Author Topic: blood in a needle  (Read 5577 times)

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
blood in a needle
« on: November 08, 2007, 09:03:41 AM »
I have heard several opinions on this and now looking for your. I have run a couple cycles and have never had this problem but a friend of mine told me he once pinned himself and hit a vein.  He said he felt like he was dying, had trouble breathing, lots of coughing and so on. He told me this lasted almost an hour before he felt normal again. Now everyone should know to asperate when injecting but obviously my friend was not so intelligent. For an update he now does!!! MY question is has anyone else done this and how did you feel when it happened? My buddy still says its possible to get alittle blood and not be in a vein. How do you tell the difference? I always shoot in my delts but would like to try my ass although I find it hard to turn that far, so I am now afraid to hit a vein being that I wont be able to asperate and see as well as i do in my delt.

uckmo

• Getbig II
Re: blood in a needle
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 09:07:46 AM »
what size needle was you or your buddy using.

its happens but I think its only happen to me once

never have a problem in my delts or glute

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 09:17:57 AM »
He was shooting in his delt with a 1in 23g

P.S. Honestly it wasnt me but I do admit it kinda scares me. lol

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 09:23:29 AM »
well they say u should aspirate, but ive yet to aspirate and not draw blood so i guess its mostly a chance thing

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 10:35:59 AM »
Always aspirate!! Dont want to swell a vein, no no....

I have drawn blood once, pulled out, reinjected and voila.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 12:16:37 PM »
i dont aspirate with glute shots,, bein doing them for years and know my body and what feels right and what doesnt,,, i have clipped vessels before elsewhere and you know as soon as u do it.. no big deal, squirt the blood out and start again on a fresh site

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 12:26:08 PM »
Pull back. Blood will flow in very freely if in a vein. You seen them drawl blood, right? Well it fills nicely if in
a vessle.

Its also possible to clip one and pull blood, Thats why I pull back S L O W, and stop before it mixes in the barrle with the oil  ;)
Change out a pin, hit a new spot.

His friend was likly feelling adrenaline from fear more than anything else.
But Oil aint meant to go IV.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 02:12:21 PM »
i had a very scary inject a few months ago in my delt. everything was fine, pin went in smooth, no blood when i pulled back, etc. so i was injecting 3cc of tren and test, when i got almost to the end with just under a cc left to go i felt an intense burning sensation up my arm and neck, i honestly felt like i was on fire. i pulled the needle out and almost passed out when i stood up, my entire body was weak and i thought i was about to die, my arm and neck was blood red from some kind of reaction. my arm and neck was burning so badly i was putting water all over it just because i was freaking out that badly. after about 5 minutes it went away and i felt weak as shit and disoriented for about 1 hour. the redness on my arm and neck lasted 30 minutes.

i have no idea what happen but my doc told me i injected into a vein. scary shit, i've been injecting in that area for over 5 years and never had this happen.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 03:24:11 PM »
Ive done delts lots, never a problem except once I pulled out and the blood litterly squirted.
I didnt freak and even managed not to make much mess.
I was calm because I allways pull back and knew I didnt have anything to fear.
Simply busted a vein on the way in.

Ive had pressure type build up fire off nerves on 3cc shots a couple times. It feels electric. Press slow is the trick I think.

I think fear is what gets most guys, not a actual IV inject. Unknown Fear can freeze you up worse than actual threat, and put you down harder than a punch.

Ive seen guys drop at the sight of a little of their own blood, chicks are often tougher in that regard.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 04:32:26 PM »
I have heard several opinions on this and now looking for your. I have run a couple cycles and have never had this problem but a friend of mine told me he once pinned himself and hit a vein.  He said he felt like he was dying, had trouble breathing, lots of coughing and so on. He told me this lasted almost an hour before he felt normal again. Now everyone should know to asperate when injecting but obviously my friend was not so intelligent. For an update he now does!!! MY question is has anyone else done this and how did you feel when it happened? My buddy still says its possible to get alittle blood and not be in a vein. How do you tell the difference? I always shoot in my delts but would like to try my ass although I find it hard to turn that far, so I am now afraid to hit a vein being that I wont be able to asperate and see as well as i do in my delt.

What was he injecting, I know when I inject Tren i have trouble breathing after my shot, and to be honest it doesn't matter where I inject.

If you cannot reach the glutes, have you tried the quads? Many swear by it, to be honest I have never done it though. Delts and glutes is as far as I go. To be honest a little freaked out about the quad thing.

