rich" followed their passion - they didn't chase money. 

Me?  I work less than 12 hours a week in my work and get to "work" with Lee Priest, Adela Garcia, Monica Brant-Peckham, Dr. Joe Vitale and others.

The money will come...

By the way, Vitale is a millionaire and he's been doing what he does for 25+ years.  I'm going to his birthday party tonight and will get to see his new Panoz sports car for the first time.

But...Joe will be the first to tell you that the car is not the ultimate goal.  It's the challenge (and fun) of creating something (books, courses, dvd's, etc) which help/entertain others and make money while doing it.

Thanks, guys.

Scott

P.S. I'll ask Lee whether or not he has read "The Attractor Factor" by Dr. Joe Vitale

Excellent post Scott. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Most people will simply be amazed at what they are capable of, once they start following their passion.

The passion btw is not necessarily our day to day activities either, ...but rather the end goal our day to day activites will bring about. The route you take to get there is inconsequential, ...as long as you are on the path.

Other fabulous titles by Napoleon Hill (The Napoleon Hill Foundation) include:
  • "The Master-Key To Riches" © 1965
  • "Grow Rich! With Peace of Mind" © 1967
  • "You Can Work Your Own Miracles" © 1971

The classic however remains "Think & Grow Rich", ...and I would recommend that title before any of the others.

As for "The Secret" it's real and it's valid. I've been using it pretty much all my life, but really became conscious of it back in 1985. That was when I started to see the correlations and incredibly uncanny coincidences... coincidences that were just too coincidental to be coincidental.  :P

It was so compelling to me that it prompted me on an investigative journey of cause & effect, and to start various discussions with many around me, but only a select few had experienced this same level of awakening consciousness that I was discovering. I didn't understand how it worked at the time, ...only that it did work.

These experiences left me with the indelible impression that we each create our reality from the inside out. Imagine my excitement when I was later led to an ancient science of making things happen that validated my discovery. After more than twenty years of putting this science into practice and teaching it to others, I have complete confidence that these universal principles of creative manifestation will work for anyone who knows and applies them.

Nature continually shows all of us that there truly are no limits to the beauty, abundance, joy, love and peace that everyone can experience. I have been blessed to act as a catalyst for miracles in people's lives and am constantly grateful for my own good fortune.

Another great title is "Science of Getting Rich", by Wallace D. Wattles.

Enjoy,
w

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 11:17:52 AM »
Judi - thanks!  Congrats with the life that you have carved out for yourself!

and Happy New Year!

BTW for whoever asked, Lee has not read "the Attractor Factor" yet.

But he and I are planning a trip to Brazil in late January so I'll read it to him on the airplane (he won't be able to get away)!
 ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 03:11:20 PM »
Judi - thanks!  Congrats with the life that you have carved out for yourself!

and Happy New Year!

BTW for whoever asked, Lee has not read "the Attractor Factor" yet.

But he and I are planning a trip to Brazil in late January so I'll read it to him on the airplane (he won't be able to get away)!
 ;)

Thank you Scott. Congratulations to you too.  :)

btw - Have you seen "What The Bleep" yet? If not, I highly recommend it.
w

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 05:41:23 AM »
Good points made above.

The money will come...

Thanks, guys.

Scott

Man..This sounds like me now...maybe there is some hope...
footloose and fancy free

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 06:05:00 AM »

Realistic & specific...
That's the kind of answer I was looking for, and you're the first person to give me one.
You've also provided me a great outline of the books' underlying premises.
I'll read'em!

Thanks Scott,
Monty

Asking for specific examples is not real possible but I will try.  Let me put it to you like this, I have right now everything that I want, and I'm very grateful.  I'm in great shape, I'm healthy, and I own my own business which continues to grow as much as I want it too.  I had toured the world as a musician by the time I was 21.  At 18yrs old I had my own record deal on Atlantic Records.  I have played music with people I would Idolize as a child and "visualize" myself playing with when I was a child, while my peers are still trying to make it, I made it happen.  Everyone wondered why, and how me?  It is in the book and in the movie "The Secret.  I still get royalty checks for songs that I wrote that are in movies and records, this is something that (everyone) told me never would happen, but I did more than just believe.  The harder I worked, the more opportunities opened for me.  The more I would seek the more I got.  I belived, I visualized, I never stopped till I got what I wanted, and I never will stop being grateful for it.  And I can only really keep this, as long as I give it away.  And 1 more thing, you can't read the book or watch the movie and expect things to just happen, you have to find what you want to do, obsess on it, keep an open mind to changing you're path, and visualize, have faith, believe and never stop.   I mean never, and think about what you want every second of every day of every year.  I hope that helps.
Most are all show no go!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 02:31:23 AM »
100 Quotes from

