Author Topic: Starting to think the illuminati is real  (Read 9159 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Starting to think the illuminati is real
« on: July 06, 2015, 12:58:36 AM »
The more I pay attention to the media and see what is going on in the world, the more I find myself believing in the illuminati or nwo or whatever it is. The writing is on the wall and it's pretty easy to see once you open your eyes.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Starting to think the illuminati is real
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 06:41:33 AM »
Just listen to latest music hits. Same message over and over.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 10:00:12 AM »
Just listen to latest music hits. Same message over and over.

Yes - it's called a fucking chorus you nutjob

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 01:00:27 PM »
The more I pay attention to the media and see what is going on in the world, the more I find myself believing in the illuminati or nwo or whatever it is. The writing is on the wall and it's pretty easy to see once you open your eyes.

Of course its real, its just when the idiots start giving them stupid names, talking shit about aliens, reptiles and making them out to be more than just big time crooks with big time connections and using them for personal interest it makes the average person not want to associate with the idea.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 08:19:58 AM »
In an abstract sense - yes, "they" are real. Humankind has always been about control and low quality people tend to love pulling strings... which means playing a bad tune on some else's instrument.
From what I've read they are NOT really satanic... but use certain gestures, words and symbols to mock the Satanic community.
It's all a game with far too many facets to be sure about anything... on the other hand that's also part of the fun.