Author Topic: Did you use Cybergenics? Be honest about it !  (Read 2850 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Did you use Cybergenics? Be honest about it !
« on: October 04, 2008, 08:50:43 AM »
If you are older than 30 than you know how jazzed up you got when Franco Santoriello conned you into buying Cybergenics. Did you use it? Did you take all those colored capsules and grow like he did?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Did you use Cybergenics? Be honest about it !
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 08:53:32 AM »
i used it in 1990-91 when i was 18-19 and thought you could just grow like a weed by taking it and doing pushups, needless to say nothing happened. ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 08:55:44 AM »
i used it in 1990-91 when i was 18-19 and thought you could just grow like a weed by taking it and doing pushups, needless to say nothing happened. ;D
:D

tell me ...how on this earth do manage 40 posts a day ?

your obsession with getbig denotes heavy influences`

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 08:56:45 AM »
:D

tell me ...how on this earth do manage 40 posts a day ?

your obsession with getbig denotes heavy influences`
hahahaha, you're getting heavy hanging off my nuts. :D

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 08:57:33 AM »
I was really hoping that if I took them that i would grow up to becaome a huge musclebound jersey guido like Franco Santoriello. But I never did. I just got puffy nipples from the stuff. Just like Franco had in those commercials.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 09:01:24 AM »
You should make more threads, BEEFY!

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »
I tried it in 1988. Epic fail.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 11:55:36 AM »
If you are older than 30 than you know how jazzed up you got when Franco Santoriello conned you into buying Cybergenics. Did you use it? Did you take all those colored capsules and grow like he did?

I used Phase 1, which was supposed to be the "lighter" version of Cybergenics. The biggest issue with the program is the TRAINING portion of it. It's too intense for beginners. Training to positive and negative failure is a recipe for DISASTER, especially if you go by the extremely low calories, calculated by the formula used in the manuals.

I don't remember the exact formula, but when the numbers had be calculated my having to eat about 1600 calories per day (along with training first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach), I felt that something just wasn't right.

I got mind-numbingly sore, and with little food to help me recover, I pretty much scratched the Phase 1 program. Had I eaten more (as my gut instinct was telling me to do), I may have reaped better results. Throughout the years, I've found that training to failure isn't that effective for me (not on a regular basis).

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 12:01:07 PM »
I used Phase 1, which was supposed to be the "lighter" version of Cybergenics. The biggest issue with the program is the TRAINING portion of it. It's too intense for beginners. Training to positive and negative failure is a recipe for DISASTER, especially if you go by the extremely low calories, calculated by the formula used in the manuals.

I don't remember the exact formula, but when the numbers had be calculated my having to eat about 1600 calories per day (along with training first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach), I felt that something just wasn't right.

I got mind-numbingly sore, and with little food to help me recover, I pretty much scratched the Phase 1 program. Had I eaten more (as my gut instinct was telling me to do), I may have reaped better results. Throughout the years, I've found that training to failure isn't that effective for me (not on a regular basis).

I find if you like to train to failure you have to eat an abundance of extra food to make gains.  It's the only way to make good gains training like that IMO.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 12:23:52 PM »
I did. Paid like 100 bucks for it back in the early 90's. Results were lackluster.
E

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 12:26:03 PM »
I did. Paid like 100 bucks for it back in the early 90's. Results were lackluster.

I think the biggest con I was ever duped for was the classic 7lber of Cell Tech.  I did gain some "mass" from it though.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2008, 12:47:48 PM »
Nopes. But I'm sure it was a lean muscle builder par excellence!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2008, 01:26:20 PM »
Did anybody ever try IcO-pro!!
ICO-PRO = WWF /WWE ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2008, 01:40:53 PM »
Did anybody ever try IcO-pro!!
ICO-PRO = WWF /WWE ;D

ICOPRO was simple the name of the supplement company. To which product are you referring?

I've tried one ICOPRO product, the weight gainer, Mega-Gro 10,000. It was basically like any other weight gainer from that era (late 80s/early 90s): High in carbs, modest protein. The "10,000" came from the mega-sized "serving". Of course, that would only occur if you foolishly attempted to consume darn near half the bucket in a day. Otherwise, it was your standard product with about 700 or so calories per a reasonable serving.

I got it from the clearance table at Bally, sometime between 1992 and 1994. It tasted OK but has the consistency of mud.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2008, 02:13:24 PM »
Yup, tried it back in 94.  I was 17.  All I can remember is it made me tired as hell!  No notable results either.  I was pissed!  I washed shit load of dishes for it to!  lol.