Author Topic: HBO Hardknocks????  (Read 11310 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
HBO Hardknocks????
« on: April 01, 2010, 08:22:45 PM »
Why the Jets.    HBO has used Dallas twice with plenty of success  and the ratings were higher than with these 3rd world teams!   NY had a great season but the world reviolves around the Cowboys all fans haters and supporters want to see US on tv for good or bad.  Mark is a cool QBB  but Tony is a CELEBRETY!!!!!     I don't know who ownes the Jets  but he can't be as BIG TIME as Jerrol Jones the 1st!   I havent seen the new stadium in NY   but I KNOW it doesn't come close to this.....
((-::

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: HBO Hardknocks????
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 11:17:45 PM »
The jets are a more intriguing team right now. i mean think about it..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 11:51:31 PM »
Sorry Reg Jets win the superbowl this year.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 09:58:46 AM »
The jets are a more intriguing team right now. i mean think about it..
NOT   nothing to think about .....with the exception of maybe KC, they are the most boring team in the league.    The G men own that whole area!     From Namath to Sanchez, nothing green in NYC was worth a damn!   Now put Dallas on HBO  NOW YOU GOTTA SHOW!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 10:03:45 AM »

They may lose to US in it,   but there are more exciting teams than the Jets to feature.   We saw how boring Baltimore (even as Champs!) was in 2001,   KC,  Minn , Cincy (even with 85) they were all duds!!!!  No entertainment     no good drama   no NOTHING. And like Earl Simmonds says...."Here we go again...same ole shit   dog just a different day!"   I know there are those who hate Dallas but that adds to more entertainment and ratings...you'll have Dallas fans   and haters  looking foreward to watching our drama every week!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 12:28:58 PM »
Ever notice the opening theme of HBO SPORTS ....they always show a cut from the Cowboys training camp back in 2002.   Notice its not Baltimore or the others    its US.  .Why because we ARE THE NFL!   We are the hot dressed kids living in the best house in the best side of town!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 02:35:25 PM »
They may lose to US in it,   but there are more exciting teams than the Jets to feature.   We saw how boring Baltimore (even as Champs!) was in 2001,   KC,  Minn , Cincy (even with 85) they were all duds!!!!  No entertainment     no good drama   no NOTHING. And like Earl Simmonds says...."Here we go again...same ole shit   dog just a different day!"   I know there are those who hate Dallas but that adds to more entertainment and ratings...you'll have Dallas fans   and haters  looking foreward to watching our drama every week!

Sorry for being a fan of team that doesn't care about flash and entertainment. Sorry for a being a fan of a team that just believes in showing up every Sunday trying to kick your teeth in. The Ravens boring in 2001?? It's obvious from your statement that you're a fan of points and offense. That's perfectly ok. If you ever played high school or college ball, and you played as an offensive or defensive player, you end up leaning to one side or the other. I was defensive guy, a middle linebacker on both the high school and college level.

I'm all about defense, hard hitting, and low scoring games. love it love it love it all day.....love being a fan of the Baltimore Ravens..

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 03:20:38 PM »
Sorry for being a fan of team that doesn't care about flash and entertainment. Sorry for a being a fan of a team that just believes in showing up every Sunday trying to kick your teeth in. The Ravens boring in 2001?? It's obvious from your statement that you're a fan of points and offense. That's perfectly ok. If you ever played high school or college ball, and you played as an offensive or defensive player, you end up leaning to one side or the other. I was defensive guy, a middle linebacker on both the high school and college level.

I'm all about defense, hard hitting, and low scoring games. love it love it love it all day.....love being a fan of the Baltimore Ravens..
My HS SPRINGBROOK is the best FOOTBALL TEAM in that state!    I was on a very competitive team and very undersized so I usually had the best seat in the house   except on Special Teams!  But if your team (like the Jets ) is boring and has no flash and entertainment, then wtf is it doing on HBO? Why bore the world?  If it wasn't for Mayweather, no one would have cared for 24/7. Paquaiu is a great fighter and PROBABLY CAN  beat Floydd but Manny's life is sooooo boring on there while Floyd lights it up.   I know the Ravens claim to be a black and blue ...hard working team   but why bore the world when there are more exciting teams like DALLAS and NE?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 03:30:33 PM »

They can HAVE the AFC,   but the Super Bowl Trophy WON'T be leaving Arlington that night.    Wait a minute   did you see if Indy and NE have something to say ?   They may want a Tx spanking from the Boy'z this year!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 03:37:18 PM »

