Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board

Getbig Updates - new look - ideas - and updating other items

<< < (55/56) > >>

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Ron on May 22, 2020, 09:55:52 AM ---
working on it - there is another theme, take a look, which I am updating slow which is already in yellow.  I am actually using that one right now. You can go to profile, looks and layout, and change the theme.

--- End quote ---

How about making classic an option for those who have trouble dealing with change.  Personally, I think it's fun to change things up every so often. Weird, I'm an old fart and people my age are not known for being adaptable, but change is good IMO.

Kwon:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on May 22, 2020, 01:31:24 PM ---How about making classic an option for those who have trouble dealing with change.  Personally, I think it's fun to change things up every so often. Weird, I'm an old fart and people my age are not known for being adaptable, but change is good IMO.

--- End quote ---

Is Getbig 2019 not good enough for you?

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Kwon on May 22, 2020, 02:05:22 PM ---Is Getbig 2019 not good enough for you?

--- End quote ---

What gives you that idea? If it weren't, I would be posting here. Some people adapt to change better than others. It's Ron's website. He can have it look however he likes and I am fine with that.

Kwon:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on May 22, 2020, 02:28:55 PM ---What gives you that idea? If it weren't, I would be posting here. Some people adapt to change better than others. It's Ron's website. He can have it look however he likes and I am fine with that.

--- End quote ---

It's as close to Classic you will get, try it out.

1. Click Profile

2. Hover over "Modify Profile" (next to Profile Info)

3. Click "Look and Layout"

4. Current Theme , click Change (Getbig 2019 for the lemonparty-look)

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Kwon on May 22, 2020, 02:33:03 PM ---It's as close to Classic you will get, try it out.

1. Click Profile

2. Hover over "Modify Profile" (next to Profile Info)

3. Click "Look and Layout"

4. Current Theme , click Change (Getbig 2019 for the lemonparty-look)

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'll do that. But I am perfectly happy with whatever visual and minor functional changes Ron makes.

I clicked the preview and nothing changed. Maybe you have to change the theme to see if you like it. Nope. Nothing visual looks any different. Maybe it's my browser which is Opera or the setting on the computer which is running Windows 2007 and will not run Windows 2010, and cannot be reasonably upgraded to do so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version