Author Topic: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log  (Read 41040 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2016, 08:55:10 AM »
day 24, 192lbs. 16lbs up.  scale didnt budge the whole time UNTIL TODAY. suddenly got a leap on scale weight.
thought about increasing calories since the scale stopped moving but instead i kept my cardio days lower and added the calories into my intra workout nutrition.
seems to work.

still got a week to hit the 20lbs, but ill probably miss that goal by 1-2lbs.

will post pics later today or tomorrow depending on busy schedule.

i feel fucking great. abs havent gotten blurry yet, extremely pleased with my look actually.
eating gets kind of tiring right now but appetite and hunger are still kicking high.

havent skipped a single cardio session and i think that really helps with the higher calories and nutrient assimilation.

how's the training going?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2016, 09:06:06 AM »
how's the training going?
pretty good. intensity stays high, even though i havent had a single rest day... no idea about strength right now since i switch up everything every workout. sometimes isolations first, sometimes compounds, different exercises, different rep ranges etc all the time.
i dont give a fuck about muscle confusion but the simple fact that you dont have any reference numbers for strength if you switch up the order of exercises every time makes you push harder imo and always give your all. i actually never did it that way. always did at least 2/3 of my workouts the same every time and tried to progress on strength or reps or volume. also always did compounds before isolations, but the other way around actually gives me way better pumps.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2016, 09:10:31 AM »
ALRIGHT, PICS ARE IN
tried to get the same poses and same lighting roughly to have a proper comparison
yes, the pic ratios are the same. i was that small.   :D

CMON LETS GET BIG  ;D

3 weeks apart
around 15 lbs heavier so far

pretty happy so far, conditioning hasnt suffered apart from the water weight. slin, MK and a good amount of food expands the midsection a little, but thats only temporary for me. the low calorie cardio days help.

around 4 weeks in is where i usually start to bloat up a little though, so we'll see how it goes.
i hope it continues that way. will update with more pics every 2 or 3 weeks if people are interested.

excited to see how far i can push this.

BEFORE PICS
http://i.imgur.com/PLfY7rk.jpg
3 weeks in
http://i.imgur.com/ShpmmiA.jpg
EDIT: put it in the attachment since imgur is fucking up again with the (img) code

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2016, 09:27:34 AM »
pretty good. intensity stay high, even though i havent had a single rest day... no idea about strength right now since i switch up everything every workout. sometimes isolations first, sometimes compounds, different exercises, different rep ranges etc all the time.
i dont give a fuck about muscle confusion but the simple fact that you dont have any reference numbers for strength if you switch up the order of exercises every time makes you push harder imo and always give your all. i actually never did it that way. always did at least 2/3 of my workouts the same every time and tried to progress on strength or reps or volume. also always did compounds before isolations, but the other way around actually gives me way better pumps.

yeah, i was caught up with the concept/idea of increasing training loads, but what's funny is that i'm actually weaker now but bigger lol

very hard work and fatigue, working the muscle til failure or even past failure sometimes, works very well for me, but it ain't fucking pleasant  >:( >:( >:(

looking good in the update pics, and you got some big and thickass bis bro  8) form those pics i'd say your bis and delts are your best bodyparts

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2016, 10:21:15 AM »
thats crazy.. How do you stay lean like this ? What is your age and how long have you been doing this ?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2016, 04:00:07 PM »
Great build Jizmo! Do you have any before AAS pics?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2016, 04:33:43 PM »
Build is ok, face is handsome.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2016, 05:29:36 PM »
Thread to long to read... What's the cycle?
you are gay.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2016, 05:44:20 PM »
Excellent progress. I'd actually say your bf% has dropped - more muscle, same amount of fat, therefore lower percentage.
I've decided I'm flat as fuck and this has inspired me to "bulk" in the same fashion. I've feared putting body fat on for too long.
You mention in your first thread you were going to use supplements to draw water. I'd be interested to hear your strategy for this. Are you referring to drawing water into the muscle? Glycerol? Creatine?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2016, 06:07:44 PM »
And another question, are you using any AIs?