Yeah have a kid just try and touch T Romo on the field.   The tasers will be lighting up!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 03:42:32 PM »
Yeah have a kid just try and touch T Romo on the field.   The tasers will be lighting up!
Romeo will do as always fail in the playoffs. ::)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 03:51:13 PM »
Romeo will do as always fail in the playoffs. ::)
Dumbass aka  Romo  didn't fail in the playoff game vs Philly.   He's getting better.   He really didn't have a bad game vs. Minn....the whole team did!   It was the Vike's day.  But Tony's getting better. He's less dumb than he was last year and before that  so its all good.   I may be cursing him out less this year.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 03:54:22 PM »
Dumbass aka  Romo  didn't fail in the playoff game vs Philly.   He's getting better.   He really didn't have a bad game vs. Minn....the whole team did!   It was the Vike's day.  But Tony's getting better. He's less dumb than he was last year and before that  so its all good.   I may be cursing him out less this year.
Maybe he stayed away from the Hoes this year, I think that is the key keep him away from them. Can you call Jerry and make sure they watch him?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 03:57:48 PM »
Maybe he stayed away from the Hoes this year, I think that is the key keep him away from them. Can you call Jerry and make sure they watch him?
What HOE(S)   he only has one   Ms.Missouri!     As far as I know but since he's Tiger's best friend , I am scared to find out who will pop up later.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 04:00:06 PM »
What HOE(S)   he only has one   Ms.Missouri!     As far as I know but since he's Tiger's best friend , I am scared to find out who will pop up later.
Yea bro you dont whats going on all the cash he has, could be another James Worthy.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 06:07:42 PM »
Yea bro you dont whats going on all the cash he has, could be another James Worthy.
As long as he's not a Magic, I am ok.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 07:26:51 PM »
NOT   nothing to think about .....with the exception of maybe KC, they are the most boring team in the league.    The G men own that whole area!     From Namath to Sanchez, nothing green in NYC was worth a damn!   Now put Dallas on HBO  NOW YOU GOTTA SHOW!

they have a controversal hc

young, up and coming qb from southern cal whos on the cover of mags

best defense in the league

best run game in the league

best o-line in the league

The cowboys were hot..like 10 years ago.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 07:30:52 PM »

Cowboys are always hot.  Even when we sucks.   The Jets always suck even when their HOT!   We have the best Defense!   And the best RUN GAME !   and the best O-Line!    Everyone knows that ask Madden, Berman   even Eli!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 07:34:04 PM »

10 years ago, Dallas was 11-5 so what do you know.   It you thought we were HOT, I hate to see what the Jets were.  I don't hate NYJ, there is nothing TO hate. They are just boring.  Just another team.  Dallas doesn't have that problem. They are always unique with DRAMA   which ensures ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 07:35:02 PM »
dude i dont know if youre serious but youre such a freaking homer its pathetic. And for the cowboys no less.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 07:35:39 PM »
Panthers vs Jets in the bowl next year.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 07:51:49 PM »
Panthers vs Jets in the bowl next year.
Why not     let anybody in.    Its so bad THE SAINTS WON!!!!! ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »
My HS SPRINGBROOK is the best FOOTBALL TEAM in that state!    I was on a very competitive team and very undersized so I usually had the best seat in the house   except on Special Teams!  But if your team (like the Jets ) is boring and has no flash and entertainment, then wtf is it doing on HBO? Why bore the world?  If it wasn't for Mayweather, no one would have cared for 24/7. Paquaiu is a great fighter and PROBABLY CAN  beat Floydd but Manny's life is sooooo boring on there while Floyd lights it up.   I know the Ravens claim to be a black and blue ...hard working team   but why bore the world when there are more exciting teams like DALLAS and NE?

My main point was despite Dallas' flash and media attention....they haven't one shit in a very long time. So why are they deserving of being on HBO? Did they reach their conference championship game last season? No. The Jets did. Not only that, New York is the media capital of the world, Dallas isn't.

Your opinion of teams that are "boring" is just that...an opinion. What you find boring about one NFL team, others find compelling along the same level.

Dude..no offense but Dallas is going to win shit anytime soon. This isn't the Aikman, Smith, Irvin era. Your team wins one playoff game in over a decade and now they're Superbowl contenders? Hardly.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2010, 08:19:17 AM »
Panthers vs Jets LIONS in the bowl next year.

I agree.  ;)
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2010, 10:14:52 AM »
I agree.  ;)
NOT either   but who knows.  But being honest ........the Jets do NOT belong on HBO!   They are a great team (heading into this season at  least) but not very entertaining ,,,,,at least not as much as Dallas is.   To make Harknocks work   you need drama!