Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 45905 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Where's the pic?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
this is a tribute thread in memory of yet another broken soul who fell under the wheels of the Getbig bus, growth NOOB/sperm tube.

far too soon your flame has been lost and though your passing has been only a few short hours i feel a deep and keen sense of loss.

let us now pay homage to the memory of someone who was brutally beaten down and vicitmised. he fought a good fight. this memorial i feel is the least we can do- ffs we're not all monsters here, are we?

i think he will be best remembered for his uncanny resemblance to mr bean, passing off others pics as his own and having really bad hair.

memorial service will commence tomorrow thru afternoon. the viewing of the pic to follow. the pic will be posted in this thread tomorrow afternoon just to ensure everyone will have a chance to pay their last respects.

may the wind be at your back, and the sun upon your face, old friend.

PIP

So, let's get this right.

You are about 12 years old, right?

Honestly - I actually lost facial hair reading this post - that's how mature this is.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #402 on: February 26, 2012, 02:16:06 AM »
lol @ how hard no one tries to own someone .. poor fella
heres a quote from disturbia on the to board  ;D

Rickson Gracie
Time Out
Getbig II

Gracie Jiu Jitsu

View Profile

Re: Racist Posts - Some of you dont get it
« Reply #304 on: Today at 01:12:22 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote

wasnt really me, I was just passing along an email I got

but I find it priceless that the fuking loser "no one" takes credit for it

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #403 on: February 26, 2012, 04:37:21 AM »
i could never imagine in my wildest dreams that the one who ran off pillowtalk from the forum just one week ago, is now the one that is being run off.

growth noob, i told you to post your faceless pics and end all of this on page 10 of this thread. if you had posted your OWN pics, it wouldnt look as bad. it shows confidence and no one here would give a shit.

if only you had posted your own pictures FIRST...

you wanted to watch no one "squirm"....

...oops!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #404 on: February 26, 2012, 08:48:33 AM »
heres a quote from disturbia on the to board  ;D

Rickson Gracie
Time Out
Getbig II

Gracie Jiu Jitsu

View Profile

Re: Racist Posts - Some of you dont get it
« Reply #304 on: Today at 01:12:22 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote

wasnt really me, I was just passing along an email I got

but I find it priceless that the fuking loser "no one" takes credit for it

im not taking credit for anything, 'josh' you sad little broken man, whos life is so empty even though hes banned from a bodybuilding board still has to involve himself in some way.

whats wrong- run out of female members to threaten about physically harming their daughter you sick fuck?

anyway, the poster who first revealed this wonderful gem of a photo either took it down himself or had it deleted on him. if he took it down himself i assume he wishes to remain anonymous and i will respect that. if not i'll be more than happy to give credit where credit is due.

so, suck a fat dick you half bred welfare case.

cheers.
b

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #405 on: February 26, 2012, 09:08:55 AM »
Me too. I've always thought if you cover the face and save it as a jpeg it can't be undone. Intredasted to know how it's done.

x2

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: February 26, 2012, 09:10:55 AM »
x2

i have no clue how he did it. FP posted a photo back in the day w a blocked out face that someone cleaned up to to reveal the features of his face, but this is another level.

i've asked the guy if hed be kind enough to clean up the other pic too.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: February 26, 2012, 09:14:19 AM »

the love child of a three way involving jason geneva, mr bean and julia child
b

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: February 26, 2012, 09:15:13 AM »
the love child of a three way involving jason geneva, mr bean and julia child

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #409 on: February 26, 2012, 09:15:20 AM »
;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #410 on: February 26, 2012, 09:18:53 AM »

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #411 on: February 26, 2012, 09:23:45 AM »
let the memorial service now commence. let us all pay tribute to the poor soul.

He is wearing a kilt

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #412 on: February 26, 2012, 09:39:12 AM »
lol @ how hard no one tries to own someone .. poor fella

a lot of self-ownage going on up in this bitch
"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #413 on: February 26, 2012, 09:41:46 AM »
lol- that's because you weren't here when "no one" and flinstones were hearing him meltdown last night  lol. He deleted his posts- but It was brutal, you could hear the tears and runny nose through the computer screen :D
l

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #414 on: February 26, 2012, 09:44:08 AM »
Trans Milkshake.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #415 on: February 26, 2012, 09:50:41 AM »
lol- that's because you weren't here when "no one" and flinstones were hearing him meltdown last night  lol. He deleted his posts- but It was brutal, you could hear the tears and runny nose through the computer screen :D

The post where he said he lived with his parents and his day basically consisted of grocery shopping at the supermarket and that he lived comfortably on the allowance he got, etc. ?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #416 on: February 26, 2012, 09:53:06 AM »

Cliff notes?

