Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

Hiroshima - USA intentionally targeted a CHRISTIAN community

<< < (2/5) > >>

Mr Anabolic:
Besides the innocent children that were killed, it's sad to think about all the tight Japanese pussy that was vaporized by those 2 bombs.

Kwon:

--- Quote from: muscleman-2017 on September 28, 2017, 07:28:46 AM ---nah your father is probably a black and ur mom a mudshark

--- End quote ---

Falco isn't black, he is from portugal.

falco:

--- Quote from: muscleman-2017 on September 28, 2017, 07:28:46 AM ---nah your father is probably a black and ur mom a mudshark

--- End quote ---

When i was born my country still lived in fascism, and not too long ago we were at war with Angola and Mozambique. Needless to say that hebrews were not welcome in those times, not to mention interracial dating.

I must confess now, i believe you are neither muscled nor a man, right now.

Simple Simon:

--- Quote from: falco on September 28, 2017, 08:09:20 AM ---When i was born my country still lived in fascism, and not too long ago we were at war with Angola and Mozambique. Needless to say that hebrews were not welcome in those times, not to mention interracial dating.

--- End quote ---

;D

muscleman-2017:

--- Quote from: falco on September 28, 2017, 08:09:20 AM ---When i was born my country still lived in fascism, and not too long ago we were at war with Angola and Mozambique. Needless to say that hebrews were not welcome in those times, not to mention interracial dating.

--- End quote ---

Oh man while your daddy was fighting the negroids your mommy was behind enemy lines giving gang bangs...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version