Author Topic: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!  (Read 72647 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!
« Reply #575 on: November 08, 2013, 08:09:26 PM »
instead of being one..
Yes, exactly!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: November 08, 2013, 08:10:24 PM »
Vincent you should focus on picking up a set of dumbells.  ;)

Only if Roz let him in her half of the gym  ;D

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #577 on: November 08, 2013, 09:32:36 PM »
Is Vince trolling?

Or has A23 hacked this flotsam's account?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #578 on: November 08, 2013, 09:33:59 PM »
Vincent you should focus on picking up a set of dumbells.  ;)

I seldom use free weights but am training again. It won't be long before I am ready for Bondi.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: November 08, 2013, 10:53:58 PM »
I seldom use free weights but am training again. It won't be long before I am ready for Bondi.
Free weights are where it's at. Bondi beach is dirty and over crowded. I would never go there. I like the secluded beaches with raw natural beauty.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #580 on: November 08, 2013, 10:55:30 PM »
I have become something of a reverse hero on Getbig. When the defeated and humiliated have to resort to the lowest putdowns that means something.

Use your brain and come up with something original instead of that lame idea. I must say I would never own a van, though! ;D

I own a van.  >:(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #581 on: November 08, 2013, 11:05:48 PM »
Mr Nobody, you are at the top of my list for your constant stalking and putdowns. I will hunt you down and rip out your ribs with my bare hands. You will never know what hit you so avoid walking anywhere on your own. Expect retribution any day now you scumbag! I might start by breaking your right arm. Then you will have to use your left hand to wipe your ass. If that humiliates you or is difficult then recruit your bum chum Goodrum who will be happy to oblige! What you.
Grandpa LOL Goodrum is my bodyguard lives not far from here he will take you out if he fails, have you ever heard of a sawed off shotgun it is my backup got it sitting right by door I assume I'll see you tomorrow?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #582 on: November 08, 2013, 11:44:13 PM »
Imbasile has only got the blues...

So is this why Vince Basille always posts in blue?

To draw attention to the fact that he never received blue stars from Ron?!

hahahaha
all drugs - TPPIIP

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #583 on: November 08, 2013, 11:45:20 PM »
Your calves are bigger because of the fat that is surrounding them.  Want proof of that claim?  Look at ANY obese person.  They have bigger calves than some pros.  Losing fat is not daunting.  Its called watch what you eat.  You go on and on about research of hypertrophy but yet you haven't looked at any regarding caloric control.  Why not practice that?  Oh wait, all this will be disregarded because I hide behind my screenname.   ::)

Seriously Vince....why are you so fat?? 

Seriously, krankenfuck, why are you so childish, if you are "succesfull doctor"? Why you are living your life trough this forum, clearly not working at all, and why do you have time for these messages, which proves that you are just imbecile teenage bully?  You surely doesn't have been spilling your medical knowledge here, while you have write 6500 messages just in this area. Seriously, are you mentally OK? It seem to me you may have some issues  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: November 09, 2013, 12:03:28 AM »

Gay section on Bondi beach  ;D
But NOT for North Bondi outdoor gym  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #585 on: November 09, 2013, 12:08:25 AM »
EVERY BODY HATE YOU VINCE!!!

getbiggers who agree with me please confirm

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: November 09, 2013, 12:26:34 AM »
I wonder about torn connective tissue. The weakest link idea probably applies there. So many people have problems with their knees. In Australia they have a woman's game called netball. The gals stop suddenly all the time and often play on road like surfaces. Many end up needing knee surgery. Who knows when the damage is done or if things accumulate over the years.

Arthritis is another thing that is a worry. I am more or less free of that but my fingers do feel stiff at times. Who doesn't have a sore back from time to time! At 20 we feel invincible and don't listen to stories about the dangers of lifting weights. I paid the price because I tore my right biceps doing a 509 pound deadlift when I was about 35. Curses. I never could totally straighten my arms so maybe that contributed. Nowadays I tell people to avoid dead lifts and never do less than 5 reps. They don't listen. If Ronnie Coleman does them then they do them. Lunacy. You would think that guys like me with 55 years experience bodybuilding would be listened to but muscleheads use their own brains which is foolhardy.

I spent a lot of my adult life trying to overcome my twink teenage body. For reasons I cannot explain, I don't think I ever went crazy lifting poundage that my body was not built to safely lift. I spent years trying to fulfill the dream of being huge. I never achieved this goal really, although I had a moment when it seemed like I had when I was 29 years old.

There are a lot of theories as to what causes arthritis. I have not heard or read anything which suggests it is caused by lifting weights. Everything I've read suggests that weight resistance exercises actually decrease the negative affects of arthritis.

As for my torn meniscus, I believe it was absolutely not caused by lifting. I have been fortunate in that I have always went for strict and clean lifts over heavy sloppy ones. I have reached the conclusion that it is simply a result of being old. As we age, things break down. Apparently my meniscus could be one of these breakdowns. Interestingly, I once suffered knee damage when I was still a teenager and was dancing, doing the twist. I popped my knee out and immediately popped it back in. The next day it was ridiculously swollen and sore. As do most young folks I easily recovered from this injury. I suspect it is no coincidence that this is the same knee that I recently had surgery on.

I suspect you have been much more devoted to bodybuilding then I have been. While I had goals to overcome my early twink build, I never aspired to be a competitive bodybuilder. I have always been something of a health nut though. I think this approach to lifting has served me well for the most part.

If you read through my posts, you will discover that I am currently on HRT. I have no doubt this contributes to the success of my retaining something resembling a youthful  and masculine physique. Like with everything in my life, I approach HRT with moderation. Needless to say, I am not shooting huge amounts of test every week, just 200 mg.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #587 on: November 09, 2013, 12:33:18 AM »
EVERY BODY HATE YOU VINCE!!!

getbiggers who agree with me please confirm

Jesus and Arce might love him

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #588 on: November 09, 2013, 02:43:45 AM »
Jesus and Arce might love him
are you saying arce is the second coming of christ ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #589 on: November 09, 2013, 02:46:20 AM »
are you saying arce is the second coming of christ ???

No, but both* are altruistic people.

* Jesus is just a creation.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #590 on: November 09, 2013, 02:47:02 AM »
Seriously, krankenfuck, why are you so childish, if you are "succesfull doctor"? Why you are living your life trough this forum, clearly not working at all, and why do you have time for these messages, which proves that you are just imbecile teenage bully?  You surely doesn't have been spilling your medical knowledge here, while you have write 6500 messages just in this area. Seriously, are you mentally OK? It seem to me you may have some issues  ;D

You again?  What does "You sure doesn't have been" mean?  There is no way I could write 6500 messages in this area thanks to Ron's bull shit "its only been 29 seconds since your last post" warning.

Oh, and no...I am not mentally ok.  Is that ok with you?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #591 on: November 09, 2013, 02:47:17 AM »
So is this why Vince Basille always posts in blue?

To draw attention to the fact that he never received blue stars from Ron?!

hahahaha

I never post with blue fonts. I use navy. What you?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #592 on: November 09, 2013, 02:48:23 AM »

Why is your subcutaneous adipose levels at such a high level?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #593 on: November 09, 2013, 02:49:09 AM »

Women talk the same way...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #594 on: November 09, 2013, 04:49:45 AM »
The angry man's guide to fitness!  In this issue:

- Vince's Black Cloud of Embittered Wrath Workout.
- Put 1" on your calves through obesity.
- Being an expert.  No credentials?  No stars?  No problem!

Now with twice the vituperation!
;D