Author Topic: Bosses Behaving Badly  (Read 1839 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Bosses Behaving Badly
« on: January 24, 2007, 09:29:02 AM »

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
Re: Bosses Behaving Badly
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 01:21:42 PM »
hahah!!

To:           RadioShack employees
Subject: Your former job

In August, RadioShack fires 400 staffers via e-mail. Affected employees receive a message that reads, "The work force reduction notification is currently in progress. Unfortunately your position is one that has been eliminated."
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 07:23:32 AM »
 :D

Alarm One
Jeez, what a crybaby...
A jury in Fresno, Calif., awards $1.7 million in damages to Janet Orlando, who quit her job with home security company Alarm One after team-building exercises during which she and her colleagues were forced to eat baby food, wear diapers, or submit to being spanked on the butt with a rival company's yard signs.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 12:45:36 PM »
:D

Alarm One
Jeez, what a crybaby...
A jury in Fresno, Calif., awards $1.7 million in damages to Janet Orlando, who quit her job with home security company Alarm One after team-building exercises during which she and her colleagues were forced to eat baby food, wear diapers, or submit to being spanked on the butt with a rival company's yard signs.

Lol.  My dad worked for one of those companies a long time ago.  They'd have "team building" days when they'd huddle up and yell motivational phrases at each other.  They'd also take rival companies yard signs and spit on them and put their cigarettes out on them and what not.

Needless to say, he quit.
Deep Tissue Massage