Author Topic: POSTWORKOUT Milk Study:Milk After Exercise Muscle Gain And Fat loss /PRE=Better  (Read 8173 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Bullshit, lactose has a low GI of 46.

kay. learn something new every day.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
bullshit because the results only get published if they are favorable to the funding interest.

100% spot on.

If the results aren't what they supposed to be, you can simply do the study again and again with slightly different testing conditions until the result is fine.

This happens all the time, very often in cosmetics and supplements. Just exchange 50 people with another 50 people and the result will be different.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
but, still have to be carefull how much you drink of it. cant gulp it like water 1 liter is 350 kcal.

DK II

• Getbig V
but, still have to be carefull how much you drink of it. cant gulp it like water 1 liter is 350 kcal.

good point, bt it's not valid if you think a bit.

a) mix some whey into your milk for even MORE protein synthesis and

b) only drink it around WO

that's just an example of how to use milk correctly even when you diet. Oh and don't listen to that whole milk BS, skimmed milk is way better, you don't need the excess calories of fat. If you need extra fat, there are much better alternatives than milk.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
if i drank milk it would be low fat ofc with less than 0.1% fat. dont need saturated fat.

DK II

• Getbig V
if i drank milk it would be low fat ofc with less than 0.1% fat. dont need saturated fat.

TA thinks different, but that might be because he still believes that "a calorie is a calorie"...

::) ::) ::) ::)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Adoins, what if u were lactose sensitive ?

milk upsets my stomach, !

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
If he actually brought something interesting to this board, well, i wouldn't mind, but he doesn't.
the cock gabbler gobbler should research raw milk and it's benefits not regular milk...fkr is running around bloated and gssy farting from all the lactose intolerance....ahahahaha hahhahahahahahaahaha

adam you should be a circus clown... :-*

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Isn't it great how he says i should PROVE that he is dumber than me but then dodges the McDonald's or deadlift accusations like ever before?

TA = idiot.

most people recognize his mental illness....sad but true...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Donkeykong, you're negative. Can't you have an objective discussion w/o calling somebody stupid right off the bat?

It's not like we haven't had time and boundless content to have come to this conclusion.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
It's not like we haven't had time and boundless content to have come to this conclusion.

I see your point but...the dude gets in shape regardless. Obviously something he does works correct?
$

Necrosis

• Getbig V
lots of studies showing milk causes no weight loss and some weight gain. This study is also shit. Post the actual pfd of the study so we can all read the methods of this gem.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Milk contains decent protein.

But it still doesnt have the nitrogen retention scores of eggs or whey.

DK II

• Getbig V
I see your point but...the dude gets in shape regardless. Obviously something he does works correct?

Well, something he does does work, but he should just shut the fuck up, because it's obviously NOT eating at McDonalds 24/7 or pizza or expensive wine.

TA is full of shit and a liar, he probably juices and just wants to set people up with his dumb theories.

Tombo

• Getbig V
i can never be fucked reading this type of article either, like you say Donkeykong, taking it with a grain of salt is the best thing, because they are so biased

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I don't think TA has actually READ that, he only saw the first line.

Bingo

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Adoins, what if u were lactose sensitive ?

milk upsets my stomach, !

Makes me bloated as well.  I switched to skim which is like water, not as bad but still bloating and cramping.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Makes me bloated as well.  I switched to skim which is like water, not as bad but still bloating and cramping.

lactaid my weegar

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
ive been saying that i drink skim milk with my whey with cinnamon both pre and post workout for like three weeks now.... 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
i've been drinking skim milk postworkout for years

i'm pleased with the results 8)

E
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
i've been drinking skim milk postworkout for years

i'm pleased with the results 8)

E
i thought you didnt workout anymore?

JohnnyVegas

How can a swimmer get bloated???

DK II

• Getbig V
Isnt it funny how True Idiot disappears once you mention the 225x112 vid? Fucking liar.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
i thought you didnt workout anymore?

i never said this, i love to workout

E
E

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
i never said this, i love to workout

E

by workout, you mean impale yourself viciously on random penises, right?
Deep Tissue Massage