Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 338393 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Who is gh15?
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2007, 10:54:45 AM »
Whoever gh15 is, the single person in the bodybuilding world that he hates the absolute most is.... Kelly Ryan. Find out who Kelly Ryan dumped & shit on, back in the late 90's, and you'll find out who gh is.   

Could be that being in the biz that the only thing he hates more than vapid fitness whores are vapid fitness whores that colludes with a murderer.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2007, 10:59:05 AM »
lol at this whole thread...
w

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2007, 11:01:20 AM »
gh15 ain't Dennis James. There's no way DJ would take the time & make the effort to post to the extent, that gh15 does. The DJ that I knew, answered questions in one or two words, and was not one to ramble.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2007, 11:03:26 AM »
Could be that being in the biz that the only thing he hates more than vapid fitness whores are vapid fitness whores that colludes with a murderer.

;D

Are you saying, he hates girls who buy lighter fluid at midnight at Costco?
a

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2007, 11:04:50 AM »
I don't think it has anything to do with Ryan personally. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2007, 11:10:48 AM »
gh15 ain't Dennis James. There's no way DJ would take the time & make the effort to post to the extent, that gh15 does. The DJ that I knew, answered questions in one or two words, and was not one to ramble.

I know very little about DJ so if you know him personally then I'll defer to your assessment. It's just that I don't think it's Nasser and don't think he's ever been implicated in the selling of hormones (could be wrong here) whereas DJ has. Plus, I get the feeling that gh15 is living large whereas Nasser is not. Just going by the list of top IFBB pros I don't know who else it could be.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2007, 11:11:45 AM »
;D

Are you saying, he hates girls who buy lighter fluid at midnight at Costco?

Well, if they conspire to murder and burn the corpse of an innocent girl -- maybe?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2007, 11:15:13 AM »
lol at this whole thread...

I think it's all in good fun. gh15 has made a strong and lasting impression on this board and contributes immensely into making it interesting. Whether he is who claims to be (IFBB pro) one can't help but be curious just who's behind the keyboard of the illiterate but insightful posts.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2007, 11:39:19 AM »
I thought it funny that Milos called gh15 an idiot here and then asked his "brother" Dennis if he was gh15
 :D

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2007, 11:42:47 AM »
another observation gh15 never talks about nasser just so he doesn't slip up and reveal something taht could indicate it is him.

he always talks about ronnie, jay, wolfe, dex, vic, kevin, ray, dillet, prince, kamali, titus, etc... NEVER a word about nasser. NEVER.

he doesn't even mention nasser in the top 10 bodybuilders of all time.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »
gh15 is like tyler durden.  he is not a real entity.  He exists, but only as one of your subconscious personalities.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2007, 11:51:28 AM »
Gh15 is an automated program that Ron created to drive website traffic. 

Hope that helps...
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2007, 11:54:58 AM »
gh15 talks smack about near eastern bodybuilders.. He put down both Mustafa Muhammad and Samir Bannout before in a topic posted a while pack. May I remind everyone that Nasser himself is half Egyptian. Can't tell me he's putting them down as to create some sort of diversion.

You want people to believe, then find that blatant piece of evidence.

My thoughts personally are that he's just probably some guy who's been juiced for a while. His knowledge is probably based mostly on his own experience. As for his typing, well he probably wants to create a persona of some retired German pro, so he tries to mimmick the way he thinks a european person would type. It doesn't really fool anyone.

GH15 claims to be German, and we know for a fact that Nasser can speak German. Have you guys ever seen GH15 communicate to anyone in German?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2007, 11:56:29 AM »
gh15 is like tyler durden.  he is not a real entity.  He exists, but only as one of your subconscious personalities.

Fight Club was an awesome movie.

Someone go and start Team TYLER DURDEN.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2007, 11:57:51 AM »
But gh15 is very pro Israel and despised Arafat. Not quite sure how Nasser feels about Israel but just being from Egypt where anti-Semitism is so endemic and ingrained in the culture it's hard not to have a jaded view vis-a-vis Jews.

