Author Topic: "All Natural" since all you homos love this kind of shit....  (Read 14259 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: "All Natural" since all you homos love this kind of shit....
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2011, 03:58:06 AM »
Makes no sense you fucking nitwit....I always said I was natural, for ten fucking years. and people gave me shit about. they will always think i'm lying no matter what

What happens from this point forward happens...i didn't do it to "reinforce" my claims...I could have said NOTHING. Like it was all some "master plan"  ::)

you idiots have too much time on your hands

roid rage....  :o :o :o :o

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2011, 06:25:55 AM »
Makes no sense you fucking nitwit....I always said I was natural, for ten fucking years. and people gave me shit about. they will always think i'm lying no matter what

What happens from this point forward happens...i didn't do it to "reinforce" my claims...I could have said NOTHING. Like it was all some "master plan"  ::)

you idiots have too much time on your hands...I say I'm natural and you cry about it......I say I'm taking gear and you cry about that, do you guys need me to pick up some tampons ?  :D

, what do you expect dude? I mean most guys who juice are not your size and dont have 20 inch arms yet you claim natural and have these measurements. Honestly, we all have our opinion. But dont go around preaching natural and expect everyone to believe you when gh15 has said/brainwashed that the biggest a natural can get is like 190lbs a 6 feet. You have a good physique, so props to that but like I said....what do you expect? 90 percent of the guys on here are beteeen 190-220  on lots of gear and you saying your natural at what 250? triggers lots of frustration/jealousy out of it.  you cry like a bitch when nobody believes your claims.
l

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2011, 06:45:01 AM »
The only way Groink is that size with those measurements and natural is if he is not that bf% end of fuckin story - and I dont give a shit if you are now on tren/test - it takes alot longer than a few weeks of being "on" for it to truely work its magic - cut the bullshit dude you aint talking to lil kids here - there are guys here who have been doing this longer than you have and they/we know shit when we see it - fucking nearly 50 year old man claiming natural and geting bigger ffs - grow the fuck up  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2011, 07:32:07 AM »
The only way Groink is that size with those measurements and natural is if he is not that bf% end of fuckin story - and I dont give a shit if you are now on tren/test - it takes alot longer than a few weeks of being "on" for it to truely work its magic - cut the bullshit dude you aint talking to lil kids here - there are guys here who have been doing this longer than you have and they/we know shit when we see it - fucking nearly 50 year old man claiming natural and geting bigger ffs - grow the fuck up  ::)

wat's funny is groink is always bashing people for how pathetic they are. Yet here we have a grown ass man at 45 years old who's biggest claim to fame is lying about his natural status. He's the most pathetic guy on this sight which is pretty tough thing to do
l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2011, 07:49:02 AM »
Groink is trying to get a reaction out of all of you and he manages .. he knows that he's been juicing forever and is currently on a lot of shit .. stop taking his banter seriously

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2011, 07:51:24 AM »
Groink is trying to get a reaction out of all of you and he manages .. he knows that he's been juicing forever and is currently on a lot of shit .. stop taking his banter seriously

lol but sometimes I wonder if he really is trying hard to get us to believe it. Quite amusing IMO
l

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2011, 07:52:39 AM »
Not really...it's just played to death already...i find it funny how people that have never seen me in person "know' exactly what i put into my body.

PS I've been on Tren for 14 days and i have NO problem admitting it, because it's the first time i've ever ran gear.

I wasn't on gear so i said so...now i am, and i'm  saying so...it's really no big deal to me what people on Getbig think...seriously LOL

I've actually LOST weight and I'm getting ripped

What's it like to be on tren, what are the positives and negatives you are experiencing?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2011, 08:19:57 AM »
Hahaha Groink says we have too much time on our hands?  STFU dude you're one of the biggest bullshiters, posters on this board.  Do you even have a fucking wife, job, kids?  A life outside of getbig and your permabulking physique.  You might be 250 with 20 inch arms but if your fat ass ever dieted down you'd lose 5 inches on those fat pipes.  Who the fuck cares if you have 20 inch arms and a fucking gut to match?  Or a bowling ball head? 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2011, 09:11:13 AM »
Hahaha Groink says we have too much time on our hands?  STFU dude you're one of the biggest bullshiters, posters on this board.  Do you even have a fucking wife, job, kids?  A life outside of getbig and your permabulking physique.  You might be 250 with 20 inch arms but if your fat ass ever dieted down you'd lose 5 inches on those fat pipes.  Who the fuck cares if you have 20 inch arms and a fucking gut to match?  Or a bowling ball head?  

i'm sure you are quite the ripped "beast"  ::)

I thank you all all for amusing me... the fact that people who could die tomorrow and i wouldn't blink get so worked up and agitated over me cracks me up.

I thank of of you useless specks of ass cheese for entertaining me  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2011, 09:13:05 AM »
i'm sure you are quite the ripped "beast"  ::)

I thank you all all for amusing me... the fact that people who could die tomorrow and i wouldn't blink get so worked up and agitated over me cracks me up.

I thank of of you useless specks of ass cheese for entertaining me  :D

Tell us a joke, Groink

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2011, 09:19:38 AM »
Tell us a joke, Groink

Sure.......I was fucking your mother the other day, and she said " my little Bobby Lifts weighs too" and showed me your picture....there was a pause, and then we both just fell on the floor laughing

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2011, 09:33:05 AM »

, what do you expect dude? I mean most guys who juice are not your size and dont have 20 inch arms yet you claim natural and have these measurements. Honestly, we all have our opinion. But dont go around preaching natural and expect everyone to believe you when gh15 has said/brainwashed that the biggest a natural can get is like 190lbs a 6 feet. You have a good physique, so props to that but like I said....what do you expect? 90 percent of the guys on here are beteeen 190-220  on lots of gear and you saying your natural at what 250? triggers lots of frustration/jealousy out of it.  you cry like a bitch when nobody believes your claims.