(1-20)

1. We all work with one infinite power

2. The Secret is the Law of Attraction

3. Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting

4. We are like magnets-like attract like. You become AND attract what you think

5. Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic energy

6. People think about what they don't want and attract more of the same

7. Thought = creation.
    If these thoughts are attached to powerful emotions (good or bad) that speeds the creation

8. You attract your dominant thoughts

9. Those who speak most of illness have illness, those who speak most of prosperity have prosperity

10. It's different from "wishful" thinking

11. You can't have a universe without the mind entering into it

12. Choose your thoughts carefully ... you are the masterpiece of your life

13. It's OK that thoughts don't manifest into reality immediately
     (if we saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be too soon)

14. EVERYTHING in your life you have attracted ... accept that fact ...  it's true.

15. Your thoughts cause your feelings

16. We don't need to complicate all the "reasons" behind our emotions.
     It's much simpler than that. Two categories .. good feelings, bad feelings.

17. Thoughts that bring about good feelings mean you are on the right track.
     Thoughts that bring about bad feelings means you are not on the right track.

18. Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming

19. You get exactly what you are FEELING

20. Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances

(21-40)

21. You can begin feeling whatever you want (even if it's not there)...
      the universe will correspond to the nature of your song

22. What you focus on with your thought and feeling is what you attract into your experience

23. What you think and what you feel and what actually manifests is ALWAYS a match-no exception

24. Shift your awareness

25. "You create your own universe as you go along" ~Winston Churchill

26. It's important to feel good ( ( ( (((good))) ) ) )   :D

27. You can change your emotion immediately by thinking of something joyful, or singing a song,
     or remembering a happy experience

28. When you get the hang of this, before you know it you will KNOW you are the creator

29. Life can and should be phenomenal ... and it will be when you consciously apply the Law of Attraction

30. Universe will re-arrange itself accordingly

31. Start by using this sentence for all of your wants: "I'm so happy and grateful now that.... "

32. You don't need to know HOW the universe is going to rearrange itself

33. LOA is simply figuring out for yourself what will generate the positive feelings of having it NOW

34. You might get an inspired thought or idea to help you move towards what you want faster

35. The universe likes SPEED. Don't delay, don't second-guess, don't doubt...

36. When the opportunity or impulse is there ... ACT

37. You will attract everything you require-money, people, connections...

PAY ATTENTION to what's being set in front of you

38. You can start with nothing ... and out of nothing or no way-a WAY will be provided.

39. HOW LONG??? No rules on time... the more aligned you are with positive feelings the quicker things happen

40. Size is nothing to the universe (unlimited abundance if that's what you wish)
     We make the rules on size and time

(41-60)

41. No rules according to the universe ... you provide the feelings of having it now,
    and the universe will respond

42. Most people offer the majority of their thought in response to what they are observing
      (bills in the mail, being late, having bad luck...etc.)

43. You have to find a different approach to what is through a different vantage point

44. "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" ~ Buddha

45. What can you do right now to turn your life around? Be Grateful

46. Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately

47. What we think about and THANK about is what we bring about

48. What are the things you are grateful for? Feel the gratitude...
     focus on what you have right now that you are grateful for

49. Play the picture in your mind-focus on the end result

50. VISUALIZE!!! Rehearse your future

51. VISUALIZE!!! See it, feel it! This is where action begins

52. Feel the joy ... feel the happiness

53. An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one

54. "What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists." ~ Alexander Graham Bell

55. Our job is not to worry about the "How". The "How"
     will show up out of the commitment and belief in the "Why"

56. The Hows are the domain of the universe. It always knows the quickest, fastest,
     most harmonious way between you and your dream

57. If you turn it over to the universe, you will be surprised and dazzled by what is delivered ..
      this is where magic and miracles happen

58. Turn it over to the universe daily... but it should never be a chore

59. Feel exhilarated by the whole process ... high, happy, in tune

60. The only difference between people who are really living this way is they habituated ways of being

(61-80)

