Author Topic: MY IDEA to RE-STRUCTURE Bodybuilding and add Strategy and Excitement.  (Read 14278 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
MY idea to re-structure Bodybuilding and add Strategy and Excitement.

Bodybuilding should be composed of a league of bodybuilders.  There should be a contest once a month.  Each placing is given points.  Every month offers an opportunity for any Bodybuilder to compete and earn points. It would be possible for someone to rack up third place`s all year and be way ahead of the bodybuilder who only competes once.

Here is where the strategy comes in.  Does someone remain in shape the whole year?  Does someone not take an offseason?  Who will remain at the top?  Who will show up consistently? Does one hold back for a while, and then blow away everyone with 1st places across the board?

This would be actually exciting.

Having a contest each month would be VERY interesting and would totally increase REVENUE for all bodybuilders involved.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: MY IDEA to RE-STRUCTURE Bodybuilding and add Strategy and Excitement.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 03:27:25 PM »
Adonis a question--and absolutely no sarcasm or being an ass intended.  Do you have a job/career?  If so is it in the fitness industry?  I'm actually just curious here.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 03:28:45 PM »

Bodybuilding should be composed of a league of bodybuilders.  There should be a contest once a month.  Each placing is given points.  Every month offers an opportunity for any Bodybuilder to compete and earn points. It would be possible for someone to rack up third place`s all year and be way ahead of the bodybuilder who only competes once.

Here is where the strategy comes in.  Does someone remain in shape the whole year?  Does someone not take an offseason?  Who will remain at the top?  Who will show up consistently? Does one hold back for a while, and then blow away everyone with 1st places across the board?

Having a contest each month would be VERY interesting and would totally increase REVENUE for all bodybuilders involved.

How about you re-structure your life and get a fuckin' job...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 03:29:17 PM »
astonishing. revolutionary.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 03:29:21 PM »
I kinda like pro bodybuilding the way it is now...  a bunch of fools, fags, and clowns who keep us internet posters extremely entertained with their utter stupidity.  The old "circus freak shows" had nothing on an IFBB event.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 03:30:10 PM »
I think a league system should be used to qualify for the Mr. O.  It would force more of the best bodybuilders to compete at more shows and create strategy of which shows people should do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 03:31:32 PM »
Adonis a question--and absolutely no sarcasm or being an ass intended.  Do you have a job/career?  If so is it in the fitness industry?  I'm actually just curious here.
I do Research for different agencies, mostly one in particular that some of you guys have figured out.  Jezebelle also sells designer clothes and shoes online, such as Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada and we run that together.
We are both also in school.  I will be in school my whole life as I want to have as many degrees as I can.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 03:31:47 PM »
It cost money to run these shows and where are the people who will attend a show once a month?  Each show will just become less important then the next.  Quality over quanity my friend

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 03:32:52 PM »
I do Research for different agencies, mostly one in particular that some of you guys have figured out.  Jezebelle also sells designer clothes and shoes online, such as Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada and we run that together.

Is it hard to get the Prada logo on straight?...lol

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 03:33:07 PM »

damn thats cool--thanks--i was just curious

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 03:33:41 PM »
Is it hard to get the Prada logo on straight?...lol
No fakes.  Only 100 percent Authentic.  Expect to pay a pretty penny.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 03:34:47 PM »
I do Research for different agencies, mostly one in particular that some of you guys have figured out.  Jezebelle also sells designer clothes and shoes online, such as Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada and we run that together.
We are both also in school.  I will be in school my whole life as I want to have as many degrees as I can.

What degree are you currently working on?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 03:35:27 PM »

Yeah...That is exactly where I would go to buy Prada and Gucci...Online...

Hey Adonis...I have this little store on Canal street I want you to visit, we have the best "authentic" stuff...

affy

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 03:38:37 PM »

Probably a B.S (LOL)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 03:44:02 PM »
the pro's have the ironman,arnold,austalia,in a row,then a few in between leading to the olympia that's plenty.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 03:45:10 PM »

masters of bation

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 11:31:55 PM »
If you wanted bodybuilders to peak every month, you'd kill every bodybuilder on the planet.

Your idea is... not good.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 11:33:25 PM »

How can we pay anything?  You didn't provide a link to the site.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 11:35:31 PM »

Are you rigging it so you win.  I like how you put 3rd place.  Maybe you shoudl put 5th place just to cover your ass.  You're a joke

The Heckler

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 11:38:07 PM »
Are you rigging it so you win.  I like how you put 3rd place.  Maybe you shoudl put 5th place just to cover your ass.  You're a joke

Bitter, bitter, bitter old and fat man.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 11:39:51 PM »
onlyme--Adonis/Heckler considers us old and fat--arent u offended by this? ahahahahhaha  I mean we dont have the wonderful life of 20 hour days on get big like him, but maybe one day

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2007, 11:40:15 PM »
I do Research for different agencies, mostly one in particular that some of you guys have figured out.  Jezebelle also sells designer clothes and shoes online, such as Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada and we run that together.

Don't you still work for the Water Dept. or something counting fire hydrant or something like that.

http://www.hpdot.net/Development/counts/2002_Adobe_PDF/Skeet_Club_Rd_Waterview_Rd.pdf

And you have been asked numerous times what college or high school you went to and also to put and prove what degree you have.  So far nothing.  You don't have any degrees.  And I bet you don't even go to school.  You are full of shit again.  You should start this league.  Its the only way you wil ever place in a show.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2007, 11:42:09 PM »

You agian are proving you have no business on here.  You knwo NOTHING about this industry.  You have got to be one of the dumbest morons around.  But I gotta tell ya, you make me laugh harder than ever.  I never thought people like you really existed

The Heckler

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007, 11:46:39 PM »
You agian are proving you have no business on here.  You knwo NOTHING about this industry.  You have got to be one of the dumbest morons around.  But I gotta tell ya, you make me laugh harder than ever.  I never thought people like you really existed

"agian"?

"knwo"?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2007, 11:47:08 PM »
onlyme--Adonis/Heckler considers us old and fat--arent u offended by this? ahahahahhaha  I mean we dont have the wonderful life of 20 hour days on get big like him, but maybe one day

I may fat but not that old and I have more experince before I hit 30 than he will have in his entire life.  It's impossible for someone inferior to me to make me feel anything.  I laugh at this kid so much its better than an ab workout.  This thread is "gold".  He proves once again he has no business on this website or in the BB industry.  Just a skinny little kid with a computer playing make-believe.  Alwasy entertaining though