Author Topic: Sunday - What are you doing?  (Read 3580 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Sunday - What are you doing?
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 04:37:27 PM »
rooting for some football team is EXTRA GAY

yeah just be like everyone else poison your body with beer and poison your mind watching sports

now actually playing the sport can get my respect, no man should take pride in being a bench warming F!AGGOT
I agree about the sports, but I disagree about the cars.  Cars can be art, not the ones most people want or drive, but there are a lot out there that deserve to be put in museums.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 04:39:06 PM »
I had to fully restore a full ostrich quill chair today and finished it in 7 hours.  The attention I put into the detail for the client is unsurpassed and now I have to ship it back to Ireland.  So no, you weren`t the only one who did a bit of work today!

well atleast you didnt kill the animal

all my moscobi ducks got massacared the other day by some fox's or hyenas i dont know i was very sad had them as pets for about a year
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2012, 04:40:19 PM »
am i the only one that worked today?  ::)

finished off a rental house

and started on another one today

you guys are pussies no wonder you guys arent 6feet6 = not meant to do shit in this life

maybe if you guys would work on a sonday like a real man maybe next life you will be taller OR in this life you will be better because of it

Maybe they are just observing the Sabbath as religious morons are supposed to do and therefore not working.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 04:40:40 PM »
I agree about the sports, but I disagree about the cars.  Cars can be art, not the ones most people want or drive, but there are a lot out there that deserve to be put in museums.

yeah i guess so im just trolling
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Sunday
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 04:42:50 PM »
Waste of money.  Why not buy a Delorean for less?

Need a warranty, need something safe, need seating for a kid on the way. I don't think I could fit a car seat in the back on account of the flux capacitor. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 04:44:39 PM »
well atleast you didnt kill the animal

all my moscobi ducks got massacared the other day by some fox's or hyenas i dont know i was very sad had them as pets for about a year
Yah, which is why I preserve and restore, that way no new things ever have to be killed.  Plus, if taken care of, it will last longer than all of us.  The chair was from 1568 and is from Waterford Castle.

One of our cats were killed by coyotes.  Truth be told, I hate cats and am glad the coyotes had a snack.  Did you know that Coyotes are 100 percent monogamous and stay with their mate for life no matter what.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2012, 04:45:09 PM »
Maybe they are just observing the Sabbath as religious morons are supposed to do and therefore not working.

people are followers and everyone thinks they need a one big huge fucking rest on sunday, i just dont get it its like people let them selves be gay for one day a week, i say why not push it a little harder on sunday and not be gay. Working on sundays gives me a little extra pride as it would anyone else
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2012, 04:45:40 PM »
Digging in the backyard to start a vegetables garden, removing dead roots and rocks ..ruining my back doing so...building a wood shed, spending time with daughter, lifting weights with wife, eating a cake made by my wife, surfing the web... cutting my lip while miscarfully manoeuvring a hammer... ;D Got my balls emptied saturday night alrdy...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
Yah, which is why I preserve and restore, that way no new things ever have to be killed.  Plus, if taken care of, it will last longer than all of us.  The chair was from 1568 and is from Waterford Castle.

One of our cats were killed by coyotes.  Truth be told, I hate cats and am glad the coyotes had a snack.  Did you know that Coyotes are 100 percent monogamous and stay with their mate for life no matter what.

thats pretty interesting, why would anyone doubt animals have feelings like humans after all they bleed blood red. it couldve been coyotes that killed my ducks, but the babies were saved i got 6 babie ducks that were saved i guess the mother sacrificed her self pretty heart breaking to see all 5 of my ducks massacared
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2012, 04:50:10 PM »
people are followers and everyone thinks they need a one big huge fucking rest on sunday, i just dont get it its like people let them selves be gay for one day a week, i say why not push it a little harder on sunday and not be gay. Working on sundays gives me a little extra pride as it would anyone else

