Author Topic: Dreams? Last night I had some of the wierdest ever, please tell me yours first?  (Read 969 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
I had one at about 3am which woke me up.  It was the answer to life, mine at least. 
I went straight back to sleep thinking I must remember this, I must.  But I don't, I can't, I've tried. 

It was something about numbers, can anyone give me a clue?

The other 17 dreams I can almost still see were just plain mad!

xL

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
1+1=2     You happy now?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Where is STella (and her mad dreams) when you need her?

Last night I dreamed that my mother came to visit.  (I live in a tiny one bedroom flat in a converted Victorian terraced house).  She chose to sleep in the other room with 17 of my neighbours, even though I insisted that she have my bedroom.  I woke up in the morning (in this dream) and politely asked whether she'd spent a nice night.  She said it was fine.  (You've not seen and you don't want to meet some of the maniacs who live around here, so that was almost a nightmare!).

=Madness!

xL

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Where is STella (and her mad dreams) when you need her?

Last night I dreamed that my mother came to visit.  (I live in a tiny one bedroom flat in a converted Victorian terraced house).  She chose to sleep in the other room with 17 of my neighbours, even though I insisted that she have my bedroom.  I woke up in the morning (in this dream) and politely asked whether she'd spent a nice night.  She said it was fine.  (You've not seen and you don't want to meet some of the maniacs who live around here, so that was almost a nightmare!).

=Madness!

xL
Deedee is the one who gives interesting reviews of what dreams may mean.  I recently had some bizarre ones but can't remember them right now.  They say if you want to remember them you should have a pen and paper by your bedside to immediately write them down.
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Ta STella, But I'm not sure that I really want my dreams interpreted anyways, they're just silly.

Yours are the interesting ones!

I had been meaning to keep a pen and paper next to my bed, but it would mean that I'd have to wake up properly to put the light on and write stuff down and then most probably I'd not be able to get back to sleep again...  Don't know.

But I will, from now on, make sure I do have pen and paper nearby if I'm going to have dreams giving the answer to the meaning of life.  It was so clear and real and lovely.  It was like... bingo!!!

But I forgot it. 

It has happened before, the last time I dreamed about the meaning of life, it was just this colour, this incredible colour, this totally out-of-this world and impossible to ever see again colour.  It was a truly gorgeous sweet dream which I'll never forget.

xL

Last night I slept like a log and remember nothing.

ps:  I've not seen Deedee here for a while?