Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 78070 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #550 on: August 06, 2012, 05:06:02 AM »
lol now i got galeniko telling me to call him

no thanks brah better luck next time

i see everyone here has an account on our site, gee what a horrible place it must be that everyone wants to read it lol

Apply, serious question.  Do you consider yourself a legit bad ass or not?

P.S. I do not have a handle/gimmick/account/etc on GH15 site, nor would I ever.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #551 on: August 06, 2012, 05:57:58 AM »
Apply, serious question.  Do you consider yourself a legit bad ass or not?

P.S. I do not have a handle/gimmick/account/etc on GH15 site, nor would I ever.
Nor do I, nor would I ever waste my time on that site. Some seriously gullible morons over there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: August 06, 2012, 09:44:52 AM »
Nor do I, nor would I ever waste my time on that site. Some seriously gullible morons over there.

apply is the most gullible of them all

he sees himself as some sort of internetz gangster or gh15s soldier

the guys behind the account are laughing their asses off at him

remember how he used to boast that gh15 was sending him on missions

they are basically preying on the fact the he is a lonely socially awkward retard that needs the online validation they give him for some sort of social status in the miserable vacumn of his otherwise meaningless existence
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #553 on: August 06, 2012, 11:51:52 AM »
 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: August 06, 2012, 03:36:10 PM »
look at how pathetic this thread is, 3-4 guys with gimmicks, the retard raymondo who has admitted to having a severe mental illness, and you cant even make fun of me properly, meanwhile i;m a twink who acts like a big shit on the internet and u cant even fuck me up lol, really i feel bad for you pussies

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #555 on: August 06, 2012, 03:47:52 PM »
look at how pathetic this thread is, 3-4 guys with gimmicks, the retard raymondo who has admitted to having a severe mental illness, and you cant even make fun of me properly, meanwhile i;m a twink who acts like a big shit on the internet and u cant even fuck me up lol, really i feel bad for you pussies
Fag.

TruthHurts

« Reply #556 on: August 06, 2012, 04:45:49 PM »
ghfraudteen is almost as bad and desperate as a piece of shit ambulance chasing, bottom of the tree lawyer that would milk mothers of kids with Aspergers for all they have. or even a chicagotown wife beating baldie that wipes shitty asses in between selling pills and vials. hang on....

must suck to be 45 and still watching Jerry Mcquire and waiting to "make it" big in Hollywood.

orangeman

« Reply #557 on: August 06, 2012, 04:48:20 PM »
heres what I dont understand about that gh15 stuff. Im a member on there but posted maybe twice. In the past gh15 was said to be top 6 in the Olympia. But on his board he talked about his prep for the USA's which just took place. Either I misread something or wtf?

TruthHurts

« Reply #558 on: August 06, 2012, 04:51:40 PM »
heres what I dont understand about that gh15 stuff. Im a member on there but posted maybe twice. In the past gh15 was said to be top 6 in the Olympia. But on his board he talked about his prep for the USA's which just took place. Either I misread something or wtf?

sometimes the middle-aged failures that dreamed of making it big in the higher echelons of the bodybuilding world forget which one is used the account . but keep feeding the bullshit that gimmick spews and most of all buy what they're selling. bunk gear is the new career for this tools.

orangeman

« Reply #559 on: August 06, 2012, 04:54:22 PM »
sometimes the middle-aged failures that dreamed of making it big in the higher echelons of the bodybuilding world forget which one is used the account . but keep feeding the bullshit that gimmick spews and most of all buy what they're selling. bunk gear is the new career for this tools.

after I asked this question on there I got banned

TruthHurts

« Reply #560 on: August 06, 2012, 04:56:10 PM »

that boarding has so many moles it is in danger of getting skin cancer.  :-* :-* :-*

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: August 07, 2012, 12:24:53 AM »

calm down big guy

maybe that eq you are pretending you take to get some credibility over there is making you angry
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: August 07, 2012, 06:25:07 AM »
calm down big guy

maybe that eq you are pretending you take to get some credibility over there is making you angry

He certainly doesn't pretend to take in his arse bigmc!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: August 07, 2012, 06:26:31 AM »

Maybe third time is a charm.  In all seriousness, do you think you are a bad ass in real life?  Simple yes or no?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: August 07, 2012, 06:27:37 AM »
ghfraudteen is almost as bad and desperate as a piece of shit ambulance chasing, bottom of the tree lawyer that would milk mothers of kids with Aspergers for all they have. or even a chicagotown wife beating baldie that wipes shitty asses in between selling pills and vials. hang on....

must suck to be 45 and still watching Jerry Mcquire and waiting to "make it" big in Hollywood.

