Author Topic: Are the Adonis Principles right for Matt C?  (Read 22708 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: Are the Adonis Principles right for Matt C?
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2007, 07:37:43 PM »
it's odd to find someone who out-squats their deadlift without gear. in fact i don't know of anyone who falls into that category. SF and i have roughly the same pull (545-ish) and he outsquats me by at least 100. i generally get 405 for 3 and 455 for 1 on a good day.

I could also Zach, I'm pretty sure it is a structure issue.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2007, 07:41:15 PM »
I could also Zach, I'm pretty sure it is a structure issue.

IT TIME TO DEADLIFT 225 A 112 TIMES.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2007, 07:55:23 PM »

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2007, 08:16:07 PM »
So she basically looked like the girl in the pic below?  Another natural beauty.  :o

pfff those ain't 38 D's so according to Groink... nah

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2007, 10:16:45 PM »
Hey GH.  A question.

I'm not fishing for compliments here but looking at me, what would you recommend cycle wise?

I get thick as hell real easy but tend to hold water and have to watch my BF. My metabolism is what I call HONEST. if I eat clean, I look phenomenal but if i eat crap it shows instantly.

I often wonder what my body is capable of chemically and before it's too late I might gear up seriously just to see the results and get it on film (and maybe the stage).

if i were you i wouldnt use gear,,you already look on so why use it?

if you think about competing and wanna see how far you can take your physiqe,,you  probably will be able to win local level show or even state show on simple cycles of test tren  eq,,you got mass to play with,,you can do well competition wize,,but then again why use it for fun if you already look jacked naturally with out it,,,thank god every day and be happy my friend ;)
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2007, 11:43:24 PM »
I was gung-ho about getting back into it and applying the following:

- Adonis nutrition principles
- Milos' gym principles
- Gaspari SIZEON / Betancourt Nutrition High C

Then speaking with TA and McFarland about this, I can't believe some of the stuff being said.  They are suggesting I drop 20-40 pounds to gain muscle.  ???

Discuss.

I wouldnt listen too any thing TA says. his theorys are full of shit.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2007, 01:49:34 AM »
i have a very hard time believing that you're 5-6 percent at 210 but anyway my last squat workout was 545 for 5 right at parallel, i'm 5'11" 235 and my bodyfat is probably high teens to twenty percent.
::)

You've fallen into the same trap as many of your 'victims' on getbig - grossly exaggerating your lift! You have previously said that you used 750mgs of test a week - yet your best squat was only 585? 750mgs of test only added 40lbs to your squat?

Ha ha ha, why do you guys feel the need to lie about your lifts on the internet? Anyone squatting 545 is a pretty impressive feat, and would make most gyms come to a standstill. Its only in fairly hardcore places that you regularly see guys squatting 5 and 6 plates. Just be honest about what you can do.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2007, 05:25:13 AM »
I was wondering that myself.  Groink already looks like he has gear level size.  ???

Nope. No steroids dude

Did PH's a couple years back and gained 12 lbs. in 2 weeks so I'm thinking I might be a good responder

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2007, 05:42:35 AM »
Regarding Matt doing the Adonis Principles, why not? They worked for Adonis and working well for tweeter.

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2007, 08:41:59 AM »
I'm down 12 lbs from 2 weeks ago...it works.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2007, 10:10:35 AM »
MATT C IS 180 IN THAT PICTURE.  So where's his bodyweight need to go next to maximize the rate in which he will build muscle?  I say 160, over a period of 8-12 weeks.    

Even if he juices, he needs to get to 165, tops.  I'm not saying where he should go from there.  But to get his ass in bodybuilding gear (no pun intended), he will be best served by making a B-line to VERY LEAN before going any farther. 

Discuss.   

i can tell from your lposts that you have never worked out. to gain maximum muscle in reality he should increase weight, strength will increase, nutrient partioning with more muscle, can increase insulin sensitivity etc.

he will not have more muscle at 160 then 180. he can either have the same or less but not more. unless he gains muscle while losing weight(a complicated procedure).

why does he need to lose weight? please try to make sense.