Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3108014 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19600 on: January 07, 2007, 06:31:57 PM »
I'd love to see a 95 double bi shot.

ND thinks that it would mean zero.

LOL

I can just imagine his deformed/torn arm standing next to this:

:-\

Lets gift you & Ronnie the front double biceps in 95 it still means nothing , Yates easily beats Ronnie in every single other mandatory pose using the criteria

This is from 93  ;)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #19601 on: January 07, 2007, 06:32:42 PM »
You fear an accurate comparison with Yates for a reason  ;)

How does he fear an accurate comparison? Neo posted an accurate comparison and you're still bytching.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19602 on: January 07, 2007, 06:33:13 PM »
Lets gift you & Ronnie the front double biceps in 95 it still means nothing , Yates easily beats Ronnie in every single other mandatory pose using the criteria

This is from 93  ;)
what do you mean "gift you"?

are you actually stupid enough to imply that dorian even stands a CHANCE in the bi shot?

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19603 on: January 07, 2007, 06:33:49 PM »
You're the one avoiding the comparison. We are talking about the front clasped pose and you pose a side shot? Ok, here is a better pic of yates from dead on. He is still looks small and smooth. What do you have to say now?

We already covered this , he looks smooth and small is he? NO its a slanted comparison , much different lighting , Yates shot isn't crystal clear it proves NOTHING absolutely nothing .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19604 on: January 07, 2007, 06:34:12 PM »
Dorian would make Ronnie look soft everwhere not just from the back , whats the sense of having more size if its holding water? this is a MAJOR obstacle conditioning and size are among the most important things in a contest , Ronnie's conditioning especially in 2003 lags behind Dorians he's bigger but at the expense of conditioning m if he was just as dry as Dorian in 2003 then you'd have something to work with not to mention 2003 his balance is at its all-time worse and don't forget density.

meaningless drivel that is easily disproven with pics. Ronnie in 03 carried more water than Dorian, but Ronnie was no slouch in the conditioning department that year. The difference in size far outweighed the difference in conditioning.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19605 on: January 07, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »
notice how whenever peak ronnie is just owning peak dorian (for all the reaons I listed above LOL)

the comparison is labelled:

either:

1. fake or "doctored"

or

2. slanted.

Next, they are going to say that we are using fake and doctored pics for our slanted comparisons... ::)

admit reality:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19606 on: January 07, 2007, 06:36:05 PM »
what do you mean "gift you"?

are you actually stupid enough to imply that dorian even stands a CHANCE in the bi shot?

According to your fantasy criteria Dorian doesn't stand a chance in the front double biceps shot in the IFBB criteria he already has balance , bulk and conditioning covered , so lets use what contests are judged by not this fantasy criteria , you think outstanding biceps make up for his lack of balance? or proportion? you think a better taper will trump superior conditioning?  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19607 on: January 07, 2007, 06:37:42 PM »
meaningless drivel that is easily disproven with pics.

thats pretty much all ND posts anymore.

long, wordy posts based on misinformation that is easily disproven by looking to reality.

He and Suckmymuscle are almost identical in their posts now.

you can't even tell them apart...
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19608 on: January 07, 2007, 06:39:12 PM »
According to your fantasy criteria Dorian doesn't stand a chance in the front double biceps shot in the IFBB criteria he already has balance , bulk and conditioning covered , so lets use what contests are judged by not this fantasy criteria , you think outstanding biceps make up for his lack of balance? or proportion? you think a better taper will trump superior conditioning?  ::)

so your saying that ronnie DOESN'T have bluck, balance and conditoning covered?

in addition to arguably history's greatest arms?

Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19609 on: January 07, 2007, 06:40:06 PM »
"The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized as these comparisons will help the judge to decide which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and definition."

This is how Yates can beat Ronnie in ANY mandatory pose.

I highlighted the areas where Ronnie beats Dorian. Ronnie has greater overall muscular bulk - larger delts, pecs, arms, and quads. Ronnie also displays greater muscle definition. He has more separations and striations from head to toe. I've explained before why they tie in balanced development (as many others have already done), and Dorian wins in density. Thus, Ronnie has the advantage usuing the IFBB judging criteria.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19610 on: January 07, 2007, 06:41:24 PM »
notice how whenever peak ronnie is just owning peak dorian (for all the reaons I listed above LOL)

the comparison is labelled:

either:

1. fake or "doctored"

or

2. slanted.

Next, they are going to say that we are using fake and doctored pics for our slanted comparisons... ::)

admit reality:

I never once claimed any comparison was fake or doctored

aqnd you're Goddamn right its a slanted comparison its NOT a great quality picture of Dorian , harsh lighting , not a great capture etc , Ronnies shot is much better lighting and its a great screen capture if I had Dorian in the same set of circumstances he'd crush Ronnie using the criteria

here is a slanted comparison , now is this back double biceps shot of Ronnie indictive of his conditioning in 99? NO is that picture indictitive of Dorian's conditioning NO , so please don't insult my intelligence with a slanted comparison , serious you know you can't debate me on equal grounds so you have to slant the comparison and its empty .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19611 on: January 07, 2007, 06:42:57 PM »
so your saying that ronnie DOESN'T have bluck, balance and conditoning covered?

in addition to arguably history's greatest arms?

His Bulk is covered but NOT against Dorian , his balance is NO WHERE near as covered and his conditioning lags behind Dorians all facts kid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19612 on: January 07, 2007, 06:44:52 PM »
thats pretty much all ND posts anymore.

long, wordy posts based on misinformation that is easily disproven by looking to reality.

He and Suckmymuscle are almost identical in their posts now.

you can't even tell them apart...

The same reality that your in where Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time and Ronnie has better detail in his calves than Dorian that reality? lol I'll stick in the real world.  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19613 on: January 07, 2007, 06:46:21 PM »
I never once claimed any comparison was fake or doctored

aqnd you're Goddamn right its a slanted comparison its NOT a great quality picture of Dorian , harsh lighting , not a great capture etc , Ronnies shot is much better lighting and its a great screen capture if I had Dorian in the same set of circumstances he'd crush Ronnie using the criteria

here is a slanted comparison , now is this back double biceps shot of Ronnie indictive of his conditioning in 99? NO is that picture indictitive of Dorian's conditioning NO , so please don't insult my intelligence with a slanted comparison , serious you know you can't debate me on equal grounds so you have to slant the comparison and its empty.

ha ha ha, the difference between you and Camp Coleman is that whenever you use a bad shot of Ronnie in a comparison, we post an even better shot of Ronnie to use whereas when the situation is reversed, you either post another pose altogether (e.g. rear double biceps) or use an unusual angle where you can't see shit (e.g. hands-clasped most muscular).

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19614 on: January 07, 2007, 06:46:34 PM »
How is NOT accurate ? harsh lighting all over Yates , Ronnie in complementary lighting , set up all the strawmen you want Yates 95 crushes anything Coleman can dish out !  ;)

Here is another one. It's from 94' Olympia. yates arms and delts are small and smooth. Still going to complain?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19615 on: January 07, 2007, 06:47:23 PM »
Here is another one. It's from 94' Olympia. yates arms and delts are small and smooth. Still going to complain?

LMFAO one from one of his worse years with a shitty tan to boot lol kid go away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19616 on: January 07, 2007, 06:48:03 PM »
ha ha ha, the difference between you and Camp Coleman is that whenever you use a bad shot of Ronnie in a comparison, we post an even better shot of Ronnie to use whereas when the situation is reversed, you either post another pose altogether or use an unusual angle where you can't see shit.

Nonsense I've posted more good pics of both than all of you combined ! nice try though

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19617 on: January 07, 2007, 06:49:00 PM »
94 and 95 dorian compared to 98 and 99 ronnie
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19618 on: January 07, 2007, 06:49:18 PM »
Nonsense I've posted more good pics of both than all of you combined ! nice try though

nice try kiddo. We're all still waiting on that hands-clasped most muscular that's supposed to rival 99 GP Ronnie's.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19619 on: January 07, 2007, 06:50:02 PM »
94 dorian vs 93 dorian.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19620 on: January 07, 2007, 06:50:48 PM »
Dorian's ' shitty quads ' lmfao these screencaps finally melted poor Hulkster down to nothing  :)

You are only helping us posting these shots of yates. By posting these shots, you are showing us how bloated, and wide his stomach is. For God sakes, it's as wide as his chest.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19621 on: January 07, 2007, 06:51:34 PM »
nice try kiddo. We're all still waiting on that hands-clasped most muscular that's supposed to rival 99 GP Ronnie's.

I posted one its NOT dead on but use the criteria and commonsense will show you the way

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19622 on: January 07, 2007, 06:52:19 PM »
hahaha

whats going to be the excuse this time ND?

bad tan?

harsh lighting?

not fully flexing yet?

doctored pic?

fake pic?

not his best year (even though 93 was)

bad angle?

LOL

he as as doughy as ever in both shots...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19623 on: January 07, 2007, 06:53:17 PM »
You are only helping us posting these shots of yates. By posting these shots, you are showing us how bloated, and wide his stomach is. For God sakes, it's as wide as his chest.

I always laugh when a Coleman fans complains about the gut  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19624 on: January 07, 2007, 06:54:31 PM »
hahaha

whats going to be the excuse this time ND?

bad tan?

harsh lighting?

not fully flexing yet?

doctored pic?

fake pic?

not his best year (even though 93 was)

bad angle?

LOL

he as as doughy as ever in both shots...

meltdown continues  ;)

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

ANY and I mean ANY pose you can think Dorian meets this criteria better .