Author Topic: LMAO.... Iran 'will send man to space'...  (Read 1175 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LMAO.... Iran 'will send man to space'...
« on: August 21, 2008, 04:36:39 AM »

TEHRAN, Iran - State TV says Iran's space agency aims to send an astronaut to space within 10 years.

The report Thursday quotes Space Agency chief Reza Taghipoor saying the mission's timing will be decided over the next year. It gives no other details.

Iran has stepped up its space ambitions in recent years, worrying world leaders already concerned about its nuclear and ballistic missile programs.

Iran would have a ways to go before a manned flight. On Sunday, Taghipoor said Iran test-fired a rocket capable of carrying a satellite into orbit. The two-stage rocket released equipment that beamed flight data back to ground control.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: LMAO.... Iran 'will send man to space'...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 04:42:33 AM »
TEHRAN, Iran - State TV says Iran's space agency aims to send an astronaut to space within 10 years.

The report Thursday quotes Space Agency chief Reza Taghipoor saying the mission's timing will be decided over the next year. It gives no other details.

Iran has stepped up its space ambitions in recent years, worrying world leaders already concerned about its nuclear and ballistic missile programs.

Iran would have a ways to go before a manned flight. On Sunday, Taghipoor said Iran test-fired a rocket capable of carrying a satellite into orbit. The two-stage rocket released equipment that beamed flight data back to ground control.

At least it would be entertaining seeing all their test flights pop their tops.  I vote we don't bomb them back to the beginning of time so we can lol at this.  I'll bring the popcorn :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 05:51:18 AM »
Good to know Iran is trying to accomplish things most western countries did in the half a century ago!

They can't even stage a proper show boating "missile testing" without having to photoshop all their failures out of the pictures. They should stick to fighting proxy wars and financing/arming terrorists.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 05:57:00 AM »
LOL, they clearly pose an imminent threat to the west :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 05:58:52 AM »
LOL, they clearly pose an imminent threat to the west :D

You seem to have no qualms about them funneling millions of dollars to multiple terrorist organizations or arming, training and giving sanctuary to jihadists who have killed thousands of innocent Americans. Slick.  ::)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 06:26:35 AM »
Iran's spaceman...
footloose and fancy free

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 06:48:07 AM »
You seem to have no qualms about them funneling millions of dollars to multiple terrorist organizations or arming, training and giving sanctuary to jihadists who have killed thousands of innocent Americans. Slick.  ::)
Stop putting words in my mouth.  How will bombing the pig shit out of their country change any of that?  It will infact increase the jihadist mindset.  They'll have their stupid prophecies fullfilled.  As the Iranians look around at their country in complete ruins, what do you think they will do, say "oh well" ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 07:19:49 AM »
Stop putting words in my mouth.  How will bombing the pig shit out of their country change any of that?  It will infact increase the jihadist mindset.  They'll have their stupid prophecies fullfilled.  As the Iranians look around at their country in complete ruins, what do you think they will do, say "oh well" ::)

Pure stupidity on your part. If their infrastructure is in total ruins, their leadership scattered all over the place, how are they going to be running terrorist camps, finding time to filter millions of dollars to Hezbollah and give sanctuary to said jihadists? Unless of course you think Ahmadinejad and crew put their priorities behind those of the groups they fund. Hezbollah, the Mehdi Army and co. are nothing more than a means to an end for them. They don't have the military to fight a conventional war so they fight proxy wars through these groups.

I'm not advocating bombing them, but you're an idiot who can't put 1+1 together.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 07:35:51 AM »

I thought they don't want to modernized and they want to keep things centered around their religion.  It seems like, with this, they are trying to act all western like.  lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 08:16:19 AM »
If their infrastructure is in total ruins, their leadership scattered all over the place, how are they going to be running terrorist camps,
LOL, I'm the stupid one?  But wait, what happened to all this stuff about Osama and his buddies running a dangerous world wide terror network and shit out of caves ??? I think you just won the stupidity prize! Or are you confirming the Osama network is bullshit :)  With their country smashed, you're beyond retarded if you think it won't further radicalize the population.  You have a very simplistic view of it which obviously parrots neocon opinion.  To bad for you the neocons are usually wrong.  With the US occupying two muslim countries and bombing a third back to the stone age, there will be instant blowback in Iraq and Afganistan as sympathy will head in the radical's favor and fresh jihadist head across the borders from their newly ruined country.  We'll see.  I'm betting shit hits the fan.  Neocons say our bombing of Iran will be greeted as a liberation... LOL...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 10:58:06 AM »
LOL, I'm the stupid one?  But wait, what happened to all this stuff about Osama and his buddies running a dangerous world wide terror network and shit out of caves ??? I think you just won the stupidity prize! Or are you confirming the Osama network is bullshit :)  With their country smashed, you're beyond retarded if you think it won't further radicalize the population.  You have a very simplistic view of it which obviously parrots neocon opinion.  To bad for you the neocons are usually wrong.  With the US occupying two muslim countries and bombing a third back to the stone age, there will be instant blowback in Iraq and Afganistan as sympathy will head in the radical's favor and fresh jihadist head across the borders from their newly ruined country.  We'll see.  I'm betting shit hits the fan.  Neocons say our bombing of Iran will be greeted as a liberation... LOL...

The fuck are you talking about, twat? The mountains of Afghanistan and the camps Iran is running right over the boarder from Iraq are two different things. And, just because you're fucking RETARDED, there is quite a bit of evidence regarding all the terrorist camps being run in northwest Pakistan. Not that you would know, reading isn't your strong point.

Simplistic view? Neocon? Hilarious. Really stretching here now, Berserker.

Getting a little old watching you spout all this nonsensical bullshit without you refuting any points and doing nothing more than parroting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. I guess that's to be expected when your career involves little more than photographing 18 year old Penthouse models, something most sixth graders could do.

Try refuting something for once without speculation or word play. You can't. Just like your McCain draft thread.  ::)