Author Topic: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log  (Read 41044 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2016, 05:32:05 AM »
Its so normal to feel that... Imo you have amazing physique. I know i only have seen 2 pictures of you, but by the looks of them, you would roll up the competitors in iceland
appreciate that man... competition over here is pretty tough though. i couldnt compete in juniors anymore either, so i probably still got plenty of time.

Jizmo whats your height weight and guess on body fat% at the moment?  
5'8, still sitting around 195 lbs right now...
bodyfat? roughly the same as 3 weeks ago id say, so maybe 10-11% or somewhere in that range... always hard to tell depending on how you carry your bodyfat... funny thing is that calipers put me at 5%, but since calipers only measure subQ fat though you have to add 3% vital fat in brain/around the organs that calipers dont measure, so that would put me at 8%.
to be honest though 8% would look much different in my book. maybe its the fact that im not very vascular at all or that i carry 90% of my bodyfat around the lower abs, but i wouldnt say im anywhere close to a legit 8%.

i put in the starting pics, 3 weeks in pics and pics from this week into this post for overviews sake.

first row: january first
second row: 3 weeks in
third row: 6 weeks in (this week)

the last pics are 6 weeks in, same weight as 3 weeks in (around 195 lbs). as you can see - no significant visible changes either during that timeframe.
it might even possible that ive been eating at a slight deficit the whole time, gained a ton of water due to the compounds i run but no actual gain of dry weight.

as you can see - after the heavy water gain for the first 3 weeks there are barely any changes.

i will have to slightly increase calories i assume, however as i said ill still keep everything the same for 2-3 weeks or so and see what happens after deloading and switching up my routine a bit. im still very much enjoying eating a good amount of food and lifting hard right now.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2016, 05:59:17 AM »
appreciate that man... competition over here is pretty tough though. i couldnt compete in juniors anymore either, so i probably still got plenty of time.
bodyfat? roughly the same as 3 weeks ago id say, so maybe 10-11% or somewhere in that range... always hard to tell depending on how you carry your bodyfat... funny thing is that calipers put me at 5%, but since calipers only measure subQ fat though you have to add 3% vital fat in brain/around the organs that calipers dont measure, so that would put me at 8%.
to be honest though 8% would look much different in my book. maybe its the fact that im not very vascular at all or that i carry 90% of my bodyfat around the lower abs, but i wouldnt say im anywhere close to a legit 8%.

updated pics:
6 weeks in, same weight as 3 weeks in (around 195 lbs). no significant visible changes either during that timeframe.
it might even possible that ive been eating at a slight deficit the whole time, gained a ton of water due to the compounds i run but no actual gain of dry weight.

as you can see - after the heavy water gain for the first 3 weeks there are barely any changes.
(compare http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=589467.msg8383100#msg8383100)

i will have to slightly incre ase calories i assume, however as i said ill still keep everything the same for 2-3 weeks or so and see what happens after deloading and switching up my routine a bit. im still very much enjoying eating a good amount of food and lifting hard right now.

LOOK BIGGER MAN,,,ARMS ARE LARGE ,LOOK CLOSE TO 18 OR SO'FULL'GOOD DELTS ..

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2016, 01:48:14 AM »
strong mutation

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2016, 05:30:04 AM »
Beast mode on. :)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2016, 04:47:29 PM »
Just out of curiosity Jizmo, is there an ideal size of physique you have in your head, at which point you will say "enough" and then you will quit bodybuilding? or is it a never ending quest for improvement?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2016, 04:09:47 AM »
Just out of curiosity Jizmo, is there an ideal size of physique you have in your head, at which point you will say "enough" and then you will quit bodybuilding? or is it a never ending quest for improvement?
i had that more than once. but as soon as i had reached that point my goals had changed for the higher already... always aspire to something greater and a better version of yourself...
im happy about my achievements, but i ALWAYS see room for improvement. not out of dissatisfaction, but out of perfectionism

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2016, 01:36:11 AM »

i put in the starting pics, 3 weeks in pics and pics from this week into this post for overviews sake.

first row: january first
second row: 3 weeks in
third row: 6 weeks in (this week)

the last pics are 6 weeks in, same weight as 3 weeks in (around 195 lbs). as you can see - no significant visible changes either during that timeframe.

i will have to slightly increase calories i assume, however as i said ill still keep everything the same for 2-3 weeks or so and see what happens after deloading and switching up my routine a bit. im still very much enjoying eating a good amount of food and lifting hard right now.

Solid physique man and very good gains 8)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: March 01, 2016, 05:41:36 PM »
Delts looking bigger from 2nd row to 3rd row pics. You are definitely a lot bigger than January 1st. You can tell your waist was a tad bit smaller in January 1st, but the size you gained in all other areas since then has made up for the slight increase in waist size big time.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #158 on: March 02, 2016, 11:39:11 AM »
looking good man. 

