Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 383541 times)

adrain

• Getbig III
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #1550 on: November 01, 2011, 06:11:48 AM »
Yes, well yeah, this year anyway... you look like you've been gaining couple of pounds of lean mass on avarage during your training years.

And the bulking phase diet and dieting phase diet, is dedication aswell. Eating big, eating moderate is both dedicationg, not many people like my self are willing to eat eat eat for getting PR's.

But yes, respect to you, especially about the back injurys. Car hit me this summer and I got bone fracture on my knees, so these kind of storys allways inspire. You're good!

I wish for you a full recovery!  Last week this young guy approached me in the gym asking " how to gain mass in the legs?  Said his legs are strong but won't grow!"  I told him I was in that same boat, then I suggested squatting and deads, and I had mentioned my lower back issues kinda prevents me at times.  Only to hear the guy tell me he understands injuries, he had been paralyzed from the neck down for 3 months and waist down for 8 months, showed me his scar down the back of his neck.  He's been able to walk again and train for a year now, training to do a iron man comp with his brother once he gets out the military.  Wow I shook his hand congratulated him for willpower told him he's an inspiration then I loaded on 4 more plates on the leg press and did 3 more sets.  Lol I have no excuse. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1551 on: November 01, 2011, 06:15:22 AM »
I wish for you a full recovery!  Last week this young guy approached me in the gym asking " how to gain mass in the legs?  Said his legs are strong but won't grow!"  I told him I was in that same boat, then I suggested squatting and deads, and I had mentioned my lower back issues kinda prevents me at times.  Only to hear the guy tell me he understands injuries, he had been paralyzed from the neck down for 3 months and waist down for 8 months, showed me his scar down the back of his neck.  He's been able to walk again and train for a year now, training to do a iron man comp with his brother once he gets out the military.  Wow I shook his hand congratulated him for willpower told him he's an inspiration then I loaded on 4 more plates on the leg press and did 3 more sets.  Lol I have no excuse. 

Yeah, truly ammazes me how strong the mind can be, it really is... this is also a very inspirational video of olympic level gymnasts who shatter their knees, shoulders but they come back again and again.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #1552 on: November 01, 2011, 07:54:24 AM »
Rearden looking good in his comp:

got some closer pics bro?

I think there are some forthcoming. Didn't take any backstage though, which was dumb...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1553 on: November 01, 2011, 10:03:20 AM »
I want to believe but I've been brainwashed to think you're a liar.  :(

You gotta look at who is doing the brainwashing. It's jealous juicers. Adrain has achieved more naturally than 99% of these guys can ever hope to even with their needles and vials. I have no problem with people choosing to juice but Adrain clearly has the moral highground here. How rewarding for him to know he did it the hardest way possible.
O

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1554 on: November 01, 2011, 02:02:59 PM »
I've taken thousands hits and keep it cool because I've been hearing this type of stuff for some years now.  When ppl ask what Ive taken in the past or present I tell them.  Never will I admit to taking something I haven't!  Lol trust me I do not look like and ifbb pro, yes I have a good size pair of arms and and good size chest, I've been benching over  400 plus pounds for ten yrs now I would hope tri's and pecs has size by now.  Quads,hams,calves are not where I would like them to be but I'm working on them.  I've trained heavy from the start and still train heavy these days I believe this past year I've added five lbs of muscle and I believe I can add me over time. 
Adrain I have seen lots of pros who don't look as good as you, anyway I think your a cool guy true Iron brother that loves to lift but to be fair and honest with you it's very hard to believe you are natural anyway no disrespect here.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1555 on: November 01, 2011, 05:14:58 PM »
Awesome physique. An inspiration for natties everywhere. Seriously think the guy should move up due to lifetime natty status...imo.

Adrain  1     Druggers 0

this is a joke, I hope :-\
l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1556 on: November 01, 2011, 06:25:49 PM »
Wait, so lets get this straight. EVERYONE thinks groink is on steroids before he actually started them! However, everyone is jumping on Adrains nuts believing he is natural. Groink looks good, but adrain looks better! If you think groink was juicing, how can you not believe adrain is juicing?  :-\ :-\ :-\ That is backward thinking!