I see what you did there....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #565 on: August 07, 2012, 06:27:48 AM »
Maybe third time is a charm.  In all seriousness, do you think you are a bad ass in real life?  Simple yes or no?

He thinks he's a bad ass but he REALLY likes it in the ass from gh15.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #566 on: August 07, 2012, 06:43:26 AM »

LOL, please feel free to point out where I have admitted such a thing.  :D

I know why you are so bitter you feel like you have to make up lies about me (I'm flattered). Look how things were for you just one year ago. Noone fucked with you until I took issue with your ramblings. You thought you'd be the gh15 of relationships, that you'd start your own cult within the cult. You tried to copy the man without really understanding why people listened to him.

After I incited people to attack you, you turned into Getbig's punchbag within a matter of weeks. Now you can't make one single honest post here anymore.

Whereas me, I can post anything I like and get replies and actually connect with people.

Again I feel sorry for you- but not too much; your attitude in this thread shows just how much you deserved what happened to you.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: August 07, 2012, 06:52:16 AM »
LOL, please feel free to point out where I have admitted such a thing.  :D

I know why you are so bitter you feel like you have to make up lies about me (I'm flattered). Look how things were for you just one year ago. Noone fucked with you until I took issue with your ramblings. You thought you'd be the gh15 of relationships, that you'd start your own cult within the cult. You tried to copy the man without really understanding why people listened to him.

After I incited people to attack you, you turned into Getbig's punchbag within a matter of weeks. Now you can't make one single honest post here anymore.

Whereas me, I can post anything I like and get replies and actually connect with people.

Again I actually feel sorry for you- but not too much; your attitude in this thread shows just how much you deserved what happened to you.

Don't be too hard on apply raymondo, someone stole his shaker cup last night from the changing room while he was distracted blowing off some guys in the shower. Luckily for him he took at least 35g straight from the tap by the time he was done, so he only needs to blow the dog again to get his 1g per pound of lean bodyweight requirements per day

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: August 07, 2012, 08:39:25 AM »
Don't be too hard on apply raymondo, someone stole his shaker cup last night from the changing room while he was distracted blowing off some guys in the shower. Luckily for him he took at least 35g straight from the tap by the time he was done, so he only needs to blow the dog again to get his 1g per pound of lean bodyweight requirements per day

are you saying analtry85 likes his protein straight from the source cyp?
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: August 07, 2012, 09:42:48 AM »
are you saying analtry85 likes his protein straight from the source cyp?

Haha yes bigmc, analpie is strictly organic when it comes to his protein intakes, he is also a Fair Trade schlurper who will only suck the penises of well paid and well hung nigerian farmers!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: August 07, 2012, 12:34:33 PM »

gh15 doesn't seem the same guy as before when he used to say tren was only for cutting phases. for the last year or more he hasn't been saying anything constructive, just 'kigtropina, trenbalona blah blah blah'. He also never used to meltdown, he would take everything in a light hearted manner. Now every other post is a meltdown/death threat/bounty announcement lol.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #571 on: August 07, 2012, 02:04:03 PM »
apply ...whatever you may think of him- is far from a pretender. Trust me nobody fought more with apply85 than me a few months ago....but  ive talked with him through pm's quite a bit and it took me a bit to  realize he is just a guy that is passionate about what he says....i believe he is a professional writer or something which is why he comes off strong a certain way on certain subjects.....but He is far from a message boy for gh15.....they are actually pretty close with eachother i believe.  The problem with this thread was you had guys making stuff up about gh15 and the sight that just wasn't true. If your going to insult someone and their work at least take the time to look around a bit at the facts, then draw your own conclusion....js its a cheap shot all around.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #572 on: August 07, 2012, 02:06:38 PM »
do i get my free kigs now? ::)

;D

l

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #573 on: August 07, 2012, 02:20:23 PM »
gh15 doesn't seem the same guy as before when he used to say tren was only for cutting phases. for the last year or more he hasn't been saying anything constructive, just 'kigtropina, trenbalona blah blah blah'. He also never used to meltdown, he would take everything in a light hearted manner. Now every other post is a meltdown/death threat/bounty announcement lol.

New poster using it now.

Apply works at a restaurant.

Sheep, agendas, bait and switch, i will bring truth to bodybuilding...oh brother.

8)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #574 on: August 07, 2012, 02:51:15 PM »
LOL @ "relevance"... at what? Go interact with the real world old skin, it's not that serious outside of your head

Too late with your registrant change on MemeSpaz.com...... ::)