Author Topic: fuck, can't sleep  (Read 2931 times)

Cardfan

• Getbig III
Re: fuck, can't sleep
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2010, 05:31:06 PM »
Do some actual physical activity during your day! I'm not talking about an hour and a half in the gym. Get after it slacker. Mow your yard...chase the kids around for a couple of hours....If you can't rest like a zombie at night then you didn't give everything to this day. STEP UP

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2010, 07:51:40 PM »
Read the posts on this board and you will be asleep before you know it.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2010, 11:07:50 PM »
benadryl... that shit works. no sides or addictiveness. i've had Oxy, perc, valium ( all prescribed), although i loved them, but for a night sleep i'd use benadryl

Actually, Benadryl DOES have sides.   Short term, the effects stick around the entire next day after taking it so you feel groggy all day.  Long term, any antihistamine depletes levels of acetylcholine.  Acetylcholine is very important in nerve firing in the brain and also for wood.  So when you take benadryl for long periods of time or in higher doses, your thought process is much slower and its harder to get it up.  Basically you become an impotent retard.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2010, 11:37:11 PM »
thought I d share this useless tid bit with you 8)

If you don't have work tomorrow, who gives a shit. Fall asleep at 7:00am and sleep until 2:00pm. It's the fucking weekend.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2010, 05:57:00 AM »

Doesn't your hand want to be held for a while after?
nah, its a gay hand; it just wants to come and then get the hell outta there..to sleep..lol
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 11:34:44 PM »
feeling great, been exercising daily. Still can't sleep. :(

too much shit going through z mind.