61. They remember to do it all the time

62. Create a Vision Board-pictures of what you want to attract ... every day
      look at it and get into the feeling state of already having acquired these wants

63. "Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." ~ Albert Einstein

64. Decide what you want ... believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it's possible for you

65. Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want-and the feeling of having it already

66. Focus on being grateful for what you have already ... enjoy it!! Then release it into the universe.
      The universe will manifest it

67. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve." ~ W. Clement Stone

68. Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind

69. When you have an inspired thought, you must trust it and act on it

70. How can you become more prosperous?? INTEND IT!!

71. 'Checks are coming in the mail regularly'... or change your bank statement
      to whatever balance you want in there... and get behind the feeling of having it.

72. Life is meant to be abundant in ALL areas...

73. Go for the sense of inner joy and peace then all outside things appear

74. We are the creators of our universe

75. Relationships: Treat yourself the way you want to be treated by others. Love yourself and you will be loved

76. Always cultivate a healthy respect for yourself

77. For those you work with or interact with regularly .. get a notebook
      and write down positive aspects of each of those people

78. Write down the things you like most about them (don't expect change from them)
      Law of attraction will not put you in the same space together if your frequencies don't match

79. When you realize your potential to feel good, you will ask no one to be different in order for
      you to feel good

80. You will free yourself from the cumbersome impossibilities of needing
      to control the world, your friends, your mate, your children...

(81-100)

81. You are the only one that creates your reality

82. No one else can think or feel for you .. its YOU .. ONLY YOU

83. Health: thank the universe for your own healing.
      Laughter, stress-free happiness will keep you healthy

84. Your immune system will heal itself

85. Parts of our bodies are replaced every day, every week,
      Within a few years we have a brand new body

86. See yourself living in a new body. Hope leads to recovery.
      Happy leads to a happier biochemistry. Stress degrades the body

87. Remove stress from the body and the body regenerates itself. You can heal yourself

88. Learn to become still and take your attention away from what you don't want.
      Place your attention on what you wish to experience

89. When the voice and vision on the inside become more profound and
      clear than the opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life

90. You are not here to try to get the world to be just as you want it.
      You are here to create the world around you that you choose

91. And allow the world as others choose to see it, exist as well

92. People think that if everyone knows the power of the LOA there won't be enough to go around..
      This is a lie that's been ingrained in us and makes so many greedy

93. The truth is there is more than enough love, creative ideas, power, joy, happiness to go around

94. All of this abundance begins to shine through a mind that is aware of it's own infinite nature.
      There's enough for everyone. See it. Believe it. It will show up for you

95. So let the variety of your reality thrill you as you choose all the things you want.
      Get behind the good feelings of all your wants

96. Write your script. When you see things you don't want, don't think about them, write them down,
      talk about them, push against them, or join groups that focus on them.
      Remove your attention from don't wants and place it on do wants

97. We are mass energy. Everything is energy. EVERYTHING

98. Don't define yourself by your body.
      You are an infinite being that's connected to everything in the universe

99. Our bodies have distracted us from our energy.
      We are the infinite field of unfolding possibilities

100. Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not, NOW is the time to change them.
      You can begin right where you are, right now. Nothing matters but this moment and what you are 
      focusing your attention on

Hope That Helped Someone,  :)
w

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 09:13:33 PM »
Hi Scott,

I wanted to drop you a line to say thanks so much for the DVD. I would have written sooner, but I thought it only right to wait until I had the chance to sit down and study the material.
   The presentation was brilliant. The ideas, examples and messages transcend ALL audiences, regardless of whether you look at it from the perspective of a scientist, spiritualist or an average dumb-f*ck like me. I noticed this fact about 15 minutes into it, and author James Ray confirmed my sediments towards the end with his comparison of the quantum physicist vs. the theologian, and how they similarly describe the way the world is – just for different reasons.
   The world really can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. We believe it is a certain way, we act as though it is a certain way, and to us, it BECOMES a certain way. So why not simply manipulate that “world” into something positive?
         Don’t become consumed with negative thoughts and energy by focusing on what you don’t have or hate in life. Hate is a wasted effort. It yields no productive qualities. Hate in one hand, shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Instead of hating what you have, use that effort to pursue what you want. At least you’ll stand a chance of achieving it. And maintaining a positive attitude will, at the very least, help make you feel better overall about everything.
         The Secret is a great motivational tool that brings to light many ideas that should be common sense, but that most people have probably never thought enough to put into perspective. Thanks for sending me a copy, as well as the extra “bonus.” I thoroughly enjoyed them and both are GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! I have also started on Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich. I hope this post helps encourage others to delve into the aforementioned works and ideas and maybe they, too, can uncover some hidden potential, success and happiness along the way.