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2016, 08:05:32 PM »
Nice progress pics! Chest and shoulders noticeably a lot fuller, waist looks a little bit bloated probably from eating a lot and water retention, but still same bodyfat I'd say.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2016, 11:13:32 PM »
thanks for the feedback guys. ill keep this updated  ;)

yeah, i was caught up with the concept/idea of increasing training loads, but what's funny is that i'm actually weaker now but bigger lol

very hard work and fatigue, working the muscle til failure or even past failure sometimes, works very well for me, but it ain't fucking pleasant  >:( >:( >:(

looking good in the update pics, and you got some big and thickass bis bro  8) form those pics i'd say your bis and delts are your best bodyparts

i have a really narrow build naturally to be honest. so delts have been my NUMBER ONE priority as soon as i got into bodybuilding.
i was less than half as wide when i started working out.
i work delts with about twice as many exercises than any other muscle (every single head too).
i also throw in high rep sets, 100 rep sets etc for delts, even on off days/other training days.
bis on the other hand always grew by themselves lol plus i didnt know how to isolate my lats for the first 1-2 years of working out, so pulling exercises were all biceps.
my bis always grew like crazy but i always loved high voluming them.

thats crazy.. How do you stay lean like this ? What is your age and how long have you been doing this ?
well of course its all in the diet and finding the right surplus
lots of tren and some t3 makes it much easier though
for me i can eat until im full when im bulking but never really overindulge (if i feel stuffed and lethargic from food then im eating too much and getting fat)

im in my 20s, training for 6.5 years, first dabbled with AAS 4 years ago (i always knew EXACTLY what i was using befor touching it though, even though i was still very young. never used completely irresponsibly. i know my doses are high but im well aware of the risks).

Great build Jizmo! Do you have any before AAS pics?
i was a twig before working out (120lbs)
i got up to pretty much the same weight actually without AAS (180lbs at the highest) but ofc compared to now i was fat as fuck and the look was completely different.
on AAS i got up to 220lbs about 3 years ago, but that shit wasnt pretty. dreamer bulk.
i can get up to around 200lbs in good condition but from that point on the look goes rather downhill.
we'll see how it pans out this time.

Thread to long to read... What's the cycle?
everything under the sun basically

Excellent progress. I'd actually say your bf% has dropped - more muscle, same amount of fat, therefore lower percentage.
I've decided I'm flat as fuck and this has inspired me to "bulk" in the same fashion. I've feared putting body fat on for too long.
You mention in your first thread you were going to use supplements to draw water. I'd be interested to hear your strategy for this. Are you referring to drawing water into the muscle? Glycerol? Creatine?
high doses of creatine, leucine and betaine (feel like its useless though). used glycerol in the past but never got anything out of it.
i like playing around with supps as much as AAS, but honestly only the real "essentials" are useful. for health purposeses multi, fish oil, niacin.
bodybuilding purposes creatine. if you use slin then leucine. i love alpha lipoic acid too because it has numerous benefits.
i love supps that influence insulin sensitivity. i think theyre of great merit for bodybuilders and theres a TON out there thats really interesting...
and theres a lot of OTC stuff that actually works well. berberine, ALA, agmatine etc.

And another question, are you using any AIs?
adex 1mg a day and i use raloxifene at 20mg a day too (SERM). it has some estrogenic properties that are beneficial when taking AAS and t3 (regarding lipids, bone density and ofc its additional gyno protection).

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2016, 04:11:54 AM »
You look super impressive. Never realised you were that lean before.
Difference is really night and day in the before/after pics.

Whats your training routine like ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2016, 06:26:13 AM »
hey jiz, speaking of your delt training are you doing richie rich's delt feeder workouts  ;D or have you ever tried something similar?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2016, 07:14:40 AM »
You look super impressive. Never realised you were that lean before.
Difference is really night and day in the before/after pics.

Whats your training routine like ?
thanks man... unfortunately im not very vascular at all (unlike whitewidow  :D) so it doesnt really show in everyday clothes...
just in tanktops when you can some striations here and there...
im lacking dryness too, i got elastic smooth baby skin even on tons of androgens. ill probably be happy about that 20 years down the road, but for bodybuilding purposes / looking freakish it sucks.

training routine is pretty easy... push/pull/legs, i always train 2 days on / 1 day off (cardio on off days)
workouts are 70-80 minutes right now. always switching up everything.
started with 60 mins / 20 sets... will raise until i hit 90 mins, that makes around 30 sets.
then ill deload for 1-2 weeks and start at 60 again. unless i get carried away and keep on hitting it hard for 90mins until i burn out lol

hey jiz, speaking of your delt training are you doing richie rich's delt feeder workouts  ;D or have you ever tried something similar?

there were times when i hit delts every workout or implemented 50-100 rep sets (side raises) at the end of workouts, but never really did any delt work outside of the gym.
i didnt even know there was a name for that ("feeder workouts") until rich piana started his new year log.
rich may appear stupid sometimes but there is a lot of good stuff to read between the lines of his broscience babble

i actually do some kind of variation of these feeder workouts religiously this bulk..
even bought a set of dumbbells just for that purpose
i started off with half gallon jugs and if you do 50+ reps side raises even that gives you a wicked pump...
now that i got the dumbbels i do 50 rep sets 1-3 times a day every single day
not just before bed, whenever theres a lot of nutrients in my blood and i feel like putting them to use lol.