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2016, 11:34:31 AM »
curious do you spend time on your abdominals?? or do you let them just pop from low enough bodyfat?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2016, 01:34:58 PM »
curious do you spend time on your abdominals?? or do you let them just pop from low enough bodyfat?
i have pretty bulging abs, theyre actually so thick that i can sometimes see striations in the middle of the abs from the side lol
but its also a structural thing, i get that turtle shell look with abs on top when my stomach is full of food...

i always trained them hard and heavy with isolations from day one.
abs are like any other muscle, if you dont train them you wont ever have good abs, simple as that.
squatting and deadlifting is not enough for them either.

many people think if you just diet down enough youre gonna have good abs, lol.
i mean yeah youre gonna SEE your abs when youre ripped. you can see your biceps too when youre ripped, that doesnt mean its big though  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2016, 01:45:34 PM »
i have pretty bulging abs, theyre actually so thick that i can sometimes see striations in the middle of the abs from the side lol
but its also a structural thing, i get that turtle shell look with abs on top when my stomach is full of food...

abs are like any other muscle, if you dont train them you wont ever have good abs, simple as that.

i mean yeah youre gonna SEE your abs when youre ripped. you can see your biceps too when youre ripped, that doesnt mean its big though  :D
THIS^^^^

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2016, 02:04:54 PM »

I was reading an article where there was some debate about whether ab exercises (the crunching sort of movement) can cause spinal disc herniation (due to the repeated flexion). I think the debate was over the study where they flexed dead pigs spines over and over and it caused herniation lol. Haven't read much about the topic since then, but I haven't directly done spinal flexion type movements for quite a while, I just use the ab wheel (although my abs could be a lot better)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2016, 02:12:57 PM »
I was reading an article where there was some debate about whether ab exercises (the crunching sort of movement) can cause spinal disc herniation (due to the repeated flexion). I think the debate was over the study where they flexed dead pigs spines over and over and it caused herniation lol. Haven't read much about the topic since then, but I haven't directly done spinal flexion type movements for quite a while, I just use the ab wheel (although my abs could be a lot better)
ive seen some articles about the regular crunch movement causing dysbalances too, esp. around the hip flexor area ... not sure if i buy into that though, i stretch them regularly anyway

i too love my ab wheel though... feels different (in a good way) to have the main activation at the stretch position vs the crunched down position...
it recruits your back pretty heavily though so if i do squats before then no way im gonna be able to do 10+ reps anymore

i love cable crunches with a stretch at the top too.

vacuums (especially while gripping a heavy weight over your head and stretching your abs while vacuuming) are also a great and very underrated ab exercise imo.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2016, 04:06:46 PM »
There is no need to do ab exercises.  If you're squatting, deadlifting, overhead pressing, your abs get all the work they need.  Otherwise, it's simply diet.  Most everyone has shitty abs because they're fat, plain and simple. 

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2016, 04:44:24 PM »
There is no need to do ab exercises.  If you're squatting, deadlifting, overhead pressing, your abs get all the work they need.  Otherwise, it's simply diet.  Most everyone has shitty abs because they're fat, plain and simple. 

Who cares if there's no need. Hitting them directly ensures they grow. Nothing wrong with a few extra sets of abs per week. It works. I've definitely seen tons of progress in my abs since training them directly.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2016, 04:54:27 PM »
Train your fucking abs. Why not just because u squat doesn't mean your abs are the best they can be.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2016, 11:31:20 PM »
so theres no need for chest exercises if you bench regularly or biceps exercises if you do rows either huh?  :D

if it worked that way every bodybuilder would just train the big four and build a balanced physique from that, which just doesnt happen.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2016, 11:57:24 PM »
speaking of abs, even some of the aesthetic gods (ie. Richard Baldwin was one of the them and the topic of this post) trained to make their waists larger WTF???

but he was still able to keep his aesthetic beauty (FULL HOMO)

here's what he said:

RB: I wasn't concerned so much about actual measurements, but as I made progress, I kept measuring my arms until they reached the 19-inch mark. After that, I worked on shape and used the mirror to chart my progress. My waist looked too small at 29 inches, so I used weighted exercises until the muscle expanded to at least 30. The same goes for my thighs. I worked them until they were a muscular 26. My chest was 48, I believe, and calves around 17.

sorry bros, but my comp won't let me upload this pic for some reason but here's the link to it...

http://www.davidgentle.com/images/bicepstwo.jpg

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2016, 12:19:04 AM »
well, if you build popping abs of course your waist measurements increase a bit.
not to the sides though, but towards the front (which does NOT make it appear bigger)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #170 on: March 16, 2016, 12:04:15 AM »
How do you stay so lean  :o and damn you're big!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 16, 2016, 08:12:47 AM »
Arms blew the F up. Good job.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #172 on: March 16, 2016, 12:37:50 PM »
How do you stay so lean  :o and damn you're big!

simple, don't eat much

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #173 on: March 16, 2016, 03:12:53 PM »
simple, don't eat too much
and expand a shitton of kcals
fixed that for you ;)
you can eat a shitton of food if youre very active during the day and cycle calories a bit (i eat less on cardio days)
my daily calorie expenditure is between 3600-3800 on average and i eat accordingly
running a gram of tren and t3 obviously helps too.

nonetheless, if youre highly active then you can eat a ton of food... not a ton of junk food (that shit never works), but a shitton of normal food..
believe me, ive bulked on a thousand calories less and still got fat in the past simply by being a lazy fucker cuz "i was bulking, bro."

EXAMPLE: over the course of today i ate a pound of bread, a pound of meat, some veggies, around half a bottle of ketchup (ketchup goes on everything), cheese, half litre of skim milk, 3 scoops whey, some cereal, an 8oz bag of gummy bears, a pound of yogurt/cottage cheese, some ben and jerries and a salad. plus some other stuff that i cant remember right now.
i hit around 4000 kcals, 300g protein. inb4 "thats not healthy bodybuilding food" comments... fuck off pls  :D

that IS a shitton of food ;)
HOWEVER id be fat as fuck in no time if i wasnt that active during the day.
i walked >10km in total today... 15.000 steps.
you wouldnt believe how much of a difference that makes in terms of staying lean.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #174 on: March 16, 2016, 03:42:17 PM »
^^^ good point, an x-trainer of mine said the best scenario is too eat a decent amount of calories along with being very active ie. a good amount of training/cardio