Thanks again, Scott,
Monty

P.S. – Coincidental or not, the fact is I watched The Secret last Friday. On Monday I learned that I had made it to the final stages of the interview process to become a teacher/proctor for an exercise & physiology institute. Wed. morning I received an invitation to do some work with a large, well-established supplement company! Got a few days left for this week. Maybe I’ll buy a lottery ticket! ;D

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 11:20:58 PM »
Hi Scott,

I wanted to drop you a line to say thanks so much for the DVD. I would have written sooner, but I thought it only right to wait until I had the chance to sit down and study the material.
   The presentation was brilliant. The ideas, examples and messages transcend ALL audiences, regardless of whether you look at it from the perspective of a scientist, spiritualist or an average dumb-f*ck like me. I noticed this fact about 15 minutes into it, and author James Ray confirmed my sediments towards the end with his comparison of the quantum physicist vs. the theologian, and how they similarly describe the way the world is – just for different reasons.
   The world really can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. We believe it is a certain way, we act as though it is a certain way, and to us, it BECOMES a certain way. So why not simply manipulate that “world” into something positive?
         Don’t become consumed with negative thoughts and energy by focusing on what you don’t have or hate in life. Hate is a wasted effort. It yields no productive qualities. Hate in one hand, shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Instead of hating what you have, use that effort to pursue what you want. At least you’ll stand a chance of achieving it. And maintaining a positive attitude will, at the very least, help make you feel better overall about everything.
         The Secret is a great motivational tool that brings to light many ideas that should be common sense, but that most people have probably never thought enough to put into perspective. Thanks for sending me a copy, as well as the extra “bonus.” I thoroughly enjoyed them and both are GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! I have also started on Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich. I hope this post helps encourage others to delve into the aforementioned works and ideas and maybe they, too, can uncover some hidden potential, success and happiness along the way.

Thanks again, Scott,
Monty

P.S. – Coincidental or not, the fact is I watched The Secret last Friday. On Monday I learned that I had made it to the final stages of the interview process to become a teacher/proctor for an exercise & physiology institute. Wed. morning I received an invitation to do some work with a large, well-established supplement company! Got a few days left for this week. Maybe I’ll buy a lottery ticket! ;D

You are on the right track.  Think positive every minute, you 're brain will materialize it.  Bro, you haven't seen nothing yet.  Don't let nothin bring ya down.  The biggest form of failure is people convincing themselves they can't do something even before they try.
Most are all show no go!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 03:59:09 AM »
I have the warm fuzzies.  :)
w

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 06:10:19 AM »
Monty - This is inspirational to hear your feedback!

I wish I had been exposed to these books and DVD's when I was younger (but would I have listened?).

There's a saying "When the student is ready, the teacher appears."  I've had many teachers appear (especially lately).

Anyway, follow your passion, be grateful and pass these tools on to someone else!

Take care,

Scott
www.fitnessandfigurereal ity.com

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2007, 03:09:20 AM »

For those who might be interested, "The Secret" will be on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" broadcasting across the United States this coming Thursday February 8th, 2007. This very special show dedicated entirely to 'The Secret' will then reach the rest of the world over the coming weeks!

Appearing with Oprah are Michael Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols, James Ray and Rhonda Bryne.
w

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 02:25:52 AM »
Wow! I didn't realize there where this many "inspired" people on this site, just reading through this post I am very impressed.  Some of the books I liked are Start late finish rich, The millionare mindset, The richest man in Babilon, and of course Rich dad poor dad.  I think it is so cool that there is a board that looks at the business side of bodybuilding and fitness, I just resently became a certified personal trainer through NFPT and can't wait to test my potential.  I will definatly be looking for some of the books recomended above.  I will also be paying more attention to the Business and info board. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 09:28:27 AM »
Yeah,
Anything posted by
   "240 is Back,"
   "Beach Bum,"
   "Jaguarenterprises,"
   "Onlyme,"
   and "Reality"
is worth reading.
 :)