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1557 on: November 01, 2011, 06:28:59 PM »
SF1900 your avatarlink is giving me virus/malware warnings..

you serious?  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1559 on: November 01, 2011, 06:35:21 PM »
No more warnings now  ;)

Im running malware now.

And for some weird reason, Zack Morris was the first name that popped into my head when trying to determine a new avatar.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: November 01, 2011, 06:35:46 PM »

The muscle Gods smote your avatar because you attacked their protege .
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #1561 on: November 01, 2011, 06:37:01 PM »
this is a joke, I hope :-\

Yeah, certainly the bit about druggers. I have nothing against juicers...just total respect for Adrain taking the natural route.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1562 on: November 01, 2011, 06:40:04 PM »
Yeah, certainly the bit about druggers. I have nothing against juicers...just total respect for Adrain taking the natural route.

You really believe he is natural?

Do you believe groink was natural before he started to juice? If you think groink started to juice before he claimed natural, then how can you believe adrain is natural?
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #1563 on: November 01, 2011, 06:44:41 PM »

Do you believe groink was natural before he started to juice?

As opposed to juicing before he juiced ?  ;D

O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1564 on: November 01, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »
As opposed to juicing before he juiced ?  ;D

HAHA  ;) ;)

This can get confusing!

So, when groink claimed natural, do you think he was actually juicing? If you answer yes, no way in hell you can actually believe Adrain is natural!!!!!!  :D :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1565 on: November 01, 2011, 06:54:49 PM »
Who gives a shit, make another thread if you want to call out people, this is for attention whoring purposes only!  >:(

:) :) Well, I am not going to make a whole thread about it or anything!

Okay, Ill let the attention whoring continue!  ;D

X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: November 01, 2011, 06:56:51 PM »
Judge Kouroush taking care of his thread!

SF, another time.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1567 on: November 01, 2011, 06:58:05 PM »
Judge Kouroush taking care of his thread!

SF, another time.

Okay, no problem  :) :)
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1568 on: November 02, 2011, 01:41:35 AM »
Wait, so lets get this straight. EVERYONE thinks groink is on steroids before he actually started them! However, everyone is jumping on Adrains nuts believing he is natural. Groink looks good, but adrain looks better! If you think groink was juicing, how can you not believe adrain is juicing?  :-\ :-\ :-\ That is backward thinking!

stop being retarted. Both of them have dabbled with hormones for a LONG time. No ifs ands or buts.

To answer your question adrian is black so of course his genetics are better than him, but he still uses drugs just like everyone else. I dont think adriana is on gh though, groink most definintely is.
l

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1569 on: November 03, 2011, 05:30:45 AM »
Onetimehards pic updated:

He has full length lats ala Franco Columbo. Great back course the length of the lats are determined by genes if you dont believe this take a look at Dennis Wolf short lats and there isnt a damn thing he can do about it.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1570 on: November 03, 2011, 05:41:52 AM »
One from the show and from yesterday (20 lbs heavier). I swear this is the last toilet pic ever  >:(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1571 on: November 03, 2011, 05:50:25 AM »
One from the show and from yesterday (20 lbs heavier). I swear this is the last toilet pic ever  >:(

time to clean your bathroom  :D :D
X

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: November 03, 2011, 05:57:16 AM »
One from the show and from yesterday (20 lbs heavier). I swear this is the last toilet pic ever  >:(

Does the palm tree painting makes you feel being on a exotic voyage when you're in your bathroom? If mine looked like that, I sure would have that hanging on the wall also. Good physique BTW.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1573 on: November 03, 2011, 05:58:42 AM »
time to clean your bathroom  :D :D

Im moving to a really nice new place (with cleaning service, bitches) on Saturday!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1574 on: November 03, 2011, 06:00:24 AM »
Does the palm tree painting makes you feel being on a exotic voyage when your in your bathroom? If mine looked like that, I sure would have that hanging on the wall also. Good physique BTW.

I honestly cannot remember if that was there when we moved in or if my GF actually put that up.

Yeah, we are fucking messy. New place has a dishwasher, laundry hookup and counter and cabinet space too. I promise it will stay clean!!!