Author Topic: Finasteride/Propecia 1mg/day  (Read 5221 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Finasteride/Propecia 1mg/day
« on: December 01, 2019, 10:26:04 AM »
Hello everyone,

I have been using 1mg of Finasteride every morning. Noticed a lot of improvement with my hair loss and acne. I have naturally very high DHT. Especially when I’m running some testosterone. I’m always so vascular and hard. I have been running Fina for approximately 4 months now. I am wondering what effects it has on muscle hardness, strength, muscle mass, and energy levels.

I feel like I MIGHT have lost some hardness. My diet is never on point anymore and I’m only running 125mg of Testosterone Enanthate x2 a week & 25mg/day MK677. But in terms of libido, strength, workouts, it’s all there. Still progressing, getting bigger and stronger. I’m happy with the results taking into account how much gear I’m on right now; 250mg of Test E per week. I’m eating 4-6 meals a day.

I’m comparing the hardness to when I was running EQ/Proviron, so I am for sure just tripping. I have noticed probably an improvement in sex drive and skin quality. Honestly, I would just like to get as much insight and opinions as possible.

I have been reading a lot about it and have experienced none of the side effects listed. I have sex just fine. My loads are the same. I’m just as sensitive as I used to be.

My libido is always on and off. And has always been this way. Probably has to do with my AI dosage. I’m currently using 0.625mg of Letrozole x2 a week. When I stop the Letro and my estrogen goes up, I notice a drastic increase in libido. But I always start getting acne and much oilier skin. I probably need less. But I’m already splitting the pill in 1/4. Maybe 0.5mg of Adex x2 a week. Reason I am running the Letro is because it’s pharmaceutical grade. So it’s working very effectively. Much better than any AI I’ve ever used. I have zero mood swings or gyno, which I’m very sensitive too.

Thank you for all the feedback in advance

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Finasteride/Propecia 1mg/day
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 12:24:24 PM »
My libido took a bit of a hit, maybe 10-20% but that might just have been getting older.  Otherwise, no side effects.

What do you want to hear from us?  Finasteride works for you and there aren't really any comparable options.  Maybe it's making your muscles less hard but it's likely imperceptible to others.  Going bald prematurely is going to be way more noticeable.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 02:16:19 PM »
My libido took a bit of a hit, maybe 10-20% but that might just have been getting older.  Otherwise, no side effects.

What do you want to hear from us?  Finasteride works for you and there aren't really any comparable options.  Maybe it's making your muscles less hard but it's likely imperceptible to others.  Going bald prematurely is going to be way more noticeable.

How do you assign a percentage to libido level?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 06:10:51 PM »
1 week off of Finasteride because I’ve had no time to get my prescription. Only difference I notice is nothing. Even missed my shot of testosterone.

Dropping some weight in the next 4 weeks. Looking to hop back on a blast. But don’t want to lose the hair I’ve gained. Looking for something mild with no negative effect on my libido. I would have loved EQ, but tje panic attacks/anxiety is unbearable. I surprisingly fair extremely well on tren, but that stuff is the reason for my hair loss. M’y thoughts are on NPP or Deca. Deca is more convenient lnjection wise. Would’ve loved to also add Proviron, but then again, hair loss.

Any thoughts?

adfx101

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 05:54:42 PM »
1 week off of Finasteride because I’ve had no time to get my prescription. Only difference I notice is nothing. Even missed my shot of testosterone.

Dropping some weight in the next 4 weeks. Looking to hop back on a blast. But don’t want to lose the hair I’ve gained. Looking for something mild with no negative effect on my libido. I would have loved EQ, but tje panic attacks/anxiety is unbearable. I surprisingly fair extremely well on tren, but that stuff is the reason for my hair loss. M’y thoughts are on NPP or Deca. Deca is more convenient lnjection wise. Would’ve loved to also add Proviron, but then again, hair loss.

Any thoughts?

You could try RU58841, its a topical anti-androgen that binds to the hair follicle and protects it from ALL androgens not just DHT. I've heard its extremely effective and can reduce and even stop shedding on compounds like winstrol, masteron and tren which otherwise finasteride will not protect you from as it only works with testosterone. I have a tren cycle coming up and will be using it, anecdotally 50mg per day seems the standard dose so I will be starting with this and increasing from there based on shedding.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 06:15:02 PM »
You could try RU58841, its a topical anti-androgen that binds to the hair follicle and protects it from ALL androgens not just DHT. I've heard its extremely effective and can reduce and even stop shedding on compounds like winstrol, masteron and tren which otherwise finasteride will not protect you from as it only works with testosterone. I have a tren cycle coming up and will be using it, anecdotally 50mg per day seems the standard dose so I will be starting with this and increasing from there based on shedding.

Great news! Just a little too late for me.