You think we will see GN again?
Trans Milkshake.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #417 on: February 26, 2012, 09:55:00 AM »
The post where he said he lived with his parents and his day basically consisted of grocery shopping at the supermarket and that he lived comfortably on the allowance he got, etc. ?

what lol- that was  GN quoting me. He wished he had life so easy lol the little guy must have it hard. and ps I dont live with my parents :)
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #418 on: February 26, 2012, 09:58:50 AM »

Cliff notes?

You think we will see GN again?

basicly no one was owing the shit out of growth noob and GN started pming him like crazy-

GN " No one- here me out for a second here bro."
GN "This has taught me one very important lesson in life "

it was fucken brutal dude -  it wasn't quite but it was VERY close to the SF meltdown with DA. I was actually starting to feel bad for the guy lol   D ;D ;D :'(

l

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #419 on: February 26, 2012, 10:17:52 AM »
I didn't even know someone could do something like that! 

when someone adds a circle over their face like he did, the picture creates a second layer to the image. you can peel off the layers of edits to a picture to get the original if the picture was saved with multiple layers. i don't know much about this stuff but it is possible.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #420 on: February 26, 2012, 10:22:50 AM »
when someone adds a circle over their face like he did, the picture creates a second layer to the image. you can peel off the layers of edits to a picture to get the original if the picture was saved with multiple layers. i don't know much about this stuff but it is possible.

I know you can do that with a PS document but I thought if you saved it as a jpeg, you couldn't do that.
O

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #421 on: February 26, 2012, 10:54:10 AM »
i could never imagine in my wildest dreams that the one who ran off pillowtalk from the forum just one week ago, is now the one that is being run off.

growth noob, i told you to post your faceless pics and end all of this on page 10 of this thread. if you had posted your OWN pics, it wouldnt look as bad. it shows confidence and no one here would give a shit.

if only you had posted your own pictures FIRST...

you wanted to watch no one "squirm"....

...oops!
Thats what I was thinking. Where is pillowtalk now? He would love this shit. This is one of the biggest ownings I have seen on getbig in the past 8 years I have been here. 20iu's of gh, OMG

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #422 on: February 26, 2012, 11:19:39 AM »
does anyone believe GB was ever going to keep his end of the deal after "no one" posted his current pic?

with how precious he is suddenly being about having his face on the internet, u can bet it was bullshit and he would have just told NO ONE, "you fell for it!"

also, the debate about that "09" shot of the guy in a condition of national level is as good as over!

it goes like this:
ur in GB's position and everyone in this thread already knows what your face looks like. you've also lost all credibility but you have this ONE card you can play that will earn you some big points! you post the pic of yourself looking really good at a national level (aka "the 09 pic") with full mr. bean face in view and gain back some respect, while getting one back on everyone else who doubted you...remembering, your face has ALREADY BEEN REVEALED!

...of course not. its not really you so you cant.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #423 on: February 26, 2012, 11:39:44 AM »
does anyone believe GB was ever going to keep his end of the deal after "no one" posted his current pic?

with how precious he is suddenly being about having his face on the internet, u can bet it was bullshit and he would have just told NO ONE, "you fell for it!"

also, the debate about that "09" shot of the guy in a condition of national level is as good as over!

it goes like this:
ur in GB's position and everyone in this thread already knows what your face looks like. you've also lost all credibility but you have this ONE card you can play that will earn you some big points! you post the pic of yourself looking really good at a national level (aka "the 09 pic") with full mr. bean face in view and gain back some respect, while getting one back on everyone else who doubted you...remembering, your face has ALREADY BEEN REVEALED!

...of course not. its not really you so you cant.

Well, that's the difference between me and you.  I could give two shits about "earning big points."  What I do care about is my job and my family.  I explained in detail to Ron and the admins how having my face up can and will have very serious repercussions in my real life.

How blind are you though?  Thy unedited all of my pics.  The coward "no one" chooses the picture where I purposely looked like shit to show my transformation.  You don't think it is odd that he didn't post the contest pic?  I received a message from someone in "TO" saying something along the lines of "wow, we actually didn't believe you, but it is you.  No one is going to claim we didn't actually revert the contest pic back to the original though.  Props"

The only ownage that took place here, and I have already admitted it several times, was that someone was able to unedit my pics and post my face.  Yes, 100% ownage and it taught me a very valuable lesson.  No one has still yet to own anything other than his little slave Flinstone.  And flinstone, you mind boggling pathetic failure, feel free to post these PMs you spoke of where I was reaching out to "no one."  I'd love to see those.  I give both of you my full permission to post those PMs.

Anyway, there was absolutely zero ownage here except for the guy who unedited my pic.  Kudos.  

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: February 26, 2012, 11:45:50 AM »
So what ur saying is you were never going to keep ur end of the deal posting unmasked pics of yourself had NO ONE actually posted his current pic  >:(