Author Topic: New Year's Business Resolutions  (Read 3150 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
New Year's Business Resolutions
« on: January 01, 2007, 01:45:42 AM »

“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan.
And guess what they might have planned for you? Not much!”
--Jim Rohn

This is the time of year that we look back at where we've been and look ahead at where we want to be.
We set some New Year's Resolutions, well intentioned, with the hopes of creating positive changes in our lives. Unfortunately, research shows that as many as 95% of people abandon their Resolutions by the end of January, disgusted and discouraged! But, it doesn't have to be that way.

If you don't implement a system for setting and achieving goals, the winds that blow in life will sweep you off course and into a life of reaction. Having a Plan you can integrate for each Goal you set will ensure you are in a proactive state instead of a reactive state.

Being proactive enables you to sleep peacefully at night and awaken each day knowing that you are actively heading in the direction you want to go, developing your greatness and living your dreams. Having a system for manifesting your goals over and over builds confidence and demolishes fear.

Plug your highest priority New Year's Resolutions in, and put them to the test. If you don't have all of these elements, it is not likely you will achieve them successfully. A Resolution is not a mere hope or a wish... it's a goal that you are committed to, with plans for attainment that inspire and motivate you to take consistent, persistent, decisive action.

Here are the "Ten Ts" that Guarantee Total New Years Resolution Success!

1. THIRST: You must have a burning desire for something, originating beyond mere hopes and ideas. You must have compelling dreams, a thirst, a hunger and desires that are so inspiring and motivating, they provide you with enough internal drive to fuel you and keep you going when things don't go as planned. The stronger your WHY, the more successful you will be. You must feel a magnetic pull towards something that is meaningful and significant to you.

2. TARGETS: You must define the Targets, the outcomes, the goals, the destinations clearly and in as much detail as you can. Use your imagination to visualize and experience the deep emotions of what it will feel like when your goal is achieved.

3. TASKS: Working from your targets and outcomes, work backward and map out the tasks, activities and the things you must do to advance towards your goal. A big goal is actually made up of several smaller goals or tasks. Do the small tasks and the big goal will be realized.

4. TIME: It takes time, a timetable and effort to bring your dreams to life. It requires consistent, persistent effort. Treat time as a precious resource and invest it wisely. Create a timetable and schedule your tasks in your calendar, creating an action plan, broken down into small, manageable steps with a sequential order so that you know what will be done and when you will do it. As you create your timetable, your goal becomes tangible. Every goal has it's own gestation period.

5. TEAM: Enlist a team of talented people in the form of friends, family, coaches, partners, teachers, mentors, supporters, interns, employees, whatever it takes. The bigger the goal, the more outside support and contributors it will require. The team you put together can make all the difference in the world. Surround yourself with positive people. When you are taking action and committed, people will be compelled to help you.

6. TENACITY: Be tireless, persistent and unwavering in your commitment. Take 100% responsibility for the results you're getting. Track your results and measure your progress. If you are not happy with your progress and results, take 100% responsibility for changing it. Adjust your plan or timetable and tap into your burning desire and act consistently every single day.

7. TRANSCEND: Transcend limitation. Courageously go beyond your comfort zone and propel yourself to new heights. Nothing is impossible and growth only comes from going beyond and stretching yourself. Trust that anything you can envision and commit to, you can achieve.

8. TREASURE: Treasure the journey. Savor each moment you have been given. Savor the entire experience, the challenges, the growth and the lessons you encounter. Trust that they are there to teach you and prepare you for future experiences. Trust that you are a vessel of infinite untapped potential. The more grateful you are, the more abundance you will attract.

9. TRIUMPH: Success! Your actions have resulted in the successful realization of your goal! You have followed through on your plan, reached the goal you envisioned, so celebrate your growth and accomplishments! Take time to revel in your achievement.

10. TITHE: Share your blessings with others. Give of your time, talents and pocketbook. Teach others your own unique expertise and be thankful. Give encouragement, it's free to give and priceless to those who receive it. Contribution to others will enrich your life in ways you cannot imagine. Support others in their journey in any way you can. It will come back to you ten fold. Touch as many people as you can and leave a legacy that lasts beyond your lifetime.

It takes all of these elements to transform your hopes and wishes from New Years Resolutions into Results.

Take your resolutions, and transition them into goals by empowering the "Ten Ts"!

Get started today and take off to a totally thrilling tomorrow!

Use these "Ten Ts" to make sure 2007 is your best year ever!

Hope That Helps,  :)

For other useful tips for homebusiness entrepreneurs, visit: www.jaguarenterprises.net and indicate your area(s) of interest
w

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: New Year's Business Resolutions
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 09:37:02 AM »
Make at least $20,000 more in income for 2007 is a reachable goal for me. I'm in sales and 100% commission so there really isn't a cap on the amount of money I can make in a given year. I plan to work my ass off so the old lady can stop working and start a family.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 09:37:50 AM »
I meant start a family with me, of course ;)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 09:38:24 AM »
Make at least $20,000 more in income for 2007 is a reachable goal for me. I'm in sales and 100% commission so there really isn't a cap on the amount of money I can make in a given year. I plan to work my ass off so the old lady can stop working and start a family.

make her work while you sit at home and eat and post on getbig...she'll never leave.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 09:39:14 AM »
I meant start a family with me, of course ;)

hahaha you know  someone was gona offer to help her start the family while you were at work. :)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 09:51:11 AM »
I'm thinking the Chiefs are going to really test that Colt's run defense. The longer their offense can grind the clock and keep Peyton and the offense off the field the more likely the Chiefs can pull the upset.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 10:49:47 AM »

make her work while you sit at home and eat and post on getbig...she'll never leave.

Hi 240!

LOL.. I wish...

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 10:55:26 AM »
lol  where did you find this?   I know who wrote this..

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 11:08:37 AM »
lol  where did you find this?   I know who wrote this..

directly from Jill herself.  :)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 07:29:02 PM »
armz, you know jill? or did jill steal it? or did your friend steal it?

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 02:55:45 PM »
armz, you know jill? or did jill steal it? or did your friend steal it?

Not sure.. A girl named Judie had it in some real estate mailer..

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 03:20:17 AM »

Not sure.. A girl named Judie had it in some real estate mailer..

Trust me. It came from Jill.  ;)
w