Author Topic: Best aas from MEXICO ORALE ?  (Read 2023 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Best aas from MEXICO ORALE ?
« on: March 31, 2008, 09:01:54 PM »
Could it be reforvit b? Back in 1996+ it was pretty popular, what happened with it nowadays?

ChinoXL

Re: Best aas from MEXICO ORALE ?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 12:06:22 AM »
gone

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 07:56:04 AM »

ChinoXL

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 04:37:15 PM »
Seems like Loeffler products are discontinued.  I have recently gone to Mexi and there are a very limited amount of products avail.  Reforvit was the shit though.  I hit my highest weight on that shit.  With that jaundice yellow liquid and horse vitamin ass smell.  I hit 270 from 230 in eight weeks on 700mg QV Enantat, 600mg QV Deca 300 and 1cc reforvit(dbol n B12)sid.  Shit hurt bad and was widely known to be dirty so sometimes i would inject the liquid into gelatin capsules. 

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 07:31:51 PM »
hahaha awesome experience man, i remember back in the days when getting reforvit here was like buying a candy, all of sudden it dissapeared.

Its probably the only good thing ever made in mexico by those vatos locos lol

I wonder if the border jumpers used reforvit years ago !

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 07:54:00 PM »
ref B was the shit,,its all gone,,everything as well basically,,in those vet pharmz,,,went the other day,,,only had 1type brand of d-bol tabs,,pricey,,,,vet pharmz,in progreso mx,,dont even carry astrovet,,,,??

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 09:36:00 PM »
to hell with operation gear grinder! ;D

ChinoXL

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 03:19:39 PM »
ref B was the shit,,its all gone,,everything as well basically,,in those vet pharmz,,,went the other day,,,only had 1type brand of d-bol tabs,,pricey,,,,vet pharmz,in progreso mx,,dont even carry astrovet,,,,??

best dbol tabs to get from progreso are the apex methanbolic 50mg tabs.  125 bucks but when you think about mg/dollar, it makes sense.  my buddies have been blowin up on the apex line.  Apex Alltest, methanbolic, oxandralone, and Eurovet Deca 300 have been the usual suspects down here lately and it certainly apears that they are at least dosed semi-correctly.  Oh and I personally sampled the oxandralone 10mg tabs from Apex and they are so on point.  Tornel is still around and is still working for people apparently.  i have a co-worker who is on just the enanthate 200 from tornel and he has gained 20lbs.  of course he has awesome genetics for bodybuilding but if it was bunk then...... 

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 04:35:57 PM »
chino,,u from south tx???