Does anyone still have that link for proper injection spots on each body part. I know someone posted it awhile back.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 06:21:44 PM »
Quads are my favorite by far!!

No pain, ease in and out, can see what you are doing  ;) thumbs up!

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 06:42:12 PM »
i feel like its impossible to aspirate if your shootinf your delt or ass because you need two hands. i just shot my right shoulder and once i got the pin in i used the wall to push on my left elbow so i could reach across better and push the plunger i dont know why i never thought of it before but now ill do it everytime..just thought id share

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »
i feel like its impossible to aspirate if your shootinf your delt or ass because you need two hands. i just shot my right shoulder and once i got the pin in i used the wall to push on my left elbow so i could reach across better and push the plunger i dont know why i never thought of it before but now ill do it everytime..just thought id share

Thought I was the only freak who did this....nice to know I'm not alone
Just spot me BITCH!!!

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 08:21:51 PM »
haha guess not works pretty good i dont kno why i didnt think of it before

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 04:54:32 AM »
Ive done that wall trick too with 25ga.

Its hard for me to pull back on delt shots, but I can.

I like to shoot sideways in hip (Glute Medius, ventrogluteal) best, very easy shot to see and aspirate.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 05:11:59 AM »

Pinning the delts only is a poor idea.  The glutes are your best choice and very east to hit, your actually hitting more your hip anyhow.  The reason the glutes are a good choice is also because it is a large muscle and can handle the bolus dose of oil well and allow it to be absorbed properly.  Quads and lats would also be good choices, never tried lats though.  Quads too often for me leads to knots and swelling, and forget putting something like prop or Winny in there IME.

Assperate, it is the smart thing to do.  You can do it with one hand all you need is a very slight pull back because like others have said if in a vein it will fill VERY easy.  Once you have the pin in and asperate hold it steady, do not let it move in and out, this motion could allow the pin to move back into a vein you may have passed through on the way in.

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 05:53:05 AM »
http://www.siteinjections.com/

Here is the link for injection areas

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 06:00:12 AM »

I've never had a problem with delts but i have very large hands.

i can aspirate and inject with one hand.

8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 07:24:01 AM »
i love these quad shots dont hurt guys,,, ive tried a few times and ive been in agony for 4 or 5 days, like youve been stabbed in the leg.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 10:58:08 AM »
i love these quad shots dont hurt guys,,, ive tried a few times and ive been in agony for 4 or 5 days, like youve been stabbed in the leg.

LOL yeah same here, sometimes they go fine but all too often they go bad.  I have had them swell so bad I had a hard time walking.  I will risk it once in a while and never in my left leg cause for some reason that thing always gets f'd up when I shoot it.

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 11:14:09 AM »
I read on here once shooting in you eyeball was nice.  lol j/k  ;D

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 11:20:40 AM »
i want to try this side of the glute deal cause when reaching behind sometimes ill cramp up even if i stretch before and everything

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 11:26:42 AM »

Dont know what to tell you bro...it does hurt sometimes, depends on the compound. T400 tore me up no matter where I shot. I have had the knot sometimes but it works for me better than any other bodypart!

Quads, ass, delts is my rotation....someday will do the Rim Pec Shot!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 11:37:03 AM »
i want to try this side of the glute deal cause when reaching behind sometimes ill cramp up even if i stretch before and everything

I go in dead sideways, in the hip.

Check out a nursing text for illustrations. Ventrogluteal.

Big meaty site.
Way easier that reach around back of ass.

I raise one leg off floor,
Stand like gonna drawl a handgun from hip holster, turn hand so thumb points to hip, poke around and find the middle of the biggest meaty part there, I go in slow. NEVER a blood or nerve issue. Little pain.
Even a small guy can take 3-4cc there.

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 11:41:05 AM »
i had a very scary inject a few months ago in my delt. everything was fine, pin went in smooth, no blood when i pulled back, etc. so i was injecting 3cc of tren and test, when i got almost to the end with just under a cc left to go i felt an intense burning sensation up my arm and neck, i honestly felt like i was on fire. i pulled the needle out and almost passed out when i stood up, my entire body was weak and i thought i was about to die, my arm and neck was blood red from some kind of reaction. my arm and neck was burning so badly i was putting water all over it just because i was freaking out that badly. after about 5 minutes it went away and i felt weak as shit and disoriented for about 1 hour. the redness on my arm and neck lasted 30 minutes.

i have no idea what happen but my doc told me i injected into a vein. scary shit, i've been injecting in that area for over 5 years and never had this happen.

8)

You hit a nerve.