Author Topic: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion  (Read 51975 times)

willl

• Getbig III
Re: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2017, 01:31:26 PM »
i would have preferred them to delve deeper in  the enlarged liver and kidneys, and identify its exact pathology

enlarged anything can mean anything from anything

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2017, 01:33:22 PM »
So first guy ever to die of steroids?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2017, 01:35:02 PM »
So he had a widow maker heart attack? Interesting how they mentioned steroids as a cause of death with only Tren in his system. You could actually make a defense that steroids had nothing to do with it since A. they don't know the amount of Tren  he was taking and B. they don't know how long he was taking it.

What they didn't mention and didn't test for.

IGF
GH
Insulin

Insane amounts of those 3 with extreme over eating is what killed this kid. The plaque build up could have been

there even if he wasn't a bodybuilder with the family history but even so he would have died soon enough with all the other organ problems.

Why in God's name didn't this kid get at least a normal check up???? Even a chest X-Ray would have shown the enlarged heart. I'm willing to bet with his history of asthma he knew he had an enlarged heart.

Modern bodybuilding is dying a slow death. (no pun) Steroids have been around a long time, this shit didn't happen until the big 3 came in play.

Trust your expertise on the big 3 being bigger culprits than run of the mill steroids. Ties in with why the 25 year olds are looking like 45 and finishing their career at 30, while prior generations hit their peak in 30s and 40s. But are autopsies a perfect science? Is it really plausible that he only had tren or EQ in system at that stage of contest prep. Do we really know he wasn’t doing too much of LOTS all at once.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2017, 01:37:10 PM »
Now we know why people said he had a big heart

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2017, 01:37:56 PM »
So he had a widow maker heart attack? Interesting how they mentioned steroids as a cause of death with only Tren in his system. You could actually make a defense that steroids had nothing to do with it since A. they don't know the amount of Tren  he was taking and B. they don't know how long he was taking it.

What they didn't mention and didn't test for.

IGF
GH
Insulin

Insane amounts of those 3 with extreme over eating is what killed this kid. The plaque build up could have been there even if he wasn't a bodybuilder with the family history but even so he would have died soon enough with all the other organ problems.

Why in God's name didn't this kid get at least a normal check up???? Even a chest X-Ray would have shown the enlarged heart. I'm willing to bet with his history of asthma he knew he had an enlarged heart.

Modern bodybuilding is dying a slow death. (no pun) Steroids have been around a long time, this shit didn't happen until the big 3 came in play.

Yeah fuck the big 3 and stick with DECA it is healthy at least

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2017, 01:39:01 PM »
So, basically, the abuse of steroids, growth hormone, insulin, over eating, being overweight, crappy eating, and a family history, contributed to his death.

If he was an asian turd like you he would have died sooner i bet

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2017, 01:39:59 PM »
i would have preferred them to delve deeper in  the enlarged liver and kidneys, and identify its exact pathology

enlarged anything can mean anything from anything

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2017, 01:40:36 PM »
ssshhh...adults are typing..

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2017, 01:43:15 PM »
also his creatinine level was skyrocket high values, hence kidney disease

1205mg/l equals 120,5mg/DL

normal higher values men 1,2mg/dl

protein intake muscle waste protein turnover high BP high BW atherosclerois plaque buildup (etc etc)

all the tools are there for death on the long run, although he died of young age this took a LONG history of abuse

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2017, 01:46:50 PM »
No way he wasn’t informed of his labs. Wasn’t he in the hospital after the bronchial incident at recent show. Comprehensive blood work, chest X-ray, even echo would have been likely. Marched ahead anyway because of demons or whatever reasons. At some level, there’s a shade of suicidal in it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2017, 01:48:47 PM »
No way he wasn’t informed of his labs. Wasn’t he in the hospital after the bronchial incident at recent show. Comprehensive blood work, chest X-ray, even echo would have been likely. Marched ahead anyway because of demons or whatever reasons. At some level, there’s a shade of suicidal in it.

Maybe thats the reason he had no steroids in his system, maybe he was cleaning up his act but it was too little too late.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2017, 01:52:02 PM »

read the detective report next to the lab analysis

he was informed but shrugged it off

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2017, 01:52:15 PM »
no steroids means no steroids means natural

typical steroid accusing people, not even when autopsy report shows no steroids they can believe it  ::)

"all drugs!!!" nope... NO DRUGS!

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2017, 02:07:40 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2017, 02:09:01 PM »
The average medical examiner is unqualified to perform an autopsy on a bodybuilder.

We need special bodybuilding coroners who understand bodybuilders and the drugs.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2017, 02:12:59 PM »
at 300lb on stage there is 30lbs of enlarged organs

Man aged 26 dies, all internal organs enlarged  ........  genetics.

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHH we are forever living in denial

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2017, 02:15:29 PM »

Youve already admitted that you know those pictures are not me. At this point, the joke is really old and lame. But, whatever makes your little heart content.

X

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2017, 02:16:22 PM »
I can't believe his heart/kidneys/liver were that enlarged.  Especially how young he was.  I can only imagine how much HGH he must have been blasting.  Either that or he was extremely sensitive to it. 

You couldn't believe how enlarged his muscles were either  .....

But You tell these kids to slow down and you're automatically a Hater .

WoooSHHHH RIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2017, 02:16:31 PM »
The average medical examiner is unqualified to perform an autopsy on a bodybuilder.

We need special bodybuilding coroners who understand bodybuilders and the drugs.

I hope Jason Genova cleans up his act.  :-\ :-\
X

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2017, 02:18:34 PM »
this is what my sister said, who is a GP/ family doctor:

Interesting. Lots of severe pathology. Incorrect medical terminology in the journalists report (mixing up liver and kidney...) sounds like steroids may have played a role, may have been some natural predisposition too...

Although the autopsy seems to relate it more to the steroids than the GH I think?
I had a quick look and I can’t see clear links with enlarged liver. That can happen with heart failure, but not sure he had that. Seems like the cardiac hypertrophy probably due to GH and also causing raised cholesterol which probably led to coronary atherosclerosis.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2017, 02:23:08 PM »
He got a warning in March when he was taken out of stage and, among other things  had a really hard time breathing .

WoooSHHHHHHHH

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2017, 02:24:15 PM »
I hope Jason Genova cleans up his act.  :-\ :-\

I don't give a shit about Genova. Love Big Lenny and the rest of the misfits but Genova is annoying and no longer entertaining, not that he ever was much anyway.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2017, 02:24:31 PM »
I doubt it since she would be making an assumption. If it isn't on the list she can't assume.

Non steroid hormones are those without a Sterol backbone, which does include HGH and Insulin (which are made of polypeptides).

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2017, 02:29:05 PM »
So this is all well and good, but how’s his contest prep coming?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2017, 02:31:30 PM »
this is what my sister said, who is a GP/ family doctor:

Interesting. Lots of severe pathology. Incorrect medical terminology in the journalists report (mixing up liver and kidney...) sounds like steroids may have played a role, may have been some natural predisposition too...

Although the autopsy seems to relate it more to the steroids than the GH I think?
I had a quick look and I can’t see clear links with enlarged liver. That can happen with heart failure, but not sure he had that. Seems like the cardiac hypertrophy probably due to GH and also causing raised cholesterol which probably led to coronary atherosclerosis.

All those directly link to steroids not GH. Might want to ask your sister to review some retrospective studies.  

Here is one.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1768197/