Author Topic: Lil Wayne is a piece of shit.  (Read 16865 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Lil Wayne is a piece of shit.
« on: June 01, 2012, 07:22:09 AM »
  Lil Wayne was denied entry to the Spurs vs. Thunder game last night.  Why?  because the fucker didn't have a ticket.  He had his people call the arena and ask for complimentary (free) tickets to a sold out game.  The kicker, is that he demanded front row/courtside seats!  Congrats for the thunder people who told him to get a ticket like everyone else.

What is it with millionaires wanting free rides and handouts?  Fucking scumbags.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Lil Wayne is a piece of shit.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 07:28:18 AM »
  Lil Wayne was denied entry to the Spurs vs. Thunder game last night.  Why?  because the fucker didn't have a ticket.  He had his people call the arena and ask for complimentary (free) tickets to a sold out game.  The kicker, is that he demanded front row/courtside seats!  Congrats for the thunder people who told him to get a ticket like everyone else.

What is it with millionaires wanting free rides and handouts?  Fucking scumbags.

Nugga Trying to get Welfare tickets and gets upset because he is denied, i bet he even tried calling his buddy Obama

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 07:29:45 AM »
all blacks are shit

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 07:32:13 AM »
Nugga Trying to get Welfare tickets and gets upset because he is denied, i bet he even tried calling his buddy Obama
He probably figured that his celebrity( ::))  would be worth the free tickets.  Courtside tickets for a playoff game are probably $1000+.  Lil Wayne should be able to afford it.  I have seen him at some of the Heat games in the playoffs.  I wonder if they gave him free tickets.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 07:34:44 AM »
You just figured that out?  I am amazed that 1 single person ever bought an album from this asshole, yet millions of stupid white kids did (we know blacks didn't pay) and made this fool a millionaire.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 07:34:58 AM »
He is definately one of those little bitches that doesn't suit being rich.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 07:35:21 AM »
What  50 yr +  Rich white guy wouldn't want this little shit sitting next to him for free, while he paid for a season tix since the team landed in OKC from Seattle

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 07:36:19 AM »

Kudos to the thunderdome.......at least some people got balls to deny these muthafckers from getting what they want......he must have thought he was in miami

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 07:41:25 AM »
You just figured that out?  I am amazed that 1 single person ever bought an album from this asshole, yet millions of stupid white kids did (we know blacks didn't pay) and made this fool a millionaire.

You think white kids are buying his music.  Come on, any white suburban kid with money and an ounce of intelligence is going to download this junk for free.
A

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 07:42:51 AM »
peice of shit leprachon looking thug,,, hes lucky hes not behind bars.  The other paying fans shoud have taken him back to the zoo where he belongs >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 07:45:56 AM »
You think white kids are buying his music.  Come on, any kid with money and an ounce of intelligence is going to download this junk for free.
Fixed...

I know not one person who has paid for a Lil Wayne album or mixtape...

Maybe Lil Wayne is high on that supposed several hundred million dollar deal he allegedly got.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 07:52:29 AM »
i wonder if spike lee pays for tix to knicks games, or for that matter jack nicholsen when hes watching games at courtside.maybe the knicks pay spike cause he torments the other teams players ::) the spike and reggie miller shit was great back in the 90,s
R

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 07:58:35 AM »
Tickets of peace.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 07:59:40 AM »
i wonder if spike lee pays for tix to knicks games, or for that matter jack nicholsen when hes watching games at courtside.maybe the knicks pay spike cause he torments the other teams players ::) the spike and reggie miller shit was great back in the 90,s
Nah.  Those guys are proud to be season ticket holders.  They are actual fans.  Lil Wayne (probably others as well) just seems content with flying all over the country to watch basketball games.  He is just an attention whore. Reggie Miller is my favorite basketball player of all time  :D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 08:03:17 AM »
Fixed...

I know not one person who has paid for a Lil Wayne album or mixtape...

Maybe Lil Wayne is high on that supposed several hundred million dollar deal he allegedly got.
^^
He gets $$ from Birdman (his "Daddy"), and also Minaj who gives him a big slice of her profits just so he would "promote her"...  I found this out!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 08:23:48 AM »
You think white kids are buying his music.  Come on, any white suburban kid with money and an ounce of intelligence is going to download this junk for free.

Ah yes, "Caucasian looting" at it's finest!

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 08:25:43 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 08:27:28 AM »
Isn't he the one pumping Maria Carey's hatchet wound?  An enviable position.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 08:31:18 AM »

That clip  is doctored.  They cut a couple clips together to make it sound that way.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 08:31:33 AM »
guy of peace  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 08:33:42 AM »
Just one look at this punk Lil` Wayne makes me want to kick him in his fucking throat repeatedly.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 08:35:04 AM »
Ah yes, "Caucasian looting" at it's finest!

An improvement over killing a kid for his Air Jordans, wouldn't you say?
A

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 08:37:44 AM »
He's a black man that made it out of the ghetto.  Can you blame him for his sense of entitlement? 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 09:02:12 AM »
Where do you stand on the Sean "PDiddy" Comb's son, getting an athletic scholarship to play football for UCLA.  People are in an uproar because P Diddy is worth 500+ million dollars.  They argue that he could easily pay for his sons education, and save the athletic scholarship for someone who needs it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 09:04:33 AM »
An improvement over killing a kid for his Air Jordans, wouldn't you say?

Actually if there was a way to beat the shit out of him and steal his Jordan's I would support that measure but unfortunately sometimes a compromise has to be made.  8)