I don't preach...... and i've done nothing but laugh at everyone who's ever attacked me...for the millionth time i think it's funny people get so worked up and downright vicious about it

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2011, 09:42:27 AM »

What happens from this point forward happens...i didn't do it to "reinforce" my claims...I could have said NOTHING. Like it was all some "master plan"  ::)

you idiots have too much time on your hands...I say I'm natural and you cry about it......I say I'm taking gear and you cry about that, do you guys need me to pick up some tampons ?  :D

I hope you see the humor in that statement. You post pictures, plans, progress and then comment on everyone's responses.

Either you really enjoy this or you need to calm down.  If you are honestly natural why do you even bother responding to any of this?  Hopefully this is a joke and you in person are mature and well adjusted enough to give little concern to what anonymous people on the internet think of you.  You claim you are amused but your responses come across as angry.

I am a natural (far less impressive than you) and have often been questioned about and accused of using drugs both on the internet as well as in person. I will maintain my stance but make little to no effort to neither defend nor sway people's opinion.  I neither have the time nor the inclination.

If you are truly a natural you should take it as the ultimate compliment that to most what you have achieved is beyond reason.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2011, 10:01:15 AM »

I hope you see the humor in that statement. You post pictures, plans, progress and then comment on everyone's responses.

Either you really enjoy this or you need to calm down.  If you are honestly natural why do you even bother responding to any of this?  Hopefully this is a joke and you in person are mature and well adjusted enough to give little concern to what anonymous people on the internet think of you.  You claim you are amused but your responses come across as angry.

I am a natural (far less impressive than you) and have often been questioned about and accused of using drugs both on the internet as well as in person. I will maintain my stance but make little to no effort to neither defend nor sway people's opinion.  I neither have the time nor the inclination.

If you are truly a natural you should take it as the ultimate compliment that to most what you have achieved is beyond reason.

Like i JUUUUUST said...this amuses me, i enjoy the interaction...the attention,....(the guys who try and break it down "logically" and get all serious are the best)..... and the meltdowns i cause.

I'm not planning on stopping any time soon...and i'm not angry...I'm eating some eggs  :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2011, 10:57:30 AM »
Yeah...people told me....but I had no idea it was so marked. This is ridiculous. I'm just restless and agitated all the time for no reason. My life is great and I'm walking around all pissed off. I already stopped the ace three days ago...now I'm running this.

If it doesn't subside I'm done with Tren and maybe ill do a test/winny deal. I'm trying to get ripped but not trying to spend thousands on GH.  Now if someone were to hook me up with some reasonably priced GH...... :D

Lol at a steroid vet. who's been reading bbing boards for years saying he's going to do winstrol without nandrolone, you are worse at acting stupid than you were at acting natural. Your were natural for years, and now out of nowhere you come out with pics of legit products, doing high enough doses of tren to give yourself metal mouth, give me a break how stupid do you think everyone is

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2011, 11:23:49 AM »
Lol at a steroid vet. who's been reading bbing boards for years saying he's going to do winstrol without nandrolone, you are worse at acting stupid than you were at acting natural. Your were natural for years, and now out of nowhere you come out with pics of legit products, doing high enough doses of tren to give yourself metal mouth, give me a break how stupid do you think everyone is

Hey, don't blame me if when i say i'm gonna do something, i do it...and do it well.

I bet i have better connects for High quality stuff  than 90% of the gear users on this board  8)

how about Rips ?. Matching serial #s and no waiting a month for your shit  ;)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2011, 11:31:39 AM »
Hey, don't blame me if when i say i'm gonna do something, i do it...and do it well.

I bet i have better connects for High quality stuff  than 90% of the gear users on this board  8)

Yeah, if you could only get rid of that gay wrist photo, you'd be ok.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2011, 11:49:09 AM »
Groink looked below average until his late thirties when he started juicing, you can see this in the pictures he posted.

He like all trolls craves attention.

Other than that his posts are pretty funny. Not sure why everyone feeds him.
Trans Milkshake.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2011, 12:38:43 PM »
Yes, he is and looks damn strong for some reason.
No idea if he is natural and who cares...I don't.
Unless he competes in drug testing lifting meets , it is a NON issue.

He is a "strongman" competitor. I'll find a vid...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2011, 02:21:42 PM »

This is what I've always known about you, that is what everyone knew lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »
Clearly on large doses of Smilax!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2011, 02:44:02 PM »
Sweating like a PIG ...and I'm am going to lose my fucking mind....I'm not sure I can handle the mantal sides to be honest. And yup ....metal in my mouth

the side effects are nothing you cant handle stud
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2011, 02:51:07 PM »
groink just needs to eat nothing but protien from meat and leafy greens and water or maybe cut calories severely and do alot of caffiene and weed to dry out if he can handle it. thats what i did when i looked my best

dude doesnt need roids hes taking a huge risk by doing so. who knows he may have 100 more years left to go on?
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2011, 03:16:04 PM »
Makes perfect sense. To deny use to this point makes it seem like he is a freak. If he admitted use all along it would make him less special. People could say his gains are all drugs. By doing it this way he gets full credit for building everything to this point naturally.  Greg Valentino admits to his drug use but claims he was 100% natural when this picture was taken.  if he admits to taking drugs why would he lie?

Lee Priest likes to use the same techniques of lying. In the end they're only fooling themselves.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2011, 06:00:59 PM »
Groink`s gonna` look like a fucking god after his cycle.