i also always hit 2-3 side raises pumpsets of 30-50 reps at the end of my push workouts.. i think with insulin and lots of nutrients in the blood this might give some extra growth via blood flow and nutrient supply. anyway, the pump that gives you is insane and it feels awesome.

it will be interesting to see if doing this regularly for weeks on end gives a noticable difference.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2016, 07:50:14 AM »
Holdin it down bro, def filled out in the 2nd set of pics

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2016, 08:06:03 AM »
also very impressive on running slin, mk, npp and staying at that bodyfat.  Seams like you got a lotta wiggle room with your genes to  experimant without spilling over.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2016, 09:41:28 AM »
VERY NICE ...GOOD READ,I READ MOST OF YOUR THREADS,,GREAT JOB OVERALL.WHEN YOU LOCK IN TO ALL ASPECTS OF TRAINING,DIET,SUPPS NATURAL/ANABOLICS ITS AMAZING HOW YOUR BUILD EVOLVES WHEN ALL IN,,,GLYCEROL/AGMATINE /CREATINE ON THE NATURAL END OF THINGS LOL WORKS WELL GIVES A FULL LOOK'VASCULAR PUMPED LOOK,,,TAKES TIME TO WEED THROUH THE OVER HYPED GARBAGE,,,WELL DONE

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2016, 11:04:32 AM »
also very impressive on running slin, mk, npp and staying at that bodyfat.  Seams like you got a lotta wiggle room with your genes to  experimant without spilling over.
i wish it was that way  ;D my calories are pretty low for my activity levels imo...
and it took A LOT of tinkering, both regarding total calories, macro breakdown and food amounts (as in volume) and timing.

im that kinda guy who can gain 5-10lbs from a single all you can eat buffet.
all water of course, but anytime i fucked up my diet in the past on a bulk (and not extremely bad either, like 2000 extra calories or so) my conditioning was fucked for a week and i actually often ended bulks because of that. not because i gained fat, but because i looked like a waterlogged mess.
thats why i simply prefer to stay strict - so i can look good for longer.

im not that petty with daily calories though. always take my girl out for dinner at least once a week etc.
ate too little? doesnt matter. ate too much? just make up for that the next day. fasted cardio, protein only meals or whatever.

thats basically the only way i can hold that conditioning for a while...
as i said, i usually start to spill over regardless around the 4 week mark. i still get bigger, i still grow, but not in this kinda conditioning... i never (and i mean never) lose my abs, but seeing the lines fade is always hard on your head ;)

VERY NICE ...GOOD READ,I READ MOST OF YOUR THREADS,,GREAT JOB OVERALL.WHEN YOU LOCK IN TO ALL ASPECTS OF TRAINING,DIET,SUPPS NATURAL/ANABOLICS ITS AMAZING HOW YOUR BUILD EVOLVES WHEN ALL IN,,,GLYCEROL/AGMATINE /CREATINE ON THE NATURAL END OF THINGS LOL WORKS WELL GIVES A FULL LOOK'VASCULAR PUMPED LOOK,,,TAKES TIME TO WEED THROUH THE OVER HYPED GARBAGE,,,WELL DONE
thanks man ;) yeah regarding otc supplements i actually have fun trying different stuff out.
i know i would get better results if i just skipped all supplements and put that money towards more tren or whatever but hey, theres a lot of stuff that actually has ergogenic benefits etc. and since its just around 30-40$ a month or so for the OTC stuff im cool with that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2016, 12:27:40 PM »

it will be interesting to see if doing this regularly for weeks on end gives a noticable difference.

alright bro, so keep me or us, updated on it, coz if it works out well for ya, i'll probably give it a go on arms  8)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2016, 06:10:31 PM »
Why this guy isn't a mod here is beyond me. He smokes all the steroid board mods and is open to giving solid advice. This is the type of thread a real mod creates and backs all his claims with pics.

Respect Jizmo

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2016, 06:12:07 PM »
Jizmo u look badass.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2016, 11:14:45 PM »
Jizmo u look badass.

Why this guy isn't a mod here is beyond me. He smokes all the steroid board mods and is open to giving solid advice. This is the type of thread a real mod creates and backs all his claims with pics.

Respect Jizmo
thanks brothers!
the mod thing is in work as far as im informed. gave my confirmation a while back ;)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2016, 12:38:44 AM »
Good log. Finding it very interesting to read. Keep up the good progress, Jizmo.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2016, 10:35:42 AM »
Jizmo what's your general blast and cruise protocol? Mainly interested in how long you cruise generally and on what dose of test or other compounds