Author Topic: help tbombz find a job  (Read 24808 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
help tbombz find a job
« on: January 29, 2013, 11:48:24 PM »
Im graduating from college in a few weeks. I will have a bachelors degree in business administration and an associates degree in geography. 6 months experience as a congressional intern and campaign assistant,  two years experience as a personal assistant, 6 months experience as a nutrition shop manager, and 6 years working summers as a lifeguard+swim instructor.

I planned on going to grad school in the fall, but deadlines are approaching and i havent taken the required GMAT exam in time, therefore I'll be unable to attent in the fall. 

So I will be working for the next year or year and a half.

I would prefer to work in business as some kind of managerial staffer, ideally working over several aspects of production/sales/marketing, but open to specializing, possibly on accounting, marketing, or public relations (or anything else really).

a few questions..

1) I am thinking about maybe getting a CPA to boost my resume.  Any thoughts ?

2) I want to search for the most profitable businesses in my area, as well as for the businesses with the highest total assets, in order to go down and campaign for a position.  any tips ? where to find the information?

3) any other input yall wanna throw at me.. like for example, if you think im a disgusting ape that looks like it smells and has down syndrome..

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: help tbombz find a job
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 11:50:04 PM »
cruise ship

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 11:53:07 PM »
how drunk are you alex ?  ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 11:53:41 PM »
how drunk are you alex ?  ;D

he's sober

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 11:55:18 PM »
how drunkhorny are you alex avesher ?  ;D

fixed.
®

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 11:57:12 PM »
 Congrats

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 12:26:49 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 12:51:54 AM »
Ask BayGBM, he will hook you up with something.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 01:49:41 AM »
Open a deep tissue massage parlour.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 02:07:06 AM »
Im graduating from college in a few weeks. I will have a bachelors degree in business administration and an associates degree in geography. 6 months experience as a congressional intern and campaign assistant,  two years experience as a personal assistant, 6 months experience as a nutrition shop manager, and 6 years working summers as a lifeguard+swim instructor.

I planned on going to grad school in the fall, but deadlines are approaching and i havent taken the required GMAT exam in time, therefore I'll be unable to attent in the fall. 

I would prefer to work in business as some kind of managerial staffer, ideally working over several aspects of production/sales/marketing, but open to specializing, possibly on accounting, marketing, or public relations (or anything else really).

a few questions..

2) I want to search for the most profitable businesses in my area, as well as for the businesses with the highest total assets, in order to go down and campaign for a position.  any tips ? where to find the information?

3) any other input yall wanna throw at me.. like for example, if you think im a disgusting ape that looks like it smells and has down syndrome..

With your mastery of economics, I'm surprised no one is asking you to run the Fed.
 ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 02:10:36 AM »
Aren't you American living in Ecuador or some shit?
Maybe you could ask if they need a hand in guantanamo.... ?

Just an idea.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 02:20:27 AM »
I think your a disgusting ape that looks like it smells and has down syndrome.   ;D
V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 04:12:38 AM »
Learn to groom yourself and dress with class. You will be more marketable. Forget the degrees and just use your personality but always be polite. Good luck.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 04:17:42 AM »
Find any work you can, and concentrate on getting into a proper uni with an eye to a full degree in a subject you see a future for yourself. You're young, so have a bit of fun but make sure you have the schooling covered - you won't have such a luxury of time in the future. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 04:20:55 AM »

a few questions..

Rake some leaves.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 04:38:18 AM »
1. Getting a CPA isn't just something to get for a resume' booster, it is a freakin career path. You need a certain number of credits in accounting, which you probably don't have because you have a useless easy business major that didn't focus on accounting. You would need to go back to school to receive those credits.
2. This is a stupid idea. Major corporations will all tell you to apply online to their career sites. This would only work with small companies.
3. Stop being lazy and take your god damn GMATs.. They aren't difficult, unless you are mentally challenged or trying to get into an Ivy League school.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 04:51:27 AM »
Get career advice on getbig.com and you'll be all set. 

Just don't bring up "deep tissue massages" in your interviews.
K

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 04:53:35 AM »
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 04:53:52 AM »

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 06:18:22 AM »
Im graduating from college in a few weeks. I will have a bachelors degree in business administration and an associates degree in geography. 6 months experience as a congressional intern and campaign assistant,  two years experience as a personal assistant, 6 months experience as a nutrition shop manager, and 6 years working summers as a lifeguard+swim instructor.

a few questions..

1) I am thinking about maybe getting a CPA to boost my resume.  Any thoughts ?

2) I want to search for the most profitable businesses in my area, as well as for the businesses with the highest total assets, in order to go down and campaign for a position.  any tips ? where to find the information?

Job? Aren't you one of them there hippy go free frees? Isn't your boy Obama gonna take care of you with my money?
$

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 07:33:33 AM »
So you're giving up on the business venture (training business) you asked me about?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 07:35:29 AM »
This thread is only a bad atempt at attention whoring, nothing good can come of it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 07:37:36 AM »
Go to a local sex shop and see if you can get a job cleaning out the private viewing rooms.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2013, 07:39:58 AM »
Go to a local sex shop and see if you can get a job cleaning out the private viewing rooms.
Jizz mop guy!?     :o

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 07:40:03 AM »
Move to San Fran, you're already close by.  Lots of firms that will hire young studs like you.  Make sure the hiring manager is a female since there are so many fags in SF she'll be excited to have her own personal MuscleBear financier.