I think gh15 throws in a lot to mislead people and get them off track but this is one point that I don't think something like this would be used as a ruse. Still, the similarity to Nasser is striking. It could be that both being highly intelligent and are IFBB pros share many of the same views and traits.

I do think that when gh15 retires he will reveal himself and write a book and become somewhat legendary in the obscure subculture that is bodybuilding. But if he is a top ten pro and lves in Europe (Germany?) he certainly has narrowed it down a bit. I wonder if there has been any extensive interviews with Dennis James and his history so that we can make a comparison to our own gh15.

Has anyone seen gh15 communicate in german?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2007, 12:00:11 PM »
I also think, whoever gh15 is, he's not currently big, aka he's not currently on the gear. I frequently intentionally try to piss gh15 off, to get some sort of response, and he never responds. He never blows a gasket and gets angry. There's no way any hardcore AAS user could tolerate that sort of trash talking (I'm not the only one that talks smack to him) and not respond. IMO.

I say gh15 is currently sub-200 lbs, and trains primarily on BowFlex. ;D
a

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2007, 12:02:59 PM »
If no one has ever seen him communicate in German, then he's no Nasser.

Hope that puts an end to this nonsense.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2007, 12:35:17 PM »
I also think, whoever gh15 is, he's not currently big, aka he's not currently on the gear. I frequently intentionally try to piss gh15 off, to get some sort of response, and he never responds. He never blows a gasket and gets angry. There's no way any hardcore AAS user could tolerate that sort of trash talking (I'm not the only one that talks smack to him) and not respond. IMO.

I say gh15 is currently sub-200 lbs, and trains primarily on BowFlex. ;D

TOM PRINCE!!! :o
tank u jesus

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2007, 12:37:23 PM »
If no one has ever seen him communicate in German, then he's no Nasser.

Hope that puts an end to this nonsense.

Why would he speak in a foreign language on this board?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2007, 12:48:59 PM »
gh15 talks smack about near eastern bodybuilders.. He put down both Mustafa Muhammad and Samir Bannout before in a topic posted a while pack. May I remind everyone that Nasser himself is half Egyptian. Can't tell me he's putting them down as to create some sort of diversion.

You want people to believe, then find that blatant piece of evidence.

My thoughts personally are that he's just probably some guy who's been juiced for a while. His knowledge is probably based mostly on his own experience. As for his typing, well he probably wants to create a persona of some retired German pro, so he tries to mimmick the way he thinks a european person would type. It doesn't really fool anyone.

GH15 claims to be German, and we know for a fact that Nasser can speak German. Have you guys ever seen GH15 communicate to anyone in German?

dear mr camel,,
probieren geht über studieren,,,nichts zu danken ;)
by the way ,,,ana bahibak ya majnoon,,so...
salam alaikum and.. toda raba
yours truly gh15
 :-*

fallen angel

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2007, 01:01:26 PM »
dear mr camel,,
yours truly gh15

Nasser can speak & write fluently quite a few different languages

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2007, 01:04:17 PM »
I remember gh15 said that he does lots of incline bench press and also has one of the best chests in pro bbing.......
Marcus Ruhl does it and has a gigantic chest....so......

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2007, 01:06:33 PM »
I remember gh15 said that he does lots of incline bench press and also has one of the best chests in pro bbing.......
Marcus Ruhl does it and has a gigantic chest....so......

To solve this mystery, you can't go based on what he says directly like that to reveal himself as he may just be putting attention elsewhere.  You need to go based on subtle and unintentional hints in the way he writes and the things he talks about.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2007, 01:18:22 PM »
dear mr camel,,
yours truly gh15

omg

Is it you then? You can tell Camel.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2007, 01:49:13 PM »
Isn't that a combination of German and Arabic? What does that tell you Camel?