Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 98179 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2024, 04:08:54 AM »
Are you going in a show, Bhanky?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2024, 04:14:33 AM »
I guarantee Brian will not see it through to the end

This is just a distraction because he is struggling with his deadlifting and wants to move onto something else
The deadlifting was to distract from the 405 squat attempt he had been alluring to.

This gives Brian more airtime to pretend in his mind that people actually care about what he does.

Its the same old NPD pattern, Idealise , Devalue and finally Discard

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2024, 04:30:44 AM »
We got noob kids (natural) weighing 140 (in our gym) who deadlift 275 more, and easier than a lifetime juicer.
Embarrassing. Pump & pose...  ???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2024, 04:45:40 AM »
Getbig will assume whatever they like so just put me down for injecting liquidized aborted fetuses directly into my veins.

We are not assuming anything

For a lifetime juicer you look awful. Plain and simple

I wouldn’t be worried about suing getbig. I would seriously try and sue your source

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2024, 04:47:32 AM »
Hmmmm

I seem to recall you saying bodybuilding contests were "gay"...posing to music and all that (exact quote CAN be found).  Yet, here you are....entering another one.

Weren't you also supposed to be at the Arnold this weekend?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2024, 04:49:01 AM »
Hmmmm

I seem to recall you saying bodybuilding contests were "gay"...posing to music and all that (exact quote CAN be found).  Yet, here you are....entering another one.

Weren't you also supposed to be at the Arnold this weekend?

As gay as wearing your lawyers underwear

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2024, 04:51:33 AM »
As gay as wearing your lawyers underwear

1,2.....not with same object though

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2024, 04:52:18 AM »
Thanks Coach and Abraham the goal is not to win the Olympia here but to be healthy and have fun motivate myself to work a little harder

Current leg situation.

how are the fried chicken legs in nc?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2024, 08:02:06 AM »
We got noob kids (natural) weighing 140 (in our gym) who deadlift 275 more, and easier than a lifetime juicer.
Embarrassing. Pump & pose...  ???

Again have not even attempted anything close to a max effort not really sure why whatever you guys see me lift you then decide it is my max

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2024, 08:04:30 AM »
I guarantee Brian will not see it through to the end

This is just a distraction because he is struggling with his deadlifting and wants to move onto something else
The deadlifting was to distract from the 405 squat attempt he had been alluring to.

This gives Brian more airtime to pretend in his mind that people actually care about what he does.

Its the same old NPD pattern, Idealise , Devalue and finally Discard

Weird I have been saying since last year I would probably do this show. Meanwhile you have been saying since then I would never compete again. Who is struggling with deadlifts?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2024, 08:05:19 AM »
Man those legs look like ripped toothpicks.

Which is why I need to eat and train not diet the next 6 weeks. Did chest yesterday will hit quads today. Maybe pull a Levrone and bulk into the show

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2024, 08:37:18 AM »
What is a one arm 3/4 standing?

Not fully into the pose, but this…

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2024, 08:52:58 AM »
Again have not even attempted anything close to a max effort not really sure why whatever you guys see me lift you then decide it is my max

Both you and Matt “TITTY BOY” Canning deadlift like a dog shitting a peach pit.

20 years of lying about juicing and neither of you can lift 315 legit.

Fucking sad, go call your lawyer (roll eyes) you drug addict wifebeating kunt.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2024, 08:54:21 AM »
Which is why I need to eat and train not diet the next 6 weeks. Did chest yesterday will hit quads today. Maybe pull a Levrone and bulk into the show

Fair enough, get some tren in ye that will help grow in to the show and go mental on Getbig.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2024, 09:27:22 AM »
It’s incredible, Hankins was able to ignore developing his right calf to maintain his completely lopsided look.

His entire right side, shoulder, chest, arm, leg, and calf is gone. Does anyone know a good symmetry thief lawyer?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2024, 09:51:54 AM »
COACH showing it how its done...nice shot..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2024, 09:55:09 AM »
Fair enough, get some tren in ye that will help grow in to the show and go mental on Getbig.
he will be maxed out on Tren already

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2024, 09:55:54 AM »
Both you and Matt “TITTY BOY” Canning deadlift like a dog shitting a peach pit.

20 years of lying about juicing and neither of you can lift 315 legit.

Fantastic compliment! Thank you!

Two 30-day oral-only cycles between 2010 and 2020 is a "decade of juicing" in your delusional mind. 😂

Of course you couldn't lift anything close to what myself OR Brian lift, so you need to pretend it's the product of juicing. Like I said- that's a COMPLIMENT. Thank you for tacitly implying that most people who lift what I do are juicing - and most weigh a lot more too.

A 500-550 deadlift range is impossible for you, so you'd have to scream juice. Granted, it's a decent lift. Does it require juicing? Well - obviously for you it would. As would a 350+ bench press, but you would have to hit 250 first.

But a person can get to those numbers without juice, and myself and many others have shown that.

One thing is, when you lift good numbers, people will stop and watch you train. Does anyone stop and watch you lift, Walter? Perhaps some children would be impressed with your 175-lb max bench press?

Check this one out [an experience you don't have]:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzDPnAUso0f/

Off-topic, but regarding juicing, JP Sears may be on something - huge transformation lately:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C333T7ngELk/

Fucking sad, go call your lawyer (roll eyes) you drug addict wifebeating kunt.

