Author Topic: DMT, and the other world  (Read 2315 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
DMT, and the other world
« on: March 13, 2024, 10:36:22 AM »
I personally believe it's Interdimensional travel via the pineal gland. It vibrates differently, causing you to experience  dimension(s) that is/are not this one. We're not supposed to be doing this but men fuck men too so here we are.

I believe the governments/elites know this and have even mapped out some of that world. I believe people around the world at  various periods have experience these trip and it influenced their cultures. Anyway, those are my thoughts.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: DMT, and the other world
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 10:39:16 AM »
I personally believe it's Interdimensional travel via the pineal gland. It vibrates differently, causing you to experience a dimension(s) that is/are not this one. We're not supposed to be doing this but men fuck men too so here we are.

I believe the governments/elites know this and have even mapped out some of that world. I believe people around the world at  various periods have experience these trip and it influenced their cultures. Anyway, those are my thoughts.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 10:39:53 AM »
Otherworlds can't be mapped out. The world of formless oneness is the place to go.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 11:14:31 AM »
I personally believe it's Interdimensional travel via the pineal gland. It vibrates differently, causing you to experience a dimension(s) that is/are not this one. We're not supposed to be doing this but men fuck men too so here we are.

because every one keeps seeing the same elves?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 11:41:27 AM »

Joe Rogan has touched upon this theory.
Y

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024, 11:44:35 AM »

lay off the crack pipe

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 12:47:17 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 01:02:29 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2024, 01:10:25 PM »

this movie is about that.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2024, 01:12:56 PM »

F

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2024, 03:01:04 PM »
How many "other worlds" are there?

Material Plane/Physical Plane

Astral Plane

Esotheric Plane/Mental Plane

Causal Plane

Buddhic Plane

Spiritual Plane

Divine Plane

De Plane/Fantasy Island Plane

Q

poonhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2024, 03:05:41 PM »

Is this hologram theory?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2024, 03:08:11 PM »
How many "other worlds" are there?

Material Plane/Physical Plane

Astral Plane

Esotheric Plane/Mental Plane

Causal Plane

Buddhic Plane

Spiritual Plane

Divine Plane

De Plane/Fantasy Island Plane
leaving on a jet plane

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2024, 03:12:26 PM »
People say DMT is great and can never really explain why.

I’ve tried a bunch of other psychedelics but not DMT.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2024, 03:21:01 PM »

We will never know - the possiblities to deceive are too numerous and often used by entities of unknown origin.
From a primal instinct perspective one can travel to different realities via dreams but it is hit or miss if one is not skilled.

Most people should not take things like DMT as they are not ready to experience what is being provided.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2024, 04:40:16 PM »

Have you ever tripped? I’ve done acid and mushrooms several times. I know a few SEALS who when they got out went and did the DMT thing. The one I talked to about it for a few minutes didn’t really seem right in the head, but he did it with another buddy of mine who is somewhat together, although I don’t ask about his experience.

I think it was the best drug I ever did, tripping, but that was 19-21 and there’s no way my mind would be able to take it at 43. I do think there is something to it, unlocking the collective unconscious. I can talk about tripling with people forever, especially if they’ve experienced it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2024, 04:47:24 PM »
"The world around you is a creation of your subconcious for itself to exist in"

I came up with that after a night out on MDMA and amphetamines and smoking weed all day the day after

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2024, 05:29:08 PM »
leaving on a jet plane

Just Plane Jane

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2024, 05:31:12 PM »

This is something that fascinates me and I’m very interested in experiencing. I just have zero clue as to sourcing it and with all of the wacky ass “fentanyl type adulterations” I want to be damn sure.

But it’s something I 100% will try.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2024, 09:04:19 PM »
Bro...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2024, 07:30:05 AM »
This is something that fascinates me and I’m very interested in experiencing. I just have zero clue as to sourcing it and with all of the wacky ass “fentanyl type adulterations” I want to be damn sure.

But it’s something I 100% will try.

Till then, check this out, based on the comment section, there's similarities. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2024, 07:31:04 AM »
because every one keeps seeing the same elves?

Yes, that's part of it. Similarities. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2024, 07:31:35 AM »

this movie is about that.

Thanks, this is awesome.  Lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2024, 07:34:30 AM »

Have you ever tripped? I’ve done acid and mushrooms several times. I know a few SEALS who when they got out went and did the DMT thing. The one I talked to about it for a few minutes didn’t really seem right in the head, but he did it with another buddy of mine who is somewhat together, although I don’t ask about his experience.

I think it was the best drug I ever did, tripping, but that was 19-21 and there’s no way my mind would be able to take it at 43. I do think there is something to it, unlocking the collective unconscious. I can talk about tripling with people forever, especially if they’ve experienced it.

Psilocybin several times and spice twice. (Never again on that Spice shit)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2024, 07:35:40 AM »
Psilocybin several times and spice twice. (Never again on that Spice shit)

Psilocybin is wonderful.
Y