It all depends on how your work week goes. I had to work last weekend, but decided not to this weekend, I actually took off most of the day Friday. Did yardwork yesterday, and some today. Raked my yard and built a flowerbed in the back yard. It's all in what makes you feel a sense of self worth. Btw, Johnny, do you live near Granville,NC?  I'm about to start a job there in the next few weeks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2012, 04:52:18 PM »
Digging in the backyard to start a vegetables garden, removing dead roots and rocks ..ruining my back doing so...building a wood shed, spending time with daughter, lifting weights with wife, eating a cake made by my wife, surfing the web... cutting my lip while miscarfully manoeuvring a hammer... ;D Got my balls emptied saturday night alrdy...
I`m sure your garden will be a complete failure and that the cake was disgusting. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2012, 04:53:04 PM »
It all depends on how your work week goes. I had to work last weekend, but decided not to this weekend, I actually took off most of the day Friday. Did yardwork yesterday, and some today. Raked my yard and built a flowerbed in the back yard. It's all in what makes you feel a sense of self worth. Btw, Johnny, do you live near Granville,NC?  I'm about to start a job there in the next few weeks.

ive heard of granville towers in chapel hill i have no clue where granville might be though sorry
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2012, 04:53:23 PM »
thats pretty interesting, why would anyone doubt animals have feelings like humans after all they bleed blood red. it couldve been coyotes that killed my ducks, but the babies were saved i got 6 babie ducks that were saved i guess the mother sacrificed her self pretty heart breaking to see all 5 of my ducks massacared
You better take good care of those ducks!  If not, I know a place that can and will take them.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2012, 04:54:31 PM »

if i work too long or doing alot of renovations my lower back gets to tweakin i find squats take care of this aslong as you have the energy for it, so i drink a soda and do squats, i guess thats why im fat but healthy at the same time  :-\
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2012, 04:55:33 PM »
ive heard of granville towers in chapel hill i have no clue where granville might be though sorry

Near Butner, north of Durham. Are you near there?  I've worked in a few places in NC, Hickory, Aulander, and OBX. I like NC, very pleasant place.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »
You better take good care of those ducks!  If not, I know a place that can and will take them.  

yeah we raised the mother duck when she was a baby and tragically got killed 1 week after she had the babies very sad makes me sick but next time im gonna just keep them fenced in and not let them roam around the yard too many preditors
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »
Near Butner, north of Durham. Are you near there?  I've worked in a few places in NC, Hickory, Aulander, and OBX. I like NC, very pleasant place.

yeah isnt that by henderson? some good redneck hoes out there not far up I 85
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2012, 04:59:27 PM »
Granville County?  Or do you mean Greenville, NC?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2012, 05:00:42 PM »
I`m not too far from that area.  Maybe you and Falcon oughta come by.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2012, 05:02:51 PM »
Sunday is thy holy day of football!

And I just watched the Redskins beat the Buccaneers while I chomped down on Pizza!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2012, 05:06:51 PM »
Sunday is thy holy day of football!

And I just watched the Redskins beat the Buccaneers while I chomped down on Pizza!

whats so entertaining about the Rednecks?
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2012, 05:07:43 PM »
whats so entertaining about the Rednecks?

RGIII is the only the greatest rookie ever ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2012, 05:09:18 PM »

Rode my dirt bike for four hours this morning, went out for lunch, checked out some homes with rental property potential, took a nap, watched MotoGP/Moto2, then watched the AZ Cards outsuck the FLA Dolphinos.

Has anyone noticed how much more "jacked" the SF 49ers are than the rest of the league? Ain't no way in hell those guys are aren't leading the league in running sauce. Even the Nebraska Huskers are down on size to the 49ers.   ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2012, 05:09:57 PM »
RGIII is the only the greatest rookie ever ;D

Didnt Big Ben Rapistburg win a superbowl his rookie Year? or was it his second year in the league ?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2012, 05:11:44 PM »
I`m sure your garden will be a complete failure and that the cake was disgusting.  

mmmhh... kay...  ???

Cake tasted  great, as usual.

And even if tough, it was well worth it, garden starting just fine. Only the beginning!