^ Pay close attention to this tactic of Walter and Jane - they can't prove any of their claims, so they attack anyone on the board with a better physique than they have, or are stronger than they are.

Walter:
You bench press 175-lb.
That's only 50-lb a way from having a Top 1% bench press in North America. I strongly believe you can reach your 185-lb bench goal if you work at it.

Does it bother you so much that Brian's physique is so much better than yours, Walter? If so, why?

Just run a cycle and start following a high protein diet, and maybe you'd look better than you currently do [although I doubt you'd beat Brian in a bodybuilding show].

I'm reminded of the Squadfather [SquadFatter] who would trash everyone's physiques, just like you do. Then he was outed as being a 330-lb tub of lard.

We all know if you posted a photo, you'd be laughed off the board, Walter

The thing is - neither of us have the level of muscularity that Brian has, Walter. The difference is, *I* have no problem admitting that Brian's physique is better than mine. Why is it so hard for you to admit that goes for you too, Walter?

Walter - you are not stronger than me, you don't have a better physique than I have, and you aren't better looking than me. So if I look bad, what does that say about you? Likewise, Brian looks far better than you, so what does that say about your physique?

PS - my favourite is still the JustPlaneJane 4.33s 40-yard dash claim. LOL. Utterly asinine claim. 😂

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2024, 09:56:06 AM »

You hit that pose great coach, but bhank should focus on his signature twisting pack pose:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2024, 09:58:23 AM »

Jeez, Brian is the same weight in both these photos  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2024, 09:59:03 AM »
Walter, are you saying your physique is better than this?

LOL! Right...  ::)

Is this in the same universe where JustPlaneJane ran a 4.33s 40-yard dash world record female time at age 18? 🤣

Of course we both know you're another Squadfather/Squadshitter, and that's why you will never post any photos.

If you did, you'd be made fun of for being fat/ugly/old.

Oh - and Walter:

I can typically get 405 for 6-8 with a few weeks of concentrating on heavy flat bench

;D ;D ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2024, 10:02:08 AM »

Jeez, Brian is the same weight in both these photos  ::)

In the bottom picture one could say he's a around 200 lbs young fella. In the top one, if that's 200 lbs, the noggin' alone is 70+ lbs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2024, 10:03:34 AM »

Last year the prejudging was pretty short they had us hit a couple poses then they asked for our favorite classic pose so I guess I need to pick one but they did not run us through all the mandatories a dozen times. It is a big show with a lot of classes the over 40 classic group was on stage for just a couple minutes.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2024, 10:04:53 AM »
Last year the prejudging was pretty short they had us hit a couple poses then they asked for our favorite classic pose so I guess I need to pick one but they did not run us through all the mandatories a dozen times. It is a big show with a lot of classes the over 40 classic group was on stage for just a couple minutes.
when the result is clear cut they never do, you were a clear loser.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2024, 10:05:58 AM »
Fantastic compliment! Thank you!

Two 30-day oral-only cycles between 2010 and 2020 is a "decade of juicing" in your delusional mind. 😂

Of course you couldn't lift anything close to what myself OR Brian lift, so you need to pretend it's the product of juicing. Like I said- that's a COMPLIMENT. Thank you for tacitly implying that most people who lift what I do are juicing - and most weigh a lot more too.

A 500-550 deadlift range is impossible for you, so you'd have to scream juice. Granted, it's a decent lift. Does it require juicing? Well - obviously for you it would. As would a 350+ bench press, but you would have to hit 250 first.

But a person can get to those numbers without juice, and myself and many others have shown that.

One thing is, when you lift good numbers, people will stop and watch you train. Does anyone stop and watch you lift, Walter? Perhaps some children would be impressed with your 175-lb max bench press?

Check this one out [an experience you don't have]:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzDPnAUso0f/

Off-topic, but regarding juicing, JP Sears may be on something - huge transformation lately:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C333T7ngELk/

^ Pay close attention to this tactic of Walter and Jane - they can't prove any of their claims, so they attack anyone on the board with a better physique than they have, or are stronger than they are.

Walter:
You bench press 175-lb.
That's only 50-lb a way from having a Top 1% bench press in North America. I strongly believe you can reach your 185-lb bench goal if you work at it.

Does it bother you so much that Brian's physique is so much better than yours, Walter? If so, why?

Just run a cycle and start following a high protein diet, and maybe you'd look better than you currently do [although I doubt you'd beat Brian in a bodybuilding show].

I'm reminded of the Squadfather [SquadFatter] who would trash everyone's physiques, just like you do. Then he was outed as being a 330-lb tub of lard.

We all know if you posted a photo, you'd be laughed off the board, Walter

The thing is - neither of us have the level of muscularity that Brian has, Walter. The difference is, *I* have no problem admitting that Brian's physique is better than mine. Why is it so hard for you to admit that goes for you too, Walter?

Walter - you are not stronger than me, you don't have a better physique than I have, and you aren't better looking than me. So if I look bad, what does that say about you? Likewise, Brian looks far better than you, so what does that say about your physique?

PS - my favourite is still the JustPlaneJane 4.33s 40-yard dash claim. LOL. Utterly asinine claim. 😂

I will say after having done a couple deadlifts now Matt can have the deadlift title I am not going to deadlift 550lbs. I do think I can deadlift 405-450lbs