Author Topic: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log  (Read 41038 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« Reply #225 on: March 25, 2016, 04:01:11 PM »
Looking fucking awesome jizmo, why that fucking bum white widow is still a mod here and you haven't taken his place is beyond me.
Awesome hunk

Only gay if you want it to be...

you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2016, 04:08:32 PM »
i always trained abs hard and heavy just like any other muscle
genetics do play a role too, i wont deny that, but when i started i got the skinny ass tiny muscle sixpack every skinny guy has
they got pretty thick and popping quickly though.
abs are probably a quickly growing bodypart for me, just like arms... i actually got striations in between my abs when im low enough bodyfat

i STRONGLY believe that you will NEVER have big popping abs by only relying on bodyweight crunches or shit like squats and deads for abs.

ive been doing vacuums regularly for around 2 years now too as part of my ab routine and i think the combination of having a well trained transverse abdominis AND big popping abs gives a pretty good look to the midsection
my abs dont have the best shape (asymmetric and crooked) but really building them up helped with the look imo.
Nice! What do you do for abs? I train them fuckers to grow.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2016, 04:50:03 PM »
Only gay if you want it to be...

As gay as you want it to be princess

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2016, 05:32:53 PM »
As gay as you want it to be princess

Please, your gay ass called him a hunk
you are gay.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2016, 05:47:28 PM »
Please, your gay ass called him a hunk
And? If I was a woman I'd gladly let him fuck me. I call about 10 people a day a hunk in real life ,99% of the time its sarcastic and they are repulsive, jizmo is a legit hunk and I have no pRobles saying so !

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: March 25, 2016, 06:48:07 PM »
And? If I was a woman I'd gladly let him fuck me. I call about 10 people a day a hunk in real life ,99% of the time its sarcastic and they are repulsive, jizmo is a legit hunk and I have no pRobles saying so !

There is nothing wrong with being gay, I'm sorry if I offended you.
you are gay.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 25, 2016, 06:51:44 PM »
There is nothing wrong with being gay, I'm sorry if I offended you.
Not gay, live with a lass and have two beutifull children who I love more than life itself, just can appreciate a fine hunk of a man when I see one

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2016, 06:52:52 PM »
Not gay, live with a lass and have two beutifull children who I love more than life itself, just can appreciate a fine hunk of a man when I see one

Also fuck you cu nt

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2016, 03:51:50 AM »
interested in the vacuums! would you be able to provide a youtube link or something that has a proper demonstration? (never done them before)

this is a good one imo... i remember as skinny kids we always did that kind of thing where you suck in your stomach as far as possible. it because it made you look like a skeleton and was a good way to shock your friends if you could do it lol. its actually the very same movement, maybe you remember doing that too. best way to explain it really.

basically you suck in your stomach and try to pull it under your ribcage as far as possible. its the transverse abdominis working, so its a different feeling than working your abs. its also a static movement and not dynamic (even though you can push the TVA in and out)...
its nearly impossible to breathe while you suck it in, but some people claim they can. i just hold my breath (which is hard to do for long since you have to to completely exhale beforehand)
And? If I was a woman I'd gladly let him fuck me.
lol thanks i guess  ;D

Nice! What do you do for abs? I train them fuckers to grow.
i actually just do 5-6 sets abs on leg day (plus 5-6 sets of vacuums 2-3x a week)... my favorites are cable crunches with a static stretch at the top and hitting the ab wheel. just buy a cheap one on the internet, really good investment imo. makes your abs burn like nothing else. it takes some experience to isolate the abs with that though, make sure you dont work with the lower back.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: March 26, 2016, 07:17:00 AM »

Just to help you out in life, calling a man a fine hunk is about as gay as it gets.   Wow
you are gay.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 26, 2016, 07:32:04 AM »
Just to help you out in life, calling a man a fine hunk is about as gay as it gets.   Wow

What a load of repressed closet homo bullshit, you are simply bitter and petulant since nobody called you an awesome hunk

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: March 26, 2016, 07:52:19 AM »
What a load of repressed closet homo bullshit, you are simply bitter and petulant since nobody called you an awesome hunk

It's gay to call another man an awesome hunk...  Just google it if u don't believe me, lol
you are gay.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: March 26, 2016, 08:07:19 AM »
It's gay to call another man an awesome hunk...  Just google it if u don't believe me, lol

As a strong confident and masculine male I have no issue with it and shall continue to do so

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #238 on: April 20, 2016, 11:29:20 AM »
How is it going brother ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #239 on: April 20, 2016, 01:24:16 PM »
well i actually got up to 207 lbs 2 weeks ago, but got bloated too much for my liking at that weight, so after the FIBO was over i started my cut...
6 days in, back down to 197 lbs (lots of water lost from getting off slin and MK of course).
feeling and looking great. cutting on lowish doses, at least for me. <1g.
 looks like i havent put on any bodyfat at all during the whole 15 weeks of bulking, so im pretty excited to see where i will stand in 4-5 weeks.
hope ill be 180-185lbs shredded (much leaner than at the beginning of this year), but time is gonna tell.
 im losing a lot of visual size though when im running a deficit, so ill probably not gonna make a log here lol, that would just make me depressed.
ill blow back up from 180-185lbs though, thats when im gonna look my very best (as you can see during the first 4 weeks of this log)