Author Topic: RUTGERS UPSETS #2  (Read 1327 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
RUTGERS UPSETS #2
« on: October 19, 2007, 06:13:55 AM »
Not really an upset to me, I thought that Rutgers lack of competetion in the first three games made them too soft for Maryland and Cincy...South Florida is a good team but they werent the top five in the nation. Good game, that Grothe is a slippery muthafucka. Ray Rice might be a good pick up for an NFL team. The National Championship will be LSU vs Ohio State.

discuss
L

body88

Re: RUTGERS UPSETS #2
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 06:20:19 AM »
BC eagles number 2 in the nation! If they can beat tech twice they can run the table. Matt Ryan is a beast. Great running game. 12 returning seniors give's them some experience.

I had a feeling rutgers was going to win that game.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 06:48:06 AM »
BC eagles number 2 in the nation! If they can beat tech twice they can run the table. Matt Ryan is a beast. Great running game. 12 returning seniors give's them some experience.

I had a feeling rutgers was going to win that game.
Did I hear correctly that there were a bunch of players on the BC squad (like 11+) that already graduated and were actually working on thier masters ?? Thats crazy in this day in age...
The Number 2 in Scranton

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 07:32:54 AM »
 :'(I was planning on going to the SF-Uconn game.that just took some of the excitement out of it

body88

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 07:41:08 AM »
Did I hear correctly that there were a bunch of players on the BC squad (like 11+) that already graduated and were actually working on thier masters ?? Thats crazy in this day in age...

Pretty much there biggest recruitment tool. Education has always been top priority for them. Hopefully this years rankings/Jags can get them some of the big time recruits from hot spots like Florida, Cali and Alabama. A lot of those big O linemen you see from BC are home grown.

If they can beat Tech I don't see them having a huge problem with anyone else. Of course anything can happen.

I don't know if you have any friends that went to BC or if you ever visit Boston. If you do catch a game at Alumni.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 07:48:36 AM »

I don't know if you have any friends that went to BC or if you ever visit Boston. If you do catch a game at Alumni.

I have a couple of traitors friends :D that went to college in Boston and stayed after graduation.they tailgate at BC game at least once or twice a year and have a blast.I gotta get up there with them!

body88

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 07:50:11 AM »

I have a couple oftraitorsfriends :D that went to college in Boston and stayed after graduation.they tailgate at BC game at least once or twice a year and have a blast.I gotta get up there with them!

You should make it a point to. Then catch a sox game  ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 07:59:28 AM »
You should make it a point to. Then catch a sox game  ;)

My boss has 6 season tickets at Fenway.field level,20 rows back,right behind home. 8)
any foul ball that goes straight back into the net and your on tv.
once a year i get my dirty little paws on some tickets and fraternize with the enemy.this year I went to the Sox-Braves afternoon game when Dice K pitched.

body88

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 09:24:07 AM »

My boss has 6 season tickets at Fenway.field level,20 rows back,right behind home. 8)
any foul ball that goes straight back into the net and your on tv.
once a year i get my dirty little paws on some tickets and fraternize with the enemy.this year I went to the Sox-Braves afternoon game when Dice K pitched.

Sounds good to me. Nothing like a few cold stews at Fenway.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »
Too bad.  Would be good to see new blood play for a "national championship."  It's a shame that these guys are now out of it because they lost a game, while other 1 loss teams still have legit shots.  This whole BCS thing is a croc. 

body88

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 10:47:18 AM »
Too bad.  Would be good to see new blood play for a "national championship."  It's a shame that these guys are now out of it because they lost a game, while other 1 loss teams still have legit shots.  This whole BCS thing is a croc. 

South Florida had the best chance to stay undefeated out of the top three imo. BC has to play V Tech still. Ohio state does not have a cake walk either.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 11:19:04 AM »
I use to go to USF and i was glad to see them go down. I hope these people will shut the hell up down here
D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 11:36:58 AM »
South Florida had the best chance to stay undefeated out of the top three imo. BC has to play V Tech still. Ohio state does not have a cake walk either.

BC is another team that probably has to be undefeated to play for a "national championship." 

body88

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 09:18:47 PM »
BC is another team that probably has to be undefeated to play for a "national championship." 

V tech away is the one game I am really worried about.