Author Topic: Planet Fitness Idiots Again!  (Read 11058 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Planet Fitness Idiots Again!
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2007, 07:35:51 AM »
I swear to God if there were one here and it were only 10 dollars to join I would do it.It would be worth 10 bucks to go and set off that alarm and make an ass of myself. :)

And to have it on YouTube would be a gem.  ;)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2007, 08:02:29 AM »
Planet fitness probably belongs to some Big time Homo, no doubt

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2007, 08:03:55 AM »

All gyms suck.

Working out at home is much better.  (Assuming you can afford to buy proper equipment)

Damn Goatboy, after nearly 3 years we practically totally agree on something!

PRACTICALLY ALL gyms suck except the truly hardcore ones (e.g. Coffee's magnificent gym in Atlanta), but they are becoming rarer and harder to find!

Surely, any truly hardcore, dedicated, weight-trainer has their own home gym!!?  Training at home, you don't have to put up with all of those bed-wetting, pansy-ass, gym/"health-club" rules AND the queer PT's, and management/staff personnel, that populate them!!!  

Training at home you can grunt, fart, shout; set up your own circuit; don't have to wait for some ditzy gal to tie up the angled leg press machine loaded to a massive 90 lbs., while she talks on the cell phone (??!); and you can load up the bar on the power rack to over 1000 lbs. to do partial front squats w/o having someone run and complain to the management...etc.!

Why hell, you can't even find POWER RACKS in most all gyms/health-clubs, nowadays, and the moron PT's there don't even know what a "power rack" is!??? 

Anyone who is a hardcore and dedicated trainer is REALLY missing out if they don't have a 24/7 home gym available!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2007, 08:07:25 AM »
Damn Goatboy, after nearly 3 years we practically totally agree on something!

PRACTICALLY ALL gyms suck except the truly hardcore ones (e.g. Coffee's magnificent gym in Atlanta), but they are becoming rarer and harder to find!

Surely, any truly hardcore, dedicated, weight-trainer has their own home gym!!?  Training at home, you don't have to put up with all of those bed-wetting, pansy-ass, gym/"health-club" rules AND the queer PT's, and management staff personnel that populate them!!!  

Training at home you can grunt, fart, shout; set up your own circuit; don't have to wait for some ditzy gal to tie up the angled leg press machine loaded to a massive 180 lbs., while she talks on the cell phone (??!); and you can load up the bar on the power rack to over 1000 lb. to do partial front squats w/o having someone run and complain to the management...etc.!  

Anyone who is a hardcore and dedicated trainer is REALLY missing out if they don't have a 24/7 home gym available!!

Try Ropemans place off buford highway or golds off panola in henry county....Both 2 good hardcore gyms in atl

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2007, 07:11:29 PM »
Someone should walk out of the shower naked at planet fitness and go around use all the machines at rush hour. That would be a classic.
just push some weight!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2007, 11:01:38 PM »
Try Ropemans place off buford highway or golds off panola in henry county....Both 2 good hardcore gyms in atl

THANKS Big_Mal!!

And, its great to find hardcore gyms where ALL YOU HEAR IS GRUNTING and the clanging of the iron!!!

I mean, I can't even stand the ones where when I'm going-for/concentrating-on a PR, I have to try focus over the blare of gangsta rap music!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2007, 05:55:31 AM »
These Mickey mouse gyms and their mangement need to realize that its a gym and not a library. Gold's, Powerhouse, World Gym, Popye's Gym, Monster Gym....these are gyms....not these little fitness centre's with people rolling around on balls like idiots and personal trainers that think they're huge with their twig-like physiques and clients that look the same 3 years later.

PB

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2007, 07:22:30 AM »
THANKS Big_Mal!!

And, its great to find hardcore gyms where ALL YOU HEAR IS GRUNTING and the clanging of the iron!!!

I mean, I can't even stand the ones where when I'm going-for/concentrating-on a PR, I have to try focus over the blare of gangsta rap music!!

no prob.Check them out..Ropeman is a heavy hitter in th industry. he was haneys training partner. Also a promoter. He has a few pros to his credit. But his place is as hardcore it gets. the only thing i hate is the vent system isnt all that good. it smells to the high heavens in there.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2007, 07:23:19 AM »
These Mickey mouse gyms and their mangement need to realize that its a gym and not a library. Gold's, Powerhouse, World Gym, Popye's Gym, Monster Gym....these are gyms....not these little fitness centre's with people rolling around on balls like idiots and personal trainers that think they're huge with their twig-like physiques and clients that look the same 3 years later.

PB

It's a damn shame what's happening. Even the hardcore gyms are going soft.