Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

At the height of Slavery in USA, 1.4 percent of whites had slaves

<< < (3/6) > >>

rocket:

--- Quote from: muscleman-2013 on July 26, 2016, 03:19:30 AM ---You are hilarious, the exact same answer I gave NordicCuck applies to you too....

--- End quote ---

What you said isn't a counterpoint.

It is true, it could be said about Africans.

The point is, the statistic isn't informative and the conclusions that people want you to make by posting shit like that aren't valid.

That might go over your head, of course - but then, this thread is very quickly going to be a great example of a dunce c un t attempting to intellectualise, far, far beyond his capacity :)

muscleman-2013:

--- Quote from: rocket on July 26, 2016, 03:25:09 AM ---What you said isn't a counterpoint.

It is true, it could be said about Africans.

The point is, the statistic isn't informative and the conclusions that people want you to make by posting shit like that aren't valid.

That might go over your head, of course - but then, this thread is very quickly going to be a great example of a dunce c un t attempting to intellectualise, far, far beyond his capacity :)

--- End quote ---

Who is the DUNCE?  YOU methinks...

I never said the statistic was "informative"...

NordicNerd:

--- Quote from: muscleman-2013 on July 26, 2016, 02:11:39 AM ---98.6 percent of people are guilty of the sins of 1.4 percent?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

--- End quote ---

Given your other posts, I wonder if you really think having blacks as slaves is wrong?

NN

muscleman-2013:

--- Quote from: NordicNerd on July 26, 2016, 03:34:10 AM ---Given your other posts, I wonder if you really think having blacks as slaves is wrong?

NN

--- End quote ---

Yes I think ALL SLAVERY is wrong, Nimrod.

rocket:

--- Quote from: muscleman-2013 on July 26, 2016, 03:29:41 AM ---Who is the DUNCE?  YOU methinks...

I never said the statistic was "informative"...

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't it be wiser to just admit you didn't understand what he was saying?

Smart people admit and learn from their mistakes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version