Author Topic: Sunday - What are you doing?  (Read 3560 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Sunday - What are you doing?
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2012, 05:14:07 PM »
mmmhh... kay...  ???

Cake tasted  great, as usual.

And even if tough, it was well worth it, garden starting just fine. Only the beginning!

You will need to dig a little deeper and buy some lyme to dispose of the bodies properly....... ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2012, 05:14:43 PM »
You will need to dig a little deeper and buy some lyme to dispose of the bodies properly....... ;D
i see we have a conoisseur.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2012, 05:15:13 PM »
mmmhh... kay...  ???

Cake tasted  great, as usual.

And even if tough, it was well worth it, garden starting just fine. Only the beginning!

Soil quality doesn`t look too bad at all, you should extend the bed.  What are you planting?

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2012, 05:16:14 PM »
i see we have a conoisseur.

Nah.....lake, boat, chain, and a heavy weight is way less work.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2012, 05:16:24 PM »
Giants game is coming up against the trash talking Eagles!  8)
#

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2012, 05:18:55 PM »
Nah.....lake, boat, chain, and a heavy weight is way less work.

Then what happens when the body decomposes, and breaks away from whatever you have weighing it down with and it floats up?  Go with your lime idea.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2012, 05:21:15 PM »
 I have been cutting down trees and clearing woods, got a couple of big ass fires going. I`m clearing some land to accomodate about 50 people, got a civil war cannon coming in a few weeks and we are going to have a big time hoot n nanny.
time under tension

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2012, 05:25:17 PM »
I have been cutting down trees and clearing woods, got a couple of big ass fires going. I`m clearing some land to accomodate about 50 people, got a civil war cannon coming in a few weeks and we are going to have a big time hoot n nanny.

How many trees?  Anymore than a few and I would've taken a 120 excavator to them and pushed them over then piled them up. Are you clearing acreage or just a small spot. If they're hardwood, you could probably sell them, or cut them up for firewood for next year. Just get a log splitter from a rental place.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »
Then what happens when the body decomposes, and breaks away from whatever you have weighing it down with and it floats up?  Go with your lime idea.

No....weight it down properly and you're bueno, even then, so what if a headless, fingerless, toothless body floats up years later.

Big difference between lyme and lime......get ahold of some muriatic acid if you're not sure what you're doing.  ;D

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2012, 05:33:35 PM »
I have a rifle range, I was just expanding the back area of it so folks can stand comfortably and watch us fire the cannon,  ;D  
 I have a splitter, tractor, saws etc. We heat with wood so I have it covered. I have just under 30 acres of woods but not much of it is marketable timber right now.
time under tension

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2012, 05:36:59 PM »
Granville County?  Or do you mean Greenville, NC?

Yeah, Granville County. Any decent food around that area? I'm going to be there a few days and will need hotels for 4-5 guys. Don't want to be in a shithole like the last place I found on the Internet.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2012, 06:52:23 PM »
well atleast you didnt kill the animal

all my moscobi ducks got massacared the other day by some fox's or hyenas i dont know i was very sad had them as pets for about a year

Those fucking N. Carolina hyenas are a goddam pest.  One of them snapped my greyhound's leg in half.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2012, 06:53:48 PM »
Yah, which is why I preserve and restore, that way no new things ever have to be killed.  Plus, if taken care of, it will last longer than all of us.  The chair was from 1568 and is from Waterford Castle.

One of our cats were killed by coyotes.  Truth be told, I hate cats and am glad the coyotes had a snack.  Did you know that Coyotes are 100 percent monogamous and stay with their mate for life no matter what.

someone trusted you with a five hundred year old chair? I find that extremely hard to believe.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2012, 07:06:24 PM »
I woke up at 530 and drove almost to Canada to go pike/muskie fishing. Pouring rain all day so my 2 friends I was going with backed out. I say life is about playing in the rain,not waiting for the storm to pass. I put my rain suit on and had a hell of a day. Only downside was not splitting the gas bill 3 ways.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2012, 07:29:38 PM »
Yeah, Granville County. Any decent food around that area? I'm going to be there a few days and will need hotels for 4-5 guys. Don't want to be in a shithole like the last place I found on the Internet.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2012, 08:49:01 PM »
Giants game is coming up against the trash talking Eagles!  8)

you say something?  ;D
getbig or getgot

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2012, 08:54:54 PM »
Bunch of lazy betas in this thread laying around watching football. Typical of getbig, very few have actually seen the inside of a gym. The majority of you are here just to get off on looking at oiled up men in thongs. My day started off in the gym, leg day + cardio. The rest of the day was spent lounging around my house with my wife enjoying good food. Leaving for a vacation on Thursday. Anyone in upstate New York want to throw hands let me know.
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2012, 02:45:17 AM »
Went and picked up some home made wine, from the Wine Maka.
Stopped for beer and a pint of Bacardi.
Watched the Pats beat Buffalo. Wife and I drank the 12 pack, and the pint of Bacardi.
After the game, watched the Ken Patera shoot interview.

Liver's toast this AM..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2012, 07:55:21 AM »
Sunday is the Lords day for me, so 2 services at church